1

Hex Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italics are thoughts.

 

I stared at the building of Hex Academy as I came out of my car. The school was big but nothing special. I honestly don't know why I'm here. There was no reason for me to be "learning/understanding" my abilities if I didn't even know what I was. I was only 2 when I lost all the people I loved. I never knew what my parents or brothers were. My aunt and uncle claim to not know but I know that's a lie. I don't know why they would keep it from me but they did. This is ridiculous. 

Walking into a new school filled with non human strangers is something I never thought I would do. But here I am being watched by everyone in the hallway. For the past 16 years I've been at a public school. Why am I suddenly coming here? Who knows. I made it to the office and told the lady I was the new student. "Okay, here's your uniform and your timetable. You can changein the locker room, don't be late for class." She said as she eyed me with distaste. What's her problem?  Without much trouble I found the locker room and changed into my new uniform. It was a white dress shirt with a tight black sweater, and a high waisted black and white plaid skirt. But one thing caught my eye. There was one gold star in the middle of of the school logo. (A/N: the school logo is Vixx's hex sign logo) that was located on the left side of my chest. I made a mental note to ask someone about. I stuffed my my clothes in my backpack, grabbed my timetable and left the locker room. 

I walked to my first class which was history and sat at an empty seat. As I sat down there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter