LET ME OUT!

✵❈✵ An Obstacle After Another ❈✵❈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Monday came faster than I thought it would. I practiced my off all weekend for the auditions, seeing as this was all very new to me. I never really danced for people before, it was always something I did on my own time. This is why decided to be very serious about it. 

     I arrive at school all pumped up for the auditions. I met up with Amber in front of the gates, and introduced her to Chansung-ajussi.  They seemed to get along pretty well and also shared a common interest, making fun of me. As we made our way to our lockers, Amber kept apologizing for leaving without notice. The first week always has a lot of new students, and it's her job to them, but of course, she wasn't very nice to them because the students were just as bratty as the rest of the school. I felt bad for her having to deal with them, Amber told me she doesn't like her mom much so she only promised to do things for her for the first week of school. She said, "From now on I'll do things for her if Im in a good mood." As a girl, who didn't have parents for most of her life, I thought it was quite rude and childish of her to do that.

      "Well, she is your mom, if she asks you to do something, you should...", I said, kind of scared of what responce I would get.

      "Ye, but she treats me like I'm her slave, not her child, and either way I hate her," she argued.

      "Amber! Don't say that, she's your mom, why would you hate her?!" I blurted out.

       She got slightly shocked from the sudden burst of words that came out of my mouth. She frowned and looked at me, as if thinking about telling me. Then she looked down to my arm, where my scar was. "Just like you, I have something that I don't like sharing." There was an awkward pause beore I spoke again.

      "...sorry....for yelling," I said softly. I felt a bit guilty for being harsh. I really need to work on my social skills.

      "....ye....let's hurry before we get late for our first period," she started running ahead of me and I followed.

      We were told that the students that were trying out were getting excused mid-way through period one, so Amber and I weren't going to get lunch break to practice. Now it was only up to our confidence and how lucky we were. I was extremely distracted during first period. My nerves were getting to me. I looked across the room to where Amber was sitting. She had a very dazed expression on as she was looked out the window, showing no interest of the lesson. She seemed to have been thinking about something because she was scowling. The announcements came on so she snapped out of it and started to listen to what was being said.

      "Sorry for the interruption, but would the students auditioning for the dance club, please make their way down to the main dance studio. Thank you."

      Amber and a few other stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter