Ch. 10

Hex Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

??? POV

 

I hardened the grip on my drink out of anger and threw it at the wall.

 

"She wasn't suppose to tell them this early."

 

Those boys are becoming pests. They keep giving her the love she's always wanted. They're giving her strength and confidence.

 

I can't let that happen.

 

"Sir, do you need something?"

I turned my head slightly and saw her.

 

"I need you to come up with a plan,"




 

Daeun POV


 

"Do we have to do it like this?" Asked Hongbin.

 

It was probably 3 am right now and we were standing a couple houses away from the Exo boys house.

 

And let me tell you that all the boys are in all black and are wearing ski masks because I forced them to.

 

"How come you're not wearing any of this?" Asked Ravi.

 

"Because, knowing you guys, all of you are bound to screw up and this," I said while pulling down Ravi's ski mask so it only showed his eyes. "Will make sure your face won't get caught on camera."

 

Ravi frowned from behind his mask and tugged on your arm like a child.

 

"But Jagiya~ This is so embarrassing." "Than come out quickly. Help my brothers pack their stuff and come out. Nothing can go wrong." I reassured.





 

10 Minutes Later




 

"Kai I told you not to open the fridge!!" "What are you talking about Chanyeol? You wanted food too!!"

"Sehun!! I thought I told you not to go into the bonus room!!" "You're one to talk Suho!! You just couldn't keep out of the aquarium could you?" "What about you Kris? You went into the space room with Chen!!"

 

My guess was right. These boys at breaking in and out of a house. They couldn't keep their hands to themselves even if their life depended on it.

 

The boys thought it'd be ok to walk into the other bonus rooms that were rigged with alarms. Of course they all pulled an alarm and we were being chased by dogs.

 

We ran through the woods and made a lot of confusing twists and turns. When we finally lost them we headed to Vixx's house.

 

"You know. We should've just gone shopping." Said Sehun.








 

"Where are your parents?" Asked Chen. "They're always on business trips. They're coming back 2 weeks from now I think?" Said Ken.

 

Nowadays you've been watching Vixx TV and can't help but feel like Ken doesn't like you. He's always so lively and makes jokes but he never seems to approach you.

 

"Dinners ready." Said Leo. We all walked into the dining room and started to dig in immediately.

 

"Chansik, can you pass me the chicken?" You asked. "First of all, it's ChanYEOL. And second, I'm right in front of you. The chicken is in front of Chen." He said.

 

"Sorry. I really at names. And it doesn't help that there are 12 of you." You said with a pout.

 

"How about you make nicknames to help you?" He sug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter