2

Hex Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italics are thoughts

 

Lunch
"There's a greenhouse behind he school so if you ever want to have lunch with us, we'll be sitting under the sakura tree." I nodded at Suzy and followed Miss A to their spot. "I was meaning to ask you. What are you?" Asked Suzy. "I'm a miscellaneous. That's someone that doesn't know what they are or they haven't unlocked their abilities yet." "Ohhh." She said while nodding. "What are you guys?" "We're elementals. I'm air, Jia's water, Min's earth, and Suzy's fire." Fei explained. "Is it possible to move ranks?" I asked. "When we first come to the school we all start with 100 points. If you break a rule or forfeit in a battle the teacher decides how many points you lose. If you ever get to 0 points you'll either go down a rank if you're really bad, get suspended, or expelled." Said Jia. "But if you get to 1000 points you move up a rank. But if you don't start out at prodigy you'll never get there." Said Min. "Who's in prodigy?" "Prodigy only consists of 18 people, Vixx and Exo. Exo is a pack of werewolves but the reason they're in prodigy is because they process more than an average werewolf. They have crazy powers like healing and teleportation. Vixx is a coven of vampires and there's a reason they're kingkas. They all have powers that are kind of on he dark side." Said Fei. "The leader N has the ability to make your fears come to life, Leo can make you hallucinate your fear, Ken can enhance his average vampire abilities by feeding off your fear, Ravi just by looking at you can make you feel fear, you get so scared it drives you crazy, Hongbin makes you fall asleep and take you to your worst nightmare, and Hyuk can control you like a voodoo doll." Said Suzy. 

Fear. Fear is the one thing I'm really not confident in. I don't get scared easily but hearing these abilities, in the first time in 16 years makes me feel wary about these boys. What if they find out my fear? What if they send me back to that night? What ifs were shooting through my mind. I couldn't help but actually feel intimidated. Of course I didn't let it show. I can never let anyone see me in fear. "Can you tell me about the battles." I asked. "Bat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter