-5-

My Kiss, My Love

Kai POV

After drop Soojung to her house, I came back to the house welcomed by displeasure face of Lee Ahjin. She stepped out of living room as i entered.

“What’s going on?” I asked my mom who sat across Ahjin’s dad.

“Ah, my son you come back already. Here’s sit down with us.” Mom tapped the space next to her. i obliged to her order.

“Jongin, I and your mom will go to Paris for 3 days to attend wedding ceremony of friend of me and your mom.” Mr. Lee told me

“So, Jongin please take care of your little sister. Don’t let anything happen to her.” My mom told me and I only nodded

“Jongin don’t let Ahjin go out tomorrow cause the next day is her first college day same as you, right? Drop her out to her campus, please.”

“Yes, sir I will.” I smiled at him

“No, Dad. I don’t want you to leave me alone with him. I’d rather sleep over aunty house.” Ahjin coming down from her room.

“I’ll go and you won’t be anywhere beside this house Ahjin and that’s final. I’ll go in one hour so let me prepared.”

That’s it, Mr. Lee had make the decision and no one could betray it. I saw Ahjin holding her tears and I heard the door banged. I felt so bad, it was obvious that Ahjin didn’t want left by her dad because of me.

Soon, Mr. Lee and my mom got in to the taxi without bid goodbye to Ahjin. Actually she’s the one that refused to did that. It was dinner time. My mom had prepared the meal before she gone. I warmed up the meal. Ahjin was still in her room. I didn’t know what to do.

I waited for a couple of minutes, the meal started to cooling down and no sign of Ahjin would came out of her room. I braced myself to go to her.

I knocked on her door, “Ahjin you can’t stay like this. You should listen to what your dad is saying.” There was no answer. “Okay if you want to stay on your ing room overnight but please don’t skip dinner.” There was still no answer. “Lee Ahjin you always said that you love your dad and didn’t want to dissapoint him cause he’s the one you have right now, beside me” i muttered the last sentence  to myself.

There was a thump and the door opened. “Don’t you ever said those things. I never said that to you.” She glared at me. If a glare could kill someone, I probably died at that time.

She walked pass by me. I followed to the dining room. It was awkward. I cleared my throat. “Have your dad call you?” She stopped eating,”Nope, I am done eating. Don’t you ever disturb me again or i’ll leave this ing house and YOU.”

She emphasized the word you. I couldn’t handle this anymore. “Ahjin i know you hate me so much but can you at least don’t ignore me like this.”

“Me, ignore you? Are you sure it’s not you who ignored me?”

“Stop this already. I admit I was wrong. I’m so sorry, Jinnie-ah.”

I didn’t realize what i was saying. All I knew her eyes were red so bad.

“I told you don’t you ever called me by that name. You’re not even qualified to call me that. And stop with your so called sorry. I know it is just a bull.”

          I couldn’t take this anymore, she had no faith at me at all.

          “Okay I will leave you if it what you want. I will never gain your trust and permission to stay by you anyway.” With that i stormed out of the house.

          I didn’t know where should I go. To Soojung house? No, she will be suspicious. To my old house? As if i wanna end my life. To the club? It had been a long time since the last time I went there. The last time was when my home was taken away by that bastards.

          Unfortunately, I met my friends on the way to the club.

          “Yah, Kim Jong In where are you going?” Chanyeol hyung hit the back of my head.

          “Don’t tell me you are going to club drinking like that time.” D.O hyung blurted as if he could read my mind.

          “No freaking way Jongin. I thought you will never risk your life again like that time. Sehun, Chanyeol grab him. Let’s go to my home.”

          I knew I will never win this two freaking giant. Runaway from them was not a good idea so i just followed them to Suho hyung’s.

          “What happen now, lil bro?” Baekhyun hyung asked me while D.O hyung got me a glass of water.

          There was a long silent. I didn’t answer him. I didn’t tell them yet about me living with Ahjin nor the fact about me and Ahjin.

          “Just tell us dude. Is that hard for you?” Sehun grunted and got a hit from D.O hyung.

          “Jongin, you know well that you always get our back. Just tell us your problem. We will help you as much as we can.” Suho hyung was the best, no wonder he was picked as a leader of our so-called group. When he was saying those words, I was assured to tell them my problem with Ahjin so I told them about me and Ahjin even our moments in the past.

          “Dude, why did you pick Soojung if you love her?  You are really an idiot.” Sehun only got smacked by D.O. ‘Pabo Sehun you’re and idiot too.’ Baekhyun muttered to Sehun.

          “I know i am an idiot. But i have my reasons. I don’t think she loved me, at all. So, why should i go after my unrequited love when i have someone who genuinely love me.”

          “Man, you couldn’t conclude things like that. But, if you’re fine with that it’s okay. Soojung is pretty and nice girl. You’re so lucky to have her as your girlfriend. She is perfect girl, everyone is envious of you. You should be happy” Chanyeol patted my back.

          ‘Yeah, i hoped i was’ was all my heart was saying.

          Suddenly, there was a lightning followed by a sound of thunder loudly.

          “, that was freaking me out.” Baekhyun jumped from the sofa.

          “Woah, the North is so dark.  I think they turned out the generator. Isn’t your new house in the North?” D.O hyung asked me with his wide rounded eyes.

          “Yeah, he is. It is good for you to staying here than in your home in this situation. Alone in the darkness and freaked out by the storm and the sound of thunder.”

          Chanyeol words made me remembered something.

          “Kai i was afraid of dark and thunder sound. I have phobia of thunder and darkness. I must have someone to stay by my side or else I will...”

          She was crying. I tried to comfort her, I hugged her and stay by her side until the storm coming off.

          Crap

          Ahjin