3

Hex Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics are thoughts

"I'm home." I walked into the kitchen and on the counter was a note. 
Your uncle and I are going on a business for a week to China. Money's on the counter. Have fun!
- Aunty
I set the note down and left the money there. I walked up the stairs into my room and set my homework on my desk. I changed into a t-shirt and sweats and started working. 

While working I couldn't shake off the feeling I was being watched. I looked at the clock and it was already 11:30. "At least I finished." I packed my stuff and got ready for bed. I laid down and looked out the window and I swear I just saw a pair of red eyes. I jumped off the bed and ran to the window. I opened it and looked out. I swear I saw something. I closed the window and laid back down. I decided to leave it alone and try to sleep. It wasn't long before I was out like a light. 

 

 

Hyomin POV

"Hyomin, guess what I found?" Boram handed me a file. Inside was 
Information about Daeun and her life now and as a child. I read through her file and smirked. "You are brilliant Boram." Time to put you in your place first rank.

 

 

Daeun POV
"Hello everyone. If you didn't know already I'm Jonghyun and I will be your battles instructer. Now I would like everyone to draw a number." Everyone drew a number and started looking around for their opponent. I followed everyone and started looking around for someone who had the number 6. When I wasn't looking I bumped into someone. "Sorry." We both said at the same time. "Are you 6?" He asked. I looked up and nodded. "Cool I'm Sanghyuk but you can call me Hyuk." He said with a smile. Wait. Hyuk? That sounds familiar. "Are you.....perhaps one of the Vixx members?" I asked. "Ya. I'm the maknae." He said. "Oh. Good to know." I replied. Lee Daeun keep your cool. You're fine.

"Vixx. What is your proposal if someone beats one of you?" "Well we decided a fancy dinner with each one of us. So it'll be like a one on one date." Said N. "Awesome. Now has everyone found their  partners? Let's start with the 1's."
In the arena was a boy with red hair and another boy with black hair. "Alright N, G.O, you know the rules. Start!" 

"So I'm guessing you don't know a lot about Vixx. Usually girls would be spazzing or blushing when I talk to them." Said Hyuk. "Yeah. I'm bit very familiar with idols." "It's fine. It's actually nice to actually have a conversation with someone that doesn't treat me like royalty." "Well you guys are people too. Though I heard one of your songs. Hyde I think it was called. It was very good." "Thank you. You know I've never had such a normal conversation with a girl before." "Well you could say I'm not like other girls." I gave him a smile and he smiled back. 'When you battle N don't let him touch you.' "Hmm?" "I didn't say anything." He said. 'Weird.' 'When you battle L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter