-4-

My Kiss, My Love

Ah Jin POV

Today was weekend. Usually I hanged out with my friends on weekend back in Busan but I had no friend here. How pity I was. I decided to go to park to refresh my mind. I wore skirt and a flowery  shirt also my favorite sneakers. I greeted Dad and Jongin’s Mom. I thinked today was my lucky day because there was no sign of Jongin.

I walked happily to the bus stop. It was still the same. Suddenly I remembered the past memories here, with Jongin.

Flashback

“Jinnie-ah, you’re here.” Jongin waved to me.

“Yah, how did you know that name?” Only Dad and Mom called me Jinnie and not anymore.

“It’s just sound cute so i like to call you Jinnie. What’s wrong?”

“Only the special ones can called me that.”

 His eyes were not shining like before. “Am I not special to you? I think we are friend.”

Did he think that I was special to him?

“Am I special to you, Jongin?”

Jongin held my arms, “Of course, other than my mom, you’re the one that special to me. I swear no one else beside you and my mom.”

I blushed upon hearing his answer.

“So?” He snapped me back to reality

“You can call me Jinnie. But don’t tell anyone. It’s just you and I.”

“Really? Our Jinnie.” He hugged me tight.

I pulled back “But it’s not fair. You called me Jinnie, and I just called you Jongin. It’s not special.”

“Hmm, let’s think about it.”

“Ah, how about Kkamjong?”

“Kkamjong? What is that?”

“Kkam stand for kkaman because you had dark skin and Jong stand for your name.” I laughed

“Yah, it’s racist you know. I don’t wanna be called by that name.” He pouted. He was really cute when pouted like that.

When we argued the bus arrived and the door opened. We hopped in to the bus.

“How about Kai?” I sat on the empty seat and Jongin beside me.

“Kai? Sounds good. What does that mean? I don’t wanna be Kai if it means something weird.”

“It’s means open in Chinese. You’re the first friend that opened my heart since my mom died. Also you always open the door for me.” I smiled at him and I could see clearly that he smiled. He liked that name. We did pinky promise that it’s only between us can calling ourselves by that name.

Flashback End

          The ride to the park was silent. I hopped out from the bus and welcomed by many dating couple in the park. I sat under the tree. And began writing on my diary. I always writed what were my heart felt on my diary. I had all of my diaries from the first time I writed them in a secret place in my room. I hopes no one will found them because it was embarassing. Too many drama in my love life, too many times i wrote about him.

          I was about to head to the ice cream parlor when suddenly someone grab my arms. It was Soojung.

          “Oh my is it really you, Ahjin?”

          “What do you want?” I pulled my hand from her.

          “Yah, why are you so rude, I saw you earlier so i decided to greet you but this is what I get, you’re so mean.”

          Sure, she was still the cute Soojung i knew back then. I didn’t hate her, she was a nice girl but since she fooled me, I lost my respect to her. 

          “Babe, i’ve got you this.”

          Someone handing Soojung the ice cream. It was Jongin. Yes, my day screwed up from now on. He then looked at me.

          “Babe, look I told you it’s Ahjin.” Soojung told Jongin and grab the ice cream from Jongin.

          I just rolled my eyes and left them.

          “Yah, Lee AhJin, who says you could leave us like that?” Soojung shouted and ran grabbing my hand.

          “Jung Soojung, I have no bussiness with you or with your called boyfriend. So, don’t ask me to stay with you two.”

 

Soojung POV

I knew it, she was still mad at me. And she  really hated my relationship with Jongin. Okay, I admit it, I was wrong. I stole Jongin from her. It was not stealing anyway. If she liked him or they liked each other why didn’t they make move? In the end, the one who make the move first, is the winner, right?

“Babe” I saw my boyfriend gazing out. No, he was not gazing out, he was looking at her walking out from us.

“Y- yeah, what’s it babe?”

“Let’s go to other places. It’s no fun anymore.”

“Sure, how about watching movie?”

“Cool” I hugged him, tight. I didn’t want to lose him. He was my first and last love. He     was my everything. I’d do anything to make him mine, forever.