Once again

Because of you

 The next day Jaehee went straight up to 4NoteS and approached Taejoon and at the sametime Kangjoon walks into the University and sees Jaehee from afar being with 4NoteS. He ignores it and walks on. While Jaehee, she goes up to Taejoon and takes out her hand towards him and said with a plain face, "Okay, Lets start over, I'm Gu Jaehee. Nice to meet." Taejoon smiles at her and shakes her hand, "Yeah, nice to meet you too. I'm Park Taejoon." Jaehee stops the handshake and holds onto his hand and smiles, "This doesn't mean that I'm abandoning our past okay." she says pointing her other finger at him. He nods his head and she lets go of his hands. "Then I'm off see you in class Taejoon." She says walking away waving her hand. Once she was gone, 4NoteS looked at Taejoon with surprised expressions. "So you guys made up?" Seungho says while reading a book. "Yeah, why is it wrong?" Taejoon says with a smile. "You know, your smiling a lot lately now Taejoon." Daehyun says holding his chin with a look like an old man. "I happy for you Taejoon." Kyungsoo says politely.

  It's already been a week and Jaehee was getting along with Taejoon again and with the members of 4NoteS. Kangjoon wouild always check up on her to see if she was alright. He felt left out with Jaehee being with them or most likely he's jealous. Then when break started, Kangjoon went up to Jaehee and grabbed her hand then dragged her away somewhere outside where no one goes. On their way outside, "Hey! Let go! Wha wrong with you?! Kangjoon" Jaehee says shouting to him while being dragged and trying to break free. Kangjoon suddenly stops by a tree and lets go of her. "What's wrong with you? Huh, why are you being like this?!" she says looking straight at him. He hesitates for a moment, "Why aren't you with me anymore but with Taejoon? I feel lonely." he says staring at her with a serious yet sad expression. "What are you talking about? You're the one who's been ignoring me since my birthday. I made up with Taejoon too, why can I not make up wih my old friend?" she says seriously. "Are you jealous of me being back with Taejoon?" she says with a smile. "N-No! I'm serious!" he says shouting and looks at her necklace that Taejoon gave her. He changes the subject, "Where did you get that necklace?" he asks her. She holds onto the necklace, "Oh, Taejoon got it for me for my birthday. Why?" He takes out the necklace he was going to give her from his back pocket and shows it to her, "I was going to give you a necklacce too with your name. Looks like he beat me to you." he sighs, "Even though I followed you I couldn't catch up to you when I saw you with him." She looks at him surprised, "You saw me and him that day?" she asks and he nods his head. 

  He takes the necklace away and walks away leaving her behind. Jaehee felt sorry for him as he walked away and ran up to him and gently grabbed his jacket and leaned her head on his back. "I'm sorry, you could of just tell me and still give me the necklace." she says in a sad tone. They stood in that postion for awhile then Kangjoon walked on letting her go by forced. She then goes and finds Taejoon. She finds him with 4Notes after school, she runs to him and stops him. "Jaehee?" Taejoon says surprised. "Taejoon lets still be friends but because of you my relationship with my other friend isn't going well so, I'll stop hanging out with you. Kangjoon is like an older brother to who took care of me since I started school." she says and walks away like nothing. Taejoon just smiles and walks on.  

  The next day Jaehee made up with Kangjoon and started hanging out with him again. Taejoon didn't care as long as she was happy but sad at the sametime.