Epilogue

FANTASTIC

Since I've gotten some requests for an epilogue and because it made perfect sense to make one...here it is. :D Enjoy!

Jeti and Yoonhyun. But focuses more on Yoonhyun. :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 week later...

"I want you guys to take an extra week off. I'll be rest assured that you guys are fully recovered to the max when you guys come back to work." Prosecutor Park stated as Jessica and Yoona were being escorted out of the hospital with the help of Tiffany and Seohyun. 

Seohyun's eyes immediately lit up. "Chincha?! Thank you Prosecutor Park!" She thanked as she held on to Yoona's arm.

Jessica frowned, which caught Tiffany's attention. "Wae? You're not happy?"

Jessica shook her head. "It's not that. It's just that I'm going to miss out on the action." She sadly reasoned, attracting Yoona's sympathy. 

"I know what you mean." Yoona sighed and looked at Prosecutor Park with puppy eyes. "Can't it just be 2 days? Huh?"

"No." Tiffany, Seohyun, and Prosecutor Park answered together. 

"Wae?" Jessica and Yoona whined. 

"We're fully recovered thanks to our lovely girlfriends here. Right Jessica?" Yoona explained with a smile as she looked at Seohyun lovingly. "We'll be fine."

"That's true." Jessica added, and intertwined her hands with Tiffany's.

"As true as that is-" Tiffany began, still blushing from Jessica and Yoona's comment. "- I would prefer it if you guys stay an extra week."

"But-"

"No buts!" Prosecutor Park interjected as he held up the palm of his right hand. "I'll see both of you next Monday." And just like that, he left. Leaving Tiffany and Seohyun to tend to the whiny Jessica and Yoona. But just one look from Tiffany and Seohyun was more than enough to shut them up. 

------------------------------------------------------------

"So, where are you two taking us?" Yoona asked as she leaned forward a bit, looking at Seohyun and then the driver, Tiffany. 

Jessica, who was still observing the outside scenery, was curious as well. "This isn't the way to our apartment." She noted.

"Relax. We're going to grab some lunch." Tiffany retorted with a smile, as she took a peek at Jessica through the rearview mirror. 

"Food!!!" Yoona exclaimed in happiness, only to quickly wink in pain afterwards. Too much excitement. 

"Yah! Calm down!!" Seohyun reprimanded. "Or else, I'm limiting you to only salad."

Omo! The agony of just salad was too much for Yoona.

"Your wish is my command." Yoona swiftly retorted, as she began fiddling with her fingers. 

"er." Jessica teased, earning a punch from Yoona. Before they knew it, both were engage in a fist fight.

"YAH!!!!" Tiffany and Seohyun yelled together, stopping the two 'kids' in the backseat from continuing their fight. 

"If the both of you don't keep your hands and feet to yourself, then no more korean bbq." Tiffany threatened as she maintained her cool. 

"And you are this close Yoona-" Seohyun demonstrated with her finger and thumb clinched together with only a tiny space. "-to getting only salad."

Jessica and Yoona was apalled. They love korean bbq...well Yoona loves just about any kind of food. 

"Mianhe." Jessica and Yoona quietly apologized before looking out the window again. 

"Good girls." Tiffany complimented with a smile, which was soon followed by Seohyun stifling laughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally arrive and parked, Yoona and Jessica squealed in happiness.

"Yes!!! We haven't been here for so long!" Jessica remarked, earning a nod from Yoona. 

"It's been a while. I love their food here." Yoona added with a smile. 

"Yeah yeah yeah." Seohyun nonchalantly stated as linked her arms with Yoona carefully. "Let's go. I'm starving."

Tiffany did the same for Jessica and followed the Yoonhyun couple into the restaurant. 

But as soon as they entered, they noticed how busy it was. 

"So how long will it take for a table for four people?" Tiffany asked the waiter. 

"About 30 minutes. It's quite busy today since it's Sunday."

"I see."

"We can just wait. Is that alright with the two of you?" Seohyun asked Yoona and Jessica. 

"It's fine."

"No problem."

"Alright. Then we'll wait." Tiffany said to the waiter and wrote her name down on a waiting list. 

"We will call you when your table is ready. Please take a seat in the waiting area over there." 

As the JeTi and YoonHyun couple made their way to the waiting area, they were interrupted by a rather disturbing individuals. 

"Tiffany!"

"Seohyun!" 

The mentioned women, along with Yoona and Jessica, turned their heads to see two women walking toward them rather ily and haughty. 

"Oh god. It's those two again." Yoona remarked bitterly. 

"The Gorgons have returned." Jessica added as she glared at the two approaching women. 

Tiffany and Seohyun didn't even get a chance to ask them how they knew the two women when they were suddenly engulged in hug. 

"We missed you guys!" 

Seohyun and Tiffany quickly pushed them away before putting on an awkward smile. 

"Jiyoon. Bora. What are the two of you doing here?"

"Oh. We were having lunch with some friends. But were just on our way out. How have the both of you been?" Bora asked, as she kept staring at Tiffany, much to Jessica annoyance. 

"Good."

"And how have you been Seohyun? It's been awhile. I missed you so much!" Jiyoon stated and lightly smacked Seohyun's arm. 

Yoona's eyes narrowed. Flirting with her Seohyun?! Oh hell naw!

Seohyun coughed out of awkwardness. "I'm great. Uh, what happend to your face?"

"Oh this?" Jiyoon pointed to her bandage on her cheeks. "Nothing. Just an accident."

Jessica and Yoona scoffed. "Yeah right."

"Excuse me?" Bora asked in irritation at Jessica's attitude. 

"Bruises as big as those are not accidents. More like a fight."

Jiyoon smirked. "'We're not those type of girls."

Yoona raised an eyebrow. "Oh. But then you're their exes right?" Yoona pointed to Seohyun and Tiffany. 

"That's true. I guess they talk about us alot huh? They must miss us a lot too." Bora stated, ignoring Jessica's glare. 

"Um. We better go now. Nice seeing you again Bora." Tiffany interrupted before something bad will happen. 

"Yeah." Seohyun said with small smile, catching on to Tiffany's actions. 

But Jessica and Yoona were not going to let this go. They have to finish what they couldn't. 

"Say, the both of you don't remember us do you?" Yoona asked, with a smirk. 

Tiffany and Seohyun were confused. They've met?

"Yeah. Try to think back...wayyyy back. Like last week at 'XXX Havens'." Jessica stated as she took a step forward. 

Jiyoon and Bora thought...and thought until- BAM!

They widened their eyes in surprise. "You two!"

Yoona grinned. " Oh yeah. The two people that you and your cowardly friends ambushed at the bar that night. How are they by the way?" 

"What? Ambush? Fight?" These questions ran through Tiffany and Seohyun's mind. 

"I-we don't know what the two of you are talking about." Bora defended. 

"Yeah. You must be mistaken." Jiyoon added.

"Tsk tsk." Jessica wagged her finger side to side. "After saying all those horrible things about Tiffany and Seohyun, the both of you dare to show your faces to them again?"

Bora and Jiyoon were fidgeting now, wanting to escape now. 

"And just so you know, as their girlfriends, we are still pissed off about the things we heard that night." Yoona spoke, as she looked at Bora and then Jiyoon.

"Girl-girlfriends?"

Jessica smiled and then wrapped an arm around Tiffany's waist. "Yes. She's my girlfriend. And just so you remember me. I'm Jessica Jung." That smile was nothing more but a warning to 'back off'.

"And Im Yoona." Yoona introduced herself as she draped an arm around Seohyun's waist as well. "Seohyun's girlfriend." She spoke in a warning tone.

Then everything clicked. Now they knew who they had messed with...better to not get in more trouble with the prosecutors. 

"I see. Well, it's getting late. We better go.  We-uh-we still have work to do. Good-bye." And just like that, Jiyoon and Bora left, without looking back. 

"And that's that." Yoona said as she looked at the two flustered retreating figures in the distance with Jessica. 

"As long as they're out of our lives, I'm happy." Jessica stated calmly. 

"Jessica."

"Yoona."

"Hm?" Jessica and Yoona answered as they looked at their curious girlfriends. 

"Explain."

"Ms. Tiffany. Your table is ready." The waiter informed.

Yoona and Jessica looked at each other before intertwining their hands with their girlfriends.

"Later. For now, let's eat huh?"

"But-" Yoona cut off Seohyun's complain right away with a peck to the lips. 

"Later. I promise. For now, I just want to spend a wonderful lunch with my beautiful girlfriend."

Seohyun, who was still recovering from the sudden kiss, meekly nodded her head. She trusts Yoona will do as she promised.

Meanwhile, Tiffany demanded an answer. 

"Can't you be like Seohyun and just wait for later? I already promised to tell you everything later."

"No. I want to know now. How do the both of you know Jiyoon and Bora?"

Jessica suddenly kissed Tiffany on the lips as well, making the latter blush immediately. " Later. Right now, all I want to do is enjoy a nice dinner with my beautiful girlfriend. Arasso?"

And Tiffany couldn't argue with those words. Jessica is an exception.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chincha?" Seohyun was surprised when Yoona revealed how she had known Jiyoon. "During Uncle Hwang's birthday party?"

Yoona nodded as the four couple walked around the park. She then took a peek at Jessica. "That's where you met Bora for the first time too right?"

Jessica nodded her head. 

Tiffany and Seohyun stopped in their tracks, confusing their girlfriends. 

"Wae?" Jessica asked, concerned of Tiffany's silence. 

Yoona walked over to Seohyun. "Something wrong?"

"No. Let's go." Tiffany quickly put on a fake smile, before grabbing Jessica's hand and walking ahead. 

"Yeah. Come on Yoona." However, Yoona pulled Seohyun back, wanting to know the reason behind Seohyun's sudden change of mood. 

"Yoona. Wae?" Seohyun asked, startled by Yoona's determined stare. Instead of answering, Yoona took out her phone and texted Jessica. As soon as she did, she pulled Seohyun and took her to a nearby bench near the pond. 

"Sit." Yoona ordered.  

Seohyun had no choice but to obey. Yoona then took a seat next to Seohyun. 

"I already informed Jessica to leave first with Tiffany."

"But-"

"Dont' worry about them. They'll be fine after some steamy make-up lovin'."

Seohyun looked at her, not believing her.

"You'll be surprised what Jessica can do when she's alone with Tiffany."

"..." Awkward...

"Tell me what's wrong."

"..."

Yoona sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop on the conversation. I was searching for you and just happened to have stumbled upon the both of you. I swear!" Yoona defended herself.  

Seohyun smiled to herself. "How long did you stay?"

"Until the both of you left?" Yoona answered, then frowned. "Look. I'm really sorry alright? I know it was a private conversation but it's hard to have any privacy when the both of you were talking in the balcony. And then you started to yell too so there goes your secrecy." Yoona began blabbing away. It wasn't until she felt something resting on her shoulder and an arm around her waist that she stopped talking. 

Yoona looked down to see that Seohyun was hugging her by the side and resting her head against Yoona's shoulder. 

"I'm just-I'm just a little sad." Seohyun finally admitted.

Upon hearing Seohyun's sad tone, Yoona gently placed her arm around Seohyun's shoulder and pulled her back so that both of them were leaning back against the bench. "Why?"

"Jiyoon never loved me. She only used me to ensure her position in her father's company. I was warned about her malicious intentions, but I refused to listen to my parents and Tiffany. I was naive, thinking that she was true to me. In the end, I was wrong."

"..."

"One night, I went with some co-workers for dinner. And I saw-I saw Jiyoon-kissing another person." Seohyun had tears in her eyes now as she recalled the events. Yoona stayed quiet, being the good listener that she is. 

"What' worse is that, she tried to seduce on my older sister as well." Seohyun raised her voice at this point. "My sister pretended to be interested, and recorded the whole conversation."

Seohyun took  a deep breath before continuing. She was crying at this point. 

"I-I broke up with her soon after. I was so-so stupid for even believing her. I felt so betrayed and hurt." Seohyun broke down completely now, as she held onto Yoona for dear life. 

"Shh...it's not your fault." Yoona comforted as she ran hand down Seohyun's smooth hair. "Everyone makes mistakes. You're only human Seohyun." Yoona now loosened the hug and wiped Seohyun's tears. She then smiled. 

"That night, when Jessica and I met at the bar, we were heartbroken. Your words, deeply affected me Seohyun. I felt as if I was your puppet. Imagine having to come back only to hear from the one you love that everything was a mistake. And that you hated me. You accused me of being a liar. A traitor of your trust. You said I was just like your exes- a golddiger and a good-for-nothing-slum." Yoona calmly spoke, although recalling those words was still painful.

Seohyun felt even worse upon hearing Yoona's words. 

"Like I told you when I returned, I was so scared of saying good-bye to you Seohyun. Why should I spend time with you before my possible moments in the world when I can come back and see you again?" Yoona said as she pulled Seohyun's hands away, which was concealing her tear-stricken face. 

"Seo Joo Hyun. From now on, I, Im Yoona, will be by your side. Don't think about Jiyoon or any of your exes anymore. They're not worth your time, nor are they worth a piece of your heart. I've heard people say, that in every relationship that has ended, the other person will always have a piece of your heart. Well, I disagree." 

Yoona then cupped Seohyun's face with her hands and smiled lovingly at her. "I strongly believe that when you find the right person, the one you will love your whole life, you will love that person wholeheartedly. Sure, the past makes you who you are. But why must a person you used to love have a piece of your heart when there is one person in the world that you are fated to be with?"

"..."

"One who will accept you for everything that you are, including your past. One who will always stand by you. One who will always come back to you. And one who will always love you?" Yoona then gave Seohyun a meaningful stare and smile. "So do yourself a favor and forget about those heartless, a**face wh*res, conniving, ugly-"

"I get the point Yoongie." Seohyun said laughing inbetween her tears. 

"Fine fine. But what I mean to say is, don't waste your time on people who has hurted you to a point of no return. From now on, focus on the future. You can't choose what can hurt you, but you can choose who can."

Seohyun can't believe that the woman in front of her was Im Yoona. How could she have hurted such a pure hearted, and wonderful individual? Just this thought alone made her teary again.

Yoona panicked again."Did I say too much? Oh my gosh I did huh?! My mom had always say I tend to speak too much when I'm in the mood. Ugh! I'm such a blabber-mouth. I'm so sorry Seohyun. I didn't-"

Yoona could only blink her eyes in complete surprise upon feeling a warm touch against her lips.

Seohyun was kissing her!!! AHHHH!!!!!

"That shut you up. You blabber mouth." Seohyun joked before giggiling at Yoona's still shocked facial expression. "Yah. Are you alright?"

"That-that was our first kiss!" Yoona managed to yell and covered . 

Seohyun chuckled. "And so it is." 

"Thank you so much Yoona. You're right."

"I am?" Yoona's not sure what she's right about since she said so much..."about what?" 

Seohyun sighed and stood up. "About letting go and focusing on my future. There are people who deserves my love. And trashy, ignorant people are not included. Besides, its time I focus all my attention on one person only."

"Huh?" Yoona was confused now. "What do you mean?"

Seohyun pulled Yoona up to stand in front of her. "How long has it been since we've know each other?"

"2 years."

"That night, at the hospital, after you got your wound restitched."

"uh-huh? What about it?"

"You told me that in your career, you've come to value life and love."

"Uh-huh." Yoona doesn't know what Seohyun was trying to tell her. 

"You told me, that it was a fantastic feeling, to be able to be alive and see me again."

"..."

"You told me that you truly loved me. Life was too short to be someone who chooses to break hearts instead of loving one person whole-heartedly and having that person love you back equally. In other words, and I quote you: "to have true love"."

Seohyun then looked into Yoona's mesmerizing eyes and smiled warmly. "When I heard that, there was something I didn't tell you."

Yoona just stared at Seohyun, anticipating her to continue. 

"When you left, without a word, I was angry. I was angry at myself because I had thought you gave up on me because you couldn't wait for me anymore. I felt so stupid and regretted not telling you how I truly felt." Seohyun's eyes glistened as she extended her hand to caress Yoona's face. "I love you Im Yoona."

Yoona gasped at Seohyun's sudden declaration of love.They might have made up but Seohyun had never said those words to her.

"From now on, Im Yoona, I will love you whole-heartedly just like you do to me. You've been there for me in the worst times of my life and I want to be that pillar for you as well. I want to be the person you can depend on. So Im Yoona, it seems that our fate has intertwined, are you willing to be with me?" Seohyun shyly asked, feeling the heat rushing through her cheeks and a new feeling traveling through her body.

Yoona couldn't help but hold on to the happiness that was achign to be released. But instead of doing so, she rested the back of hand against her lips, hoping to hide the smiles and happiness. But it was no use.

"So...your answer?" Seohyun nervously asked. 

Yoona answered with actions rather than words. Yoona kissed Seohyun passionately, hoping that the latter will know and understand her feelings and answer through this intimate action. It wasn't until air was needed that Yoona and Seohyun stopped. 

But Yoona rested her forehead against Seohyuns. And she began to sing a verse from Henry Lau's 'Fantastic':

Neoreu seontaekhan iyu (The reason I chose you)

Nae sarme gajang keunseunmul (Is because you're the greatest gift in my life)

Nal nopi kkeureoollinikka (Because you lift me up high)

Seohyun smiled upon hearing Yoona's sweet voice and felt so blissful. Yoona has done more than enough to prove how much she loves Seohyun. Now, its her turn.

When Seohyun noticed that Yoona was going to say something, she immediately brought up a finger to rest against Yoona's lips. She flashed a tender smile at her lover before saying the words that Yoona was going to tell. 

"It's gonna be fantastic." Seohyun whispered, so that only the two of them could hear.  

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Yoona retorted before kissing Seohyun again, both smiling into the intimate kiss. 

 

For Yoona, as long as her fate is always tied to Seohyun. It doesn't matter what she has to do or sacrifice...

...and for Seohyun, as long as she sees Yoona waiting at the end, with the red thread tied around her finger, why should be scared of anything...

For Yoona and Seohyun, this is only the beginning of a their intertwined fate...

...a fate that has been sealed with the love shared by Im Yoona and Seo Joo Hyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D End of epilogue.