-3-

My Kiss, My Love

Kai POV

I was not dreaming, was I? I couldn’t believe my eyes but it was really her. Eventhough her style was different but not her face. I knew her very well. The smile that plastered on her lips faded away when she saw me.

“Oh, you must be Ah Jin, right?” My mom gave her a hug but she just stood there looking at me.

“Ah, this is Jongin, my son. I hope you two can” My mom couldn’t finish her words.

“I know him Mrs. Kim. Kim Jong In was my schoolmate back in the junior high school. I did know him, but probably he didn’t. Well, he’s one of that popular boy in school. Me? Just a nerd. Right Jongin-sshi?”She smiled sarcastically.

Mr. Lee spoke up “Well, let’s continue the introducing in the dining room. I’m hungry already. Here’s the way.”

She sat across me and not even looking at me. I knew she hated me, even I hated myself for making her heart hurted. I was guilty, I wanted to make up with her. Maybe this was the chance for me. I had to apologize to her. I had to make up things with her and made the things back like before.

Ah Jin POV

          I lost my appetite. I knew i would meet him if i came back to this house, but i didn’t expected that we would live together like this.

          “Ah Jin-ah I heard that you attended Medical School of SNU?” I heard my father’s wife-soon-to-be asking me. I didn’t hate her but the fact that she was the mother of that monster I couldn’t help but throw hate at her too.

          “We aren’t that close for you to use informal language to me and yes.” I felt Dad and someone else glaring at me.

          “ Oh, I’m sorry Ah Jin-sshi.”

          “I’m done. Please excuse me.”I knew something would happen and before I stepped out of dining room someone grabbed my wrist.

          “I didn’t teach you to do things like that, apologize now Lee Ah Jin.” Dad usually didn’t called me by my full name, I knew he was mad. I had no choice but to obeyed him.

          I stepped closer to her, her head was down.”Mrs. Kim listen, I didn’t mean it. I just in the bad mood so if you willing to accept my apologize.”

          When I said those words to her, a smile cracked upon her lips. “Sure, I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier. I hope we can get along.”

          I was crawling at my bed. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to get some water. I passed the room Jongin stayed at, the door was opened.

          “Jinnie-ah” Jongin called me when I passed his room.

          “Don’t call me by that name, you didn’t have permission to called me that.” Only a few people can call me by that name, and they’re the special ones. Mom always called me Jinnie, Dad too but not anymore since Mom died. Jongin was the only one who called me after that. But I won’t hear him calling me by that name anymore. He was not the old Jongin who were special to me.

          “I know you hated me now but please listen to me.”

          “Yes, I hate you not even now but from long time ago and no, I won’t listen to you.”

          I didn’t understand him. He had hurted me in the past, but why were he apologizing now?

          “At least don’t treat my mom like that, she didn’t deserve your hate, it’s me who deserved it.”

          I just rolled my eyes and bang my room door hard. I was sure people in the house would hear the sound. I didn’t care. I just didn’t want to see him.

Kai POV

It didn’t work and i knew it wouldn’t work how much I tried. She hurted a lot, i knew it. I did a really big mistake that couldn’t be forgiven by her.

“Babe, are you listening to me?” My girlfriend, Soojung waving his hand in front of my face.

“Ah, yeah what are you saying again?”

“Look you didn’t listening to me. You don’t love me anymore, do you?”

She pouted and i found it cute. I pecked her lips.

“Yah, how dare you kissed me.” She slapped my arm, hard.

“I can’t help but to kiss you, babe. You’re so cute.”

She rolled her eyes.”Just tell me what’s wrong, will you?”

“It’s nothing really. I just missed you.”I hugged her.

She pulled away “Liar.”

“I came to your house yesterday but some man said that you moved out. Why you didn’t tell me?”

“I..I’m sorry for not telling you earlier. It was unplanned and I think you still busy so I didn’t tell you. Don’t be mad babe please.”I used my aegyo attack hoped it worked. Actually it always worked on her kekeke.

“F...fine. Just don’t use your aegyo to me. You know I can’t resist it.”

“Thank you babe, you’re the best.” I hugged her tight. She always made me happy everytime i was with her. I loved her, for sure. But still I didn’t know was I fully in love with her or not. There was something else or someone else in my heart.

“Babe.” She slowly pulled away from my hug.

“Mmm. Why?”

“Isn’t that Ah Jin? The nerd Ah Jin you always teased in school back then?”

I looked the way she looked at. There she was, wearing a flowery shirt and a skirt with matching color. She was beautiful with her hair in pony tail.

“She is Ah Jin, isn’t she? Wow, I don’t know she can be this beautiful. What do you think babe? Or have you met her before this?”

“Wh...what do you mean? I didn’t know. What make you so sure that she was Ah Jin? She can be someone else.”

“No, i am sure it was her. Was she undergo on plastic surgery? How can she changed up so much.”

“No, she wasn’t.” Crap, why did I say that. Soo Jung must be suspicious.

“What?”

“I mean if it was her, maybe she just changed her style. You know she was a nerd back then. If she changed her style a bit sure she can be this beautiful.”

Soo Jung frowned “Did you just say she was beautiful?”

“Y..Ye ah No, you’re still prettier, ever babe.”

“Thank you.” She blushed at my answer. But my heart said otherwise. Oh God what happened to me?