I Get To Know Sehun's Friend

✵❈✵ An Obstacle After Another ❈✵❈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Some interesting things came up in one of my morning periods. The teacher said we would be doing a collaboration project with class 3E. The project is about promoting a campaign or an issue that we would like to support and the best three would get the opportunity to present them to some major companies in the means of getting a donation for their campaign. The teacher asked us to just think about what topic we would like to do the project on, because they still have to decide on partners. Of course, I was immediately thinking of child care centers and orphanages but it also depends on my partner from 3E. The only thing I know about that class is that  most of Amber's rivals are in that class. Can't wait....

      The lunch bell rings and our second period teachers dismiss us. Because it was midday the hallways of Hwa Yong were sweltering hot. The school only keeps the classrooms air conditioned. You could see the student's one by one take their school blazers off, showing off the shirts they wore underneath. Everyone had to wear a white shirt or blouse under their school blazer, because it was part of the uniform. Everyone did follow that rule, everyone except Amber. She had told me that she wore what she wanted too because she didn't like the the style of the school uniform, she simply wore the blazer on top to show school spirit. As we head for the cafeteria at lunch, Amber noticed I didn't take off my blazer.

      "Why are you still wearing layers? It's a hundred degrees out here." she exaggerated.

      "I'm still cold," I replied.

      Amber laughed,"I can clearly see you're sweating. What's the real reason?"

      "I have this scar on my arm...."                                                              

      "mmm..."

      " ....and I don't want people to ask questions"

       I could tell she had some questions herself, but since I said I didn't like it, she held back. I was almost going to tell her how I got it, since I do trust her, but I really didn't want to talk about it. It's a memory I'd like to forget, but also a memory I owe my life to.

      As we walked through the central hall, I saw Sehun and noticed that he was hanging out with is buddies. He was also sweating but didn't take off his blazer. I was slightly curious to know why he was still wearing it, but I tried not to let it get to me.

      When Amber and I arrived in front of the cafeteria entrance, we saw a small group of students crowding around a teacher, as he was trying to put up a long piece of paper onto the bulletin board. Everyone tried to look around the teacher to see what he was putting up. Finally when the teacher left, everyone got up to see what was on the wall.

      "Come on, Amber, let's see what getting everyone excited," before she even got to reply, I grabbed her and dragged her towards the group. 

      When we got up close, I could see that it was a sign up sheet. "Join this years dance club," read someone at the front," If you think your are skilled in dancing and choreography, keep reading. The dance teachers at Hwa Yong would like to offer a fun opportunity to work with others who share the same dancing passion. We would also like to teach new styles and share choreographers with the students who join. BUT We would like to work with only the best in the school, so auditions will be held the Monday of next week. Once you sign up below, be prepared to perform a solo."

      Amber and I exchanged looks. "So you good at dancing?" I asked.

      "I got some moves," she said, as she started to do the running man. I laughed out loud at her attempt. I hope she can come up with something else for the solo. "What about you, Jinsoo?" 

      "It's one of my only talents," which was true, at home when I didn't have anything to do I would learn dances I liked by looking them up online. After years of staying home and self teaching myself, I got pretty good.  

      "Let's sign up and help each other with out auditions" I said, as I went up to the paper, picked up th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter