Ch.8

Hex Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

italics are thoughts

 

 

Suho POV

 

I knocked on my fathers door and waited for a response. "Come in." I walked in and went towards his desk. "Ah Suho, hwo was school?" He asked. "Father, what did yiu do during the 1900's?" I asked him completely ignoring his question. I saw him tense under my gaze. "What's with the sudden curiosity?" He asked. I heard his voice waver slightly.

"Why are so nervous?" I retorted. My father let out a sigh and asked, "What do you know?" "I only know it has something to do with what happened the night of December 29, 1997." I answered. "Who told you this?" He asked me threateningly. "That is none of your concern." I told him a little harshly. 

"Everything that happened that night has everything to do with me!" He yelled as he stood up abruptly knocking the chair he was sitting on fall over. Surprisingly I didn't flinch. There has to be a reason why Daeun seems to loathe my father. "Since you know so much of what happened why not tell me?!" I yelled. What is he hiding? What did he do that was so awful? "That night was never exposed to anyone, who told you damn it?!" My father yelled angrily. "Tell me what happened first than maybe I'll tell you!" i yelled back. I have never fought with my father before and he sure has never yelled at one of his sons before. "I was a sick and twisted man that had murdered innocent families but tha night was filled with pure evil!!" He yelled. "Now tell me, who told you?!" My body completely froze. My own father had killed innocent people for fun. "An innocent girl that deserved none of that." I spoke quietly. "I need a name Joonmyun." He said menacingly. 

"What if I don't? Are you going to your own son too?" His eyes widened and were filled with fear and regret. I shook my head in disbelief. I thought my father was a kind hearted manwith a passion for peace. As I was about to leave the room he stopped me. 

"Suho wait, I'll tell you the whole story," He said with hesitation. He picked up his chair and sat down he motioned me to do the same thing. I sat down and waited. 

"It started with me being the next heir to the throne of werewolves."

 

 

Lay POV

 

I leaned my back against the door to my fathers office quietly. Tears threatned to come down my face. 

The rest of my brothers had left to do their own things but Suho hyung had gone up to fathers office. i stayed in the basement.

 The basement was a hangout for all of us. It had a large flat screen on the walll with all the games a teenage boy could dream of for the maknaes, instuments for all of us, a dance studio for Kai, vocal rooms for the vocalists, and a firdge packed with food for 12 hungry werewolves. 

I had decided to go upstairs when I heard yelling and that's what got me here now. I couldn't believe my ears. Our own father. I wiped my tears and felt anger building up in my vains. How could he decieve us like that? I barged into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter