School

The New Moon

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, demons overflowed out of the spirit plane and came to a human village, where they lived among people there. Gilraen gave the demons human forms and created a place where both demons and humans could live in harmony. Normally people and demons could never coexist. It was all thanks to the power of Gilraen. Eventually, human and demon blood mixed, and the villagers, who obtained supernatural powers, came to be known as immortals. For a long time, these villagers were revered by those from villages at the foot of the mountain.

Grandma says that the descendants of Exolaern who have the blood of demans have never forgotton their debt to Gilraen. Does that mean.. that since grandma was born and raised in Exolaern... my family is part demon too...? Come to think of it, we've celebrated many festivals!

"_________!"

"EEH! Geez, you gave me a heart attack!" You turned around and saw Baekhyun looming over your desk, looking rather puzzled, but happy to see you.

"Class is over, what are you doing?" he said with a ridiculous smirk on his face, looking at the random doodles in you workbook.

"Ah, sorry Baekhyun, my mind kinda derailed of the tracks."

"Did you forget we have P.E. next? If we don't hurry, there won't be any room in the changing room for us" We gave you a cheesy wink, and you looked at him in disbelief.

"Hyaaa what do you mean us! You are a dude, remember! You can't go in the girls changing rooms! I can't blame you though, you have no balls anyway!" You teased and pushed his arm.

"Eh?! Just because I was slightly suprised when we saw that horror film does not mean I have no balls." He looked at you with an evil glare, but then you two just broke into fits of laughter.

As you laughed, Megan came in, and urged you to hurry up, "Come ooon guys, I do not want to ruin my no detention for 2 years streak for a couple of hyhenas"

"We're coming, where are we suposed to meet again?" Baekhyun said, as I started pushing stuff into my bag.

"On the field! You're the one on the P.E. committee, Baekyhun, so why are you asking me?" Megan questioned.

"Ahahahahaha! I didn't join the committee because I like P.E." Baekhyun snorted.

You looked up at him as you stood up from your desk "Why on earth did you then?"

He suddenly looked down, as if he was composing himself for something "Heh. Because..." He suddenly launched himself at you, and trapped you in a tight bear hug. "...I wanted to be able to get a close-up view of cute girls like ___________ wearing bloomers!"

"Eh?!" you squealed as you squirmed to get yourself out of the hug. Megan wacked him on the head with your history textbook.

"STOP BEING SO STUPID, AND LET'S GET TO THE CHANGING ROOM!" Megan demanded.

"Heh! Do you think you can put an end to our love with a little tap like that!" Baekhyun said, jokingly, of course.

"BAEKHYUUUN" you moaned as he mentioned that, you couldn't help but fall into fits of laughter again. Suddenly you heard footsteps at the front of the classroom.

"Baek!" a deep, smooth voice said. A tall guy, walked into the classroom and smiled. His smile was amazing, so perfect, and so warming. It was if he was giving of his own happiness and shed it across the room. It made you smile, too.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyn replied, finally letting you go from that death hug. "What's up?"

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything here." You could imagine that walking in on a guy holding a girl in a tight bear hug, with another girl hitting him with a textbook would be weird to walk in on, but clearly he new Baekhyun well and laughed it off. "How long are you gonna keep my textbook?!"

"Ah! shoot, I left it in my locker... hehehe" Baekhyun replied. "I'll go there now and get, you two will have to make your way to P.E yourselves."

"That's fine with me" Megan said, obviously happy that the nutcase wouldn't be bothering her.

You and Chanyeol's eyes suddenly met, and you quickly averted your eyes, and looked down at your feet, trying not to bring attention to yourself. A matchmaking God, huh? 

"Come one, _______, lets get going already!"

"We should all meet sometime, with your friends, Baek" Chanyeol suggested.

"Hey! That's not a bad idea actually, Chany! I'll text you two if anything is gunna happen!" 

"And don't call me Chany. It pisses me off and it's embarising!" Chanyeol fired up.

"Allllrriiiiiiiiiight....Chany!" Baek suddenly darted out of the room laughing his head off as Chanyeol ran after him, screaming his name.

"Come on ________, we're gunna have to sprint now" Megan suddenly said, and pulled you by your arm out of the door.