Let me explain

Chanyeol Was Here

"Why? Why can't you just leave me alone now? You had no problem leaving me alone when I needed you the most." My voice lost it's fierceness and now just was filled with confusion, sadness, and disappointment. I didn't want to give him any chance to reply so I turned and ran out the door. I felt a tug on my right arm and my body was spun around. My eyes widened in suprise when I found my face pressed against Chanyeol's firm chest.

Stay strong- stay strong- stay- stay- stay strong. Mind spinning and lip forming a pout but I bit it to stop myself from crying. I- I can't- I can't. Soon I was biting so hard that I could taste the iron in my blood that trickled from my lip. I quickly couldn't put up the fight and my teeth released out of the puncture in my lip. Right away, tears ran down my face and I in a shaky amount of air. I was probably the ugliest thing to see right then with my makeup running, I was making animal noises, my nose ran uncontrollably, and I had to in air just to release it all in one long and shaky cry.

I stayed in his arms for a very long time and he just my hair and kept saying 'shhhhh' very soothingly. What am I doing? Am I giving him power? I tried to push off of his chest but I only failed. The second I pushed on him, his wrap around me tightened, "Chanyeol, let- let me go." I struggled in his arms.

"No." His words were so simple that I stopped my struggle, "Just listen to me, alright?" He moved me away from his body just enough to look at my face but I looked away, "Yah... Mei, you have to stop crying okay?"

"Huh? Now you can tell me what to do?"

"No but it hurts me when I see that even if it saved you in the long run, you are still in so much pain."

"Saved me? How is it that you saved me?!"

"There- there was a group of crazy saesanges and they said-" He seemed to be struggling to hold in his own tears.

Curiosity took over, looking at him, curious to what he would say next, "They- they found out about us. They sent- they sent a letter to us..." He in air and continued, "They said- they said that they would burn your house down with- with you inside if I- if I didn't stop. If they caught me with you, you would be gone! They could even check our phone records so I- I didn't know what to do." The second he got the last word out, tears flooded his eyes and took over his face.

No... He has to be lying... 

No...

I stumbled backwards and ran into a chair, falling. Chanyeol had put his hands out to try and grab me but failed. A door swung open and Luhan ran out. "Hyung! What have you done?!" He screamed at Chanyeol and raced over to me, asking if I was all right and that I wasn't hurt.

"Mei!" Ming appeared in the doorway and ran to me.

"You know her too?" Luhan mumbled to Ming in surprise.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where does it hurt?" They were asking me so many questions and suddenly my brain couldn't take it anymore.

Then there was black and silence~

 ......

"If this was her reaction to the truth, she is never going to forgive me." I heard a voice that I didn't expect. Chanyeol? The difficulty to pull my eye lids open was unreal, just to see if I was dreaming or imagining things. My eyes opened just a crack, to see Chanyeol pacing around the room. He looks stressed, he needs to calm down. I was about to call to him when a lady in a maid outfit came bursting through the door.

"Sir, you got a letter from an angry looking girl."

"Ah... just read it to me." Chanyeol gestured for the maid to start. Am I in Chanyeol's house? No... I couldn't be, could I? 

"Chanyeol, we saw you. We saw you carrying her. We thought that we warned you! Your house is our first target. Then your mom's. Then we will get her. Beware, we are always there." The maid finished reading in a shaky voice.

"No!" Chanyeol grabbed a chair and threw it at the wall, smashing it to pieces. My eyes squeezed shut. Waking up right now isn't going to help his stress.

"Well sir, I will get a trash can to clean that up-" Chanyeol stopped her.

"No, leave it." 

"Y-yes sir." She bowed and exited the room. Chanyeol let out a deep sigh then sat on the stool by my bed. My eyes scrunched shut so he didn't know I was awake. Sniffling replaced the the silence and the bed shook lightly. Chanyeol? I opened my eyes a little to see what was happening. Chanyeol had his hands covering his face and his elbows were leaning on the bed. Aaaaw Chanyeol! He was obviously crying and it broke my heart. He carried me here? His house! His mom!! I raised my hand and placed it on his inner elbow. His hands moved, revealing his tear stained face. Our eyes locked.

"Mei... I really didn't mean to hurt you-" I stopped him from uselessly apologizing by connecting our lips. We both shook, we were tired, stressed, and just began crying. Soon I could taste salt from the tears running down our faces. I pulled back and just looked at him.

"Chanyeol... I am sorry. I didn't realize how it was for you and I quickly judged." 

Chanyeol shook his head, "No, I'm sorry for not finding a way to tell you."

"But now I need to go." I gave him a tiny smile and slid out of the bed.

"W-where?"

"Away, away from you." I walked over to the door.

"But Mei! Now that you know, I have guards that can protect you-" I held up my finger to silence him.

"I don't care about myself, it's your mom." I smiled and turned the doorknob. His mouth was open, as though he was going to say something, but I knew he couldn't, he loves his mom. He loves her so much and it is hard for him to see her with all of the practice and performances he has. I didn't want to give him too much time to think about it, when I knew he couldn't choose me over his mom, not that I expected him to. I may be who he once loved and maybe still loves but nothing can compare to a mom that always loves you.

I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me. I began fast walking through the hallway and down the stairs. Breath, breath, just breath. It was all I could do to hold back my sobbing.

"Hello Ms. Mei." One of the maids greeted me and I just politely bowed. Once I had gotten out the front door, I saw that there had been a car prepared for me. I gladly got in and the driver took me home.

......

When we arrived at home, the driver asked me to stay for a moment. He reached into a bag and pulled out something that he was holding in a way that I couldn't see it well. What is it? Is it a gun? Oh god! Is he going to shoot me?!

 

____________

What do you think it is?

 

Sorry that this is a bit short