-6-

My Kiss, My Love

Ah Jin POV

The sunrise was blazing trough my window. I woke up finding myself hugging something or someone. I couldn’t believe it, it was Jongin. I was sleeping  with Jongin, hugging him to be exact. I tried to remember last night.

It was dark and suddenly there was lightning followed by the sound of thunder. Damn, there was no one at house. I cried in my room alone. I’d rather die than had to be alone in situation like this. But then someone hugged me. I couldn’t see who he was because it was really dark but at least he was made me feel safe and comfortable.

“Please stay here” I said

He was still sleeping. He looked like an angel when he sleep. Crap, what did you thinking Ahjin?

Slowly his eyes opened. I looked away. It was awkward.

I cleared my throat “thank you”

He suddenly hugged me tightly.

“Ahjin I know you hate me but please give me a chance to make up to you”.  I tried to pull away but he tighten hugging me. “I won’t release before you answer me”, he continued.

“I’ll think of it.” Crap. Why were you blushing Lee Ah Jin, keep your pride up. “Let me go, now.”

Kai POV

“I’ll think of it.” She said it with the different tone of the usual. It was not the sarcastic nor ignorant Ahjin. I know it, I had a chance. I let go of her while grinning like crazy.

She was in the kitchen making breakfast for us two. Damn she was making my breakfast. My heart couldn’t help but fluttering at the thought of it.

“Do you need help?” I said as I approached her.

“Stay away from me will help.” She didn’t even look at me. What were you expect from her Kim Jongin. She still hated you.

I just sit at the sofa watching some cartoon but all i did was thinking of her. I really should make up with her and gained her trust again. If only I didn’t  do stupid things to her in the past, she would not treated me like this as if i was nothing. Or was I really nothing to her?

“Breakfast is ready”Her soft voice was calling me out from my mind.

“I will just eat my breakfast in my room” She said breaking my heart.

I grabbed her wrist when she was about to grabbed her plate of food.

“Eat it here, please” I said with m head down.

I heard a big sigh but i was glad she was willing to ate with me.

The breakfast was silent, no one dared to started the conversation.

As we finished the breakfast, she talked to me.

“I wanna go to the stationery today. Not that i accept you already but i always inform people in the house when i go out.”

“But your dad told us that you have to stay in the house today. You want to disobey him?”

“I know but this is ing boring. How can i survive this day in boredom and with you. It is hell.”

She is cursing at me? Whoa I couldn’t believe it. My sweet angel now turning into this kind of lady?

“Ah Jin since when did you use bad words like that, huh?”

“Since you used that word to me.” She said looking away.

Right, it was all my fault. You were bad person, Kim Jongin. You didn’t deserve her forgiveness. Keep dreaming Jongin.

“Okay, right now I don’t want to pick a fight with you, Jongin. I’m tired, i will be in my room.” With that she left me to her room.

I was sleeping on the couch when i felt someone sit beside me.

“ I am bored. I wanna watch some movie if you don’t mind.” She said while picking on the dvd.

“No, not at all, this is your house anyway.”

“It’s ours since your mom will be my dad’s wife.”

“Not  yet.”

“Still you will be my stepbrother. How funny right?”

“It’s called destiny.” Crap, what did i just day? You stupid how could you say cheesy thing like that. Now she looked at me as if i was a freak.

“The movie is started” I said to diverted the conversation we had just now.

We watched an action movie. She really focused to the movie. Sometimes I stole a glance to her, she didn’t realize though.

“Why?” She asked out of blue.

“What?”

“Why you did that to me. You promised to protect me yet you hurt me. You didn’t know how much i suffered back then, did you? You were my only friend and you dumped me. You even ignored me and embarassed me in front of your-so-called friends.” She began tearing up. I really felt guilty.

Ah Jin POV

He cupped my face because he knew that i won’t face him.

“I’m really sorry. I was wrong that time I was a fool. You are such a great friend but I only did bad things to you. I deserved punishment, just slapped me or do anything you want but please forgive me, hm? Ahjin let me make up those things i have done to you. Use your hand to slap me cause i really deserved that .” He grabbed my wrist and directing my palm to his face.

He really deserved to be slapped yet I didn’t want  it. I hope I could get my revenge on him but I couldn’t. He was always been precious to me eventhough he hurted me a lot.

“Jongin.”I pulled out my hand from his grip

He was crying. Oh My God what should I do? There were several times Jongin cried, when he was really sad. I took a deep breath.

“Let’s make up. I forgive you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

how was it? did you like it? no? what should i do then?

how about giving this chapter comments so i can imrprove in the next chapters :)

feel free to comment hehe

see you in the next chapter

don't forget to subscribe and upvote this story

love you all