Fantastic 1

FANTASTIC

Hi! Enjoy. I did not make any revisions to grammar and punctuation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart?!" a blonde woman angrily whispered to the tall, slim woman walking next to her as both of them walked amongst the crowd of business people in the ball room. 

"Good evening Prosecutor Jung." 

Jessica returned the smile to the elderly couple before continuing her threats on the woman beside her. "Yoona! You better answer me now or I swear I will make you scream in pain and-"

"Ok! Ok!" Yoona took a deep breath before looking back at Jessica. "Remember that favor you owe me for helping you retrieve the documents from Lawyer Jang?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Well. You can erase that debt right now by helping me with Seohyun." Yoona said with a wide smile before pointing at a woman who was conversing with a few people. Jessica looked at Seohyun and then back at Yoona. And then did the same thing again. 

"If you needed my help, why did you have to lie about where we were going?" Jessica continued to question Yoona's intentions with a tone of annoyance and anger. "Why here of all places?! So this was why you blindfolded me?!! YOU A**HOLE!!!!" She poked Yoona hard on her stomach.

Yoona flinched in pain before rubbing the sore spot. "First of all: ow~. And second: It was the only place that will be beneficial to the both of us." Yoona said with a grin. 

"I doubt it." Jessica retorted before walking away to get a drink, causing Yoona to follow. 

"I'm serious."

"Yoona. I do not want to see 'she-who-must-not-be-named' here. Do you understand?" Jessica asked before setting her empty snifter glass back on the waiter's tray. 

Yoona quickly grabbed a hold of Jessica's hand and looked at the prosecutor with droopy eyes and a frown. "~Unnie~. Do this for both our happiness. Pwease!!"

"Yah! Let go." But before Jessica could escape Yoona's failed and horrible display of aegyo, the younger woman pulled Jessica closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"WTF?! People are going to misunderstand."

"Exactly." Yoona whispered into Jessica's ear, causing the latter to look at her in a 'are you crazy' look. "I mean, this is the favor that I wanted you to do for me."

"Huh? I don't follow your logic."

"You see, I want to make Seohyun jealous."

Jessica pulled back a bit to look at Yoona, indirectly causing the both of them to look more like a couple. The distance between their faces was so little that it can convince anyone who saw them that these two had the hots for each other. 

"Remember how I told you Seohyun and I got in a fight over a misunderstanding?"

"Oh. That time when we were undercover and she saw you having a rather hot and steamy time with one of the club hostess?"

Yoona nodded and showed a digusted face. "Please don't remind me of that time. That club hostess freaked me out and caused all this havoc between me and Hyunnie." She said with a frown. 

Jessica looked over to Seohyun, who was now looking at Yoona and her pretty intently.  "But she's not even your girlfriend."

Yoona brushed off Jessica's comment with a wave of her hand in the air. "Not yet. But I know she feels the same way for me. I just know."

Jessica sighed. "Are you sure this will work? I mean, she is Tiffany's cousin for a reason."

"Yeah. But she's a little nicer and understanding then Tiffany."

"They're the same."

Yoona shrugged. "Well, let's say they are. Both are playing hard to get and we, my friend, have already gained their love."

Jessica didn't wish to continue such topic that will only hurt her again. "Fine. I'll help you."

Yoona's face brightened up and she hugged Jessica tightly. "You're the best you know?!"

"But doesn't Seohyun know the relationship between us?"

Yoona shook her head. "No. She's only heard about you but has never met you. Just like how Tiffany doesn't know who I am to you."

Jessica answered with an 'Oh."

"And besides, the both of us have been courting those two lovely ladies for over a year. I'm sure they feel something for us."

"Maybe you. But not in my case." Jessica answered sadly. Yoona immediately felt guilty for what she was doing. How can be so selfish when Jessica was still heartbroken?

"You know what? Let's just go home." 

"Huh? Why?" Jessica was confused at the sudden change of plans. "I thought you wanted to make Seohyun jealous?"

Yoona smiled at Jessica. "Well, I just realized that I can do such thing without your help. Look at me? I'm irresistable." Yoona joked before putting a arm around Jessica's shoulder. " And dragging you here is too selfish in my part, don't you think? I don't want to put a taint on my record as the most caring and awesome best friend of Jessica Jung."

Jessica understood now. She smiled at Yoona and lighly punched the younger woman's shoulder. "You have grown a heart." She joked, causing both of them to laugh. "Although I'm sure you'll be coming back here for Seohyun."

"Well, I can't let such beauty be seen by other raving and lustful beasts." Yoona declared wtih a"Let's go huh? We can deal with our love problems elsewhere."

Jessica nodded and both began to walk toward the exit together, joking with each other as they left. 

"Prosecutor Im. Prosecutor Jung. Leaving already?"

Yoona and Jessica turned around to see Mr. Hwang and Mr. Seo looking at them with a smile on their faces. 

"Dae. You know us Mr. Hwang. Jessica and I are not fond of such big parties." Yoona politely answered after bowing. 

"I'm aware of that. But it would be great if the both of you can stay until the end. After all that the both of you have done for us and our company, we wouldn't want you to just cut ties with us." Mr.Seo sincerely stated.

Jessica smiled. "That's not it Mr. Seo. We feel the same way."

"Then stay and spend the rest of the evening with us. Relax and have fun."

"But-"

"Say no more." Mr. Hwang answered as he ushered Yoona back into the part while Mr. Seo did the same with Jessica. "Both of you should stay. Come greet the family."

Yoona and Jessica exchanged looks of uneasiness before giving into the two men's request.

--------------------------------------

"I thought you two left already. Why are you guys here?"

"Tiffany!" 

"It's quite alright Mr. Hwang." Jessica assured with a smile before turning to look at Tiffany. "That was the plan but your father insisted the both of us to stay."

"That's right. Seohyun. Why are you sitting so close to Prosecutor Im? You're making her uncomfortable."

Seohyun merely shrugged, even though Yoona had the same question in her mind. "This is my seat. I'm not doing anything wrong."

Before any problems could erupt, Yoona spoke up. "It's alright Mr. Seo. I'm fine."

Jessica chuckled at the awkward and nervous Yoona in front of her. What happened to all that confidence Yoona? 

"You must be angry."

Jessica turned to look at Tiffany who was now sitting next to her as she took a sip of her water. "Excuse me?"

"I said you must be angry." Tiffany repeated herself.

"No.Why would I be?"

"Because your girlfriend isn't next to you." Tiffany nonchalantly answered, not seeing Jessica's confused expression.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yoona." Tiffany said and rolled her eyes. "Do you really need to act so dumb? At least act smart when you're lying."

Jessica was offended and hurt at Tiffany's words. "I don't need to pretend to be anything. And I would appreciate it if you think about your words before speaking them Ms. Hwang." Jessica answered, just so Tiffany can hear. It was a good thing that the family members at the table were too busy talking amongst themselves. Same thing with Yoona and Seohyun. 

Tiffany turned to look at Jessica, surprised to hear such words from Jessica. Jessica never use such distant and angry tone with her.

"Is everything alright?" Mrs.Hwang asked when she saw how Jessica and Tiffany kept staring at each other. 

"Yes. Did you guys fight or something?" Mrs. Seo added when she saw the change in Yoona's behavior as well. 

"No." All JeTiYoonHyun answered together. 

Not wanting to be in such tense and uncomfortable atmosphere any longer, Jessica was the first to stand speak up. "I apologize. But I believe Yoona and I will have to leave."

Tiffany and Seohyun was surprised at the sudden proclamation. 

"Wae? Is the party boring?"

Yoona shook her head. "That's not it Mr. Seo. It's just that Jessica and I have been working overtime the past days. And tomorrow we will have to do the same. So, it's better if we can get all the sleep we can." Yoona carefully explained. 

"Well, if that's the case, I guess I can't keep you two here any longer. It's already 10pm. I guess the both of you should head home. Thank you for coming."

"Thank you. Good night." Yoona said as both she and Jessica bowed to the family and left.

"Both of them are such well-mannered and kind young women." Mrs. Hwang remarked.

Mrs. Seo nodded her head. "Whoever marries them, will be so lucky."

"They should just date each other."

"YAH!" Both Tiffany and Seohyun's yell caused Mr. Hwang to jump in fright, not knowing what he did to deserve such treatment. And he didn't even get the chance to ask because Tiffany and Seohyun had already left the table.

-------------------------------------------------

"You know who I like?"

"Dugu?"

"Henry Lau."

"Me too!!!" 

Yoona and Jessica held hands and began to jump around while fangirling. 

"I love his eyes!" Yoona remarked when they had calmed down and continued walking again to their car. 

"I love his smile."

"I love his abs!"

"I love his voice."

"Fantastic." Jessica and Yoona swooned one last time before saying that one word together and laughing together. 

"We're crazy."

"Crazy in love with two fantastic women."

Yoona nodded her head and puffed out her chest. "Who doesn't know that they're missing out on fantastic Im and Jung."

Another laughter broke out. 

Yoona looked at Jessica intently.

"What?"

"What happened to us?"

"What do you mean?"

"We fell deep Jessica." Yoona stated as she sat on top of the car hood.

Jessica finally understood what Yoona meant. She sat next to Yoona and draped a comfortign arm around Yoona's shoulder. "We're in love. What's so wrong with that? We'll be fine."

"You think so?" Yoona seemed unsure as she clasped her hands together and looked at Jessica. 

Jessica smiled in confidence and nodded her head. "We have each other."

"JESSICA JUNG!!!!"

"IM YOONA!!!!!!!"

Yoona and Jessica hopped off from their car hood when they heard their names being yelled at by none other than Tiffany Hwang and Seohyun. Both of them were standing right in front of YoonSica with fury in their eyes as they looked at YoonSica back and forth.

"You!" Tiffany marched forward and grabbed Jessica's hand. "Come with me!"

And Jessica couldn't do much as she got dragged away. Yoona however...

"Im Yoona!"

"Wae?!" Yoona yelled back.

"Get in the car!" 

"what?" 

"Unlock your car. You are taking me home."

"No I'm not!" Yoona marched right over to Seohyun and stood in front of the heiress. "You. go.in.your.own.car.!"

"Yoona." Seohyun growled.

"I'm going to help Jessica." 

Seohyun held on to Yoona's wrist before the latter can walk off. 

"What's your problem? Let go of me."

"Jessica doesn't need your help. Tiffany won't hurt her."

Yoona looked at Seohyun in disbelief. "Maybe not physically. But emotionally, she has done enough." Yoona then pulled her arm away from Seohyun's grip. 

"..."

"Look Seohyun. I've had enough of this cat and mouse game alright? In fact, both Jessica and I are tired of this. So just leave the both of us alone."

"So you and Jessica are dating? Is that it? Is that why you're so protective of her? huh?! All that bulls**t about 'falling deep' talk with eachother was so sweet I could have thrown-up!"

"Non-sense. Why do you always assume things without letting me explain first?" Yoona angrily replied.

"Wae? You're already cozing up with your so called 'partner'!"

Yoona couldn't say more when Tiffany and Jessica returned to the scene.

"JESSICA JUNG!" 

Jessica quickly turned around and glared at Tiffany. "TIFFANY HWANG!"

Tiffany was huffing now, trying to control her emotions while Jessica just wanted to get away from Tiffany.

"You need to stop this Tiffany. You've already told me how you really feel about me. You said you wanted me to leave you alone, and I finally am. And I am going to move on from you so I would love it if you stop pulling me back into your circle of playthings. Alright?!" 

As soon as Jessica finished, she looked at Yoona. "Let's go Yoona."

"Yeah. Please excuse me." Yoona tried to enter the passenger side only to have Seohyun block her. "You know what Seohyun? Perhaps you were right. I am a fool because even now, you don't trust me. I'm done Seohyun." Yoona then moved her aside and entered the car.

"Just fantastic." Tiffany and Seohyun muttered into the air as they held back the tears that have been threatening to be released upon seeing the new and hurtful changes in Yoona and Jessica. 

----------------------------------------------

"I swear! Those two need psychological help." Yoona stated as she and Jessica continued to supervise the two figures in the distance. 

Jessica chuckled. "I think we're the ones who needs professional help considering the fact that we're here in a car stalking the person of our affections."

"We're ensuring their safety. We are not stalkers."

"I know. Just wanted to lighten up the mood."

When Tiffany and Seohyun had finally left with their family and YoonSica has ensure their safety, they finally went home too.

---------------------------------------------------

*Jessica and Yoona's Bedtime Conversation*

"I think Seohyun and Tiffany were jealous."

Yoona her side to look at Jessica in the darkness. "That's impossible. We didn't even carry on with my plan."

Jessica her side as well to face Yoona too. "Your plan was to make both Seohyun and Tiffany jealous?"

"Duh! Idiot. What did you expect?"

"Not that."

"But I didn't do it because like I said, brings back bad memories for you."

"Thanks Yoona."

"You're welcome. Now tell me why you think they're jealous of us?"

"Other than the fact that Tiffany literally pushed me against a car and demanded to know of my relationship with you?"

"She did that?!" Yoona was apalled. "Daebak."

Jessica smacked her best friends head. "Stupid. It was a rather painful and scary experience. I told her to mind her own business and came back to you. What did Seohyun say?"

"I think they overheard our conversation when were sitting on the car hood."

"..."

"Because Seohyun told me that our, and I quote: "'bulls**t about 'falling deep' talk with eachother was so sweet I could have thrown-up!" ".

"Wow..." Jessica was amazed. "Seohyun curses?"

"Apparently."

Jessica sighed. "This is ridiculous. We're just giving ourselves false hope."

Yoona sighed as well. "What are we going to do?"

"Respect their wishes and do what they want. We'll forget them and continue on with our lives."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D...love angst. lol