Rotten relations

Chanyeol Was Here

Slowly, Dara's boyfriend came into my view. His body was tall, his clothes comfy but still pretty stylish, his face wasn't to me but he was wearing a hat. A hat that seemed familiar to me. Oh no, please no. The moment of truth came as he turned to face me, seeing if he knew me.

A gasp left both of our lips, this was just too unreal. His cute eyes went bugged and mine did too, surprisingly, neither of our eyes exploded, "Mei!?"

Confused, I could see Dara out of the corner of my eye, looking back and forth between us. "You know each other, right? He even knows your name." She just kept switching her gaze between us.

"Ah you're a Kpop star! Park Chanyeol, am I right? No it must be a coincidence, or hehe maybe he was calling me beautiful in Chinese." My act confused both of the people before me. Just pretend you don't personally know him! They will fall for my fangirl act, won't they?

"Yes he's a Kpop star, we already went over that. I guess you don't know him then. And if you don't know him, I doubt he knows you. But Channie, you don't need to give such nice fanservice when I'm around." A tiny pout formed on Dara's lips but Chanyeol didn't even seem to notice it.

"Oh no way, he wouldn't know me! I'm pretty much ordinary. Just the average, not so beautiful, imperfect, boring fangirl. It's actually a little embarrassing." I smiled shyly and looked down at my feet. Good you're pulling it off!

"No! You are definitely not like that, you are gorgeous, perfect, and exciting!" Chanyeol's sudden burst of voice made me look up from the ground.

"Channie... are you going to date her instead of me?" Dara's voice was both surprised and hurt.

"I think he was talking to you unnie! He is telling you that you could never be any of these boring things, things that only fangirls can be. You definitely are worth such praise!" I grinned at her, seeing her cheeks turn a light pink color.

"No, I-"

"It's okay Chanyeol, she understands it now, I made sure she understood it. Some times you need to speak in girl talk and not in such confusing ways like you are right now." I giggled and then said, "It's so fun to talk informally with the Park Chanyeol, the happy virus of Exo. I hope he makes you laugh a lot and is a happy virus to you as well!" Dara and I both acted a bit girly and giggled together this time. "Man! Today is just my lucky day, I get to meet two Kpop idols! Both in which I look up to, especially you Dara unnie. I am so envious of you, you have the chance to have and keep what I could never touch."

"Oh you mean an idol boyfriend? I could hook you up with one if you would like." She had her back to Chanyeol so that she could face me and she pointed her thumb out backwards toward him as she spoke.

"Ah no, it's okay, remember? I have a boyfriend." She made a face that friends make at you when your crush walks by.

"Aye that's right! You do have a boyfriend! Can I meet him? I really would like to, I'm sure you got a handsome one with that face of yours." 

"My face isn't anything special, I am just ordinary. But I guess we can see if he is awake, there was an awful mishap and he ended up getting injured too." I happened to glance over at Chanyeol and his mood had gone from bad to horrible. Is he jealous? How could he be jealous, and of me?!

"I'll come along too if you don't mind." Chanyeol began to walk forward to join us but I jumped in to stop him since I think Joon really feels uncomfortable around him. Joon knew about everything that happened between Chanyeol and I, Joon listened to what I had to say and he cared.

"No! I mean, I don't think you should, he might feel intimidated by you." Dara scanned my face, then turned to Chanyeol, helping me out a bit.

"Channie, I think it's best that you stay here. Your sister needs you and also, two Kpop idols at once might be a bit much for him. Especially since he is in the hospital to recover."

"Fine." After a huge inhale, he mumbled in his irritated way back to his girlfriend.

"Let's go Mei!" The 2NE1 unnie grabbed my arm gently and we left the room without a second glance back at the giant behind us.

"Joon?" Dara followed behind me as I cautiously entered Joon's room, "Are you awake? I have someone here who would really like to meet you." Finally we came into view of his bed. But he was laying on his side with his back to the door.

"Mei, I told you that this is dangerous!" He didn't exactly yell at me but his voice was still very stern.

"Um Joon?" Dara appeared right next to me and looked to me for insurance that Joon was his name. Nodding slowly and wondering what she was going to do, I informed her that Joon was indeed his name. "Joon, do you mind talking with us for a moment?" I could tell that Joon was trying to place her voice as he carefully turned to his other side. "Hi!" Joon let out a surprised gasp once he had met eyes with Dara.

"D-dara?!" His eyes suddenly went from her face to mine. "You can't do this! It's going to make everything even more dangerous!"

"What? What are you talking about?" My body turned around quickly to see out the door, where it seemed that Joon was now gazing.

There was fast movement outside of the door but I couldn't pick out anything specific. There was definitely something there before, even though there was nothing there now. "M-mei please, you're in grave danger, please don't come back here."

"What are you talking about? I was always in danger while dating-" I cut myself off, remembering that Dara was still here. "I will always be in danger as a fangirl."

"Mei, is something wrong?"

"I think that it is extremely important that you get back to Chanyeol, I have a feeling that something very bad is about to happen." Dara held my gaze for a few seconds before running out of the room. I looked straight at Joon. "What the hell is going on?! Please hurry up and tell me!"

"Saesangs." That was all I needed from him to start running, not exactly worrying about his safety as much as Chanyeol's sister's safety.

"STOP!" The single word left my throat before my brain could even try to process anything. My body flew in front of the unnie before me, making her stumble backwards, falling on her . A piercing pain exploded throughout my abdomen area. 

"Mei!" My name was called faintly, at least that's how it came in through my ears. I landed hard onto my right side, arm outstretched, knee still bent from the leap. "Get away from her!" The voices were different but only one was actually directed to me. Heat poured into my left hand that was clutched over my lower abdomen, by my pelvic bone. What the hell. Everything was going too fast, my vision was unclear, and my skin tingled, making it impossible to fully understand the situation before my world went black, again.

 

___________________

Hi guys! Finally made an update ^o^ Sorry it's short though ^.^"

If you are silently reading, take chances and write a comment. Nothing huge, just a little feedback would be appreciated! :)