Ch. 11

Hex Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daeun POV

"Back off Leeteuk, my babies all grown up. Awww come here." Eunhyuk said.

 

Eunhyuk rushed to you and ripped you out of N's death grip. He engulfed your small frame into a bear hug.

 

"Eunhyuk Appa, as much as I missed you, I need to breath." You stated.

 

He reluctantly let you go and pouted at the loss of contact.

 

"Well guys, these are the people that took me in and took care of me. Appa's these are my brothers Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay, and Tao. These guys are my mates, N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin, and Hyuk." You introduced.

 

"Your mates?! How did you meet? How'd you get together? Who's your first mate? Is it him? Ooh he's nice-" Eunhyuk rambled on asking questions like a mother.

 

"We met when we were at school battling. If I won I would get taken out on a date. My first mates the maknae Hyukki." I put my arm through his and smiled at him.

 

"Okay, okay we get it now." Ravi said as he came between us.

 

You laughed but as you looked around everyone wasn't there.

 

"But Leeteuk appa, where's Donghae appa? I don't see him." I asked him.

 

Once I asked their faces weren't happy anymore. They had serious faces and that made me nervous.

 

"Daeun-ah, back in New York there was a problem. Someone came into the academy and......and they took him." Leeteuk appa said slowly and quietly.

"What?! Who was it? Where is he now?!" I demanded.

"We don't know where he is, we think it's Janghyuk but we're not 100% sure." He explained.

"When was he taken?" I asked.

"Yesterday." He replied.

"It couldn't have been Janghyuk, I paid him a visit yesterday." I said bitterly.

"We don't have any leads to where he is. We’re here for your help.” He told me.

“I don’t know how to find him, why can’t you find him? Don’t you have a tracking spell or something?” I asked.

“Whoever took him cut off all magic ties between Donghae, we’ve tried everything but we can’t use magic.” He replied.

 

“I think we can help.” Suho cut in.

“Yeah, we can use our wolf senses.” Added Chanyeol.

 

Suddenly there was a bloodcurdling scream coming from outside.

 

“Uh, what was that?” Sehun asked.

 

Since I was the closest to the door, I reached for the door knob but before I touched it something came crashing through the door. Luckily, Taekwoon oppa pulled me into an embrace and turned so his back was facing the crash.

 

“Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked quickly as he checked me from head to toe to see if I got hurt.

“Yeah I’m ok.” I replied breathlessly.

 

I looked behind him and saw a giant green lizard creature.

 

“What is that thing?!” Yelled Chen.

 

“It looks like a giant lizard what else hyung?” Replied Tao.

 

Are you kidding me? I thought.

 

“Everyone get next to Kai!” Yelled Luhan yelled.

 

Taekwoon pulled me and ran towards Kai but the lizard got in the way.

It looked right at me and started charging towards us.

 

“Don’t touch it!! There’s toxic on its skin!” Warned Ryeowook appa.

 

As the giant creature swung its tail at us, we both ducked and tried running towards Kai but its foot was in the way.

 

The lizard picked up his foot and started to come down towards us.

 

I immediately pushed Leo out of the way waited for its foot to come down on me.

 

"Daeun-ah!!" I heard.

 

I stood there frozen. I don't know what came over me. I had to protect Taekwoon.

 

But as if time stopped there was nothing coming towards me. I opened my eyes to be face to face with the bottom of its disgusting foot.  

 

"Get out from under there Mei Mei." Someone yelled.

 

I quickly got out from under it and saw my boys almost in tears.

 

Leo came up to me and held me by my shoulders.

 

"Are you crazy?!?! Why would you push me out of the way?! You could have seriously died today." He said while shaking me softly.

 

Without thinking I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to run his back softly.

 

"I had to protect you. I wouldn't let you get hurt because of me." You said.

 

"That goes for all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter