Actor Park Taejoon

Because of you

Summer vacation started and Taejoon came to Jaehee's apartment with Kangjoon looking happy and holding a small stack of papers stapled together. Jaehee opened the door for them and let them in. The boys took off their shoes and walked to the couch. Taejoon set the stack of papers of the coffee table. Jaehee walked over to them with drinks and sat down.

"What's with the stacks of paper?" she asks getting one of the papers that were stapled together. She looks at the paper's title and started laughing. "What's this? A script for a drama?"

Taejoon reaches over to get another script and gives it to Kangjoon and the last one to himself. "Yes, I've been chosen for the main character and I need help with practicing. And can you guys help me? My members say it's too much work for them. Please help me?" He begs them as he looks at them both with puppy eyes. "By the way Jaehee, you don't work anymore?" he asks her. She shakes her head, "Since I have enough money for 3 years for rent I decieded it was time for mr to take a break." she says. Moving on back to the scripts.

 Kangjoon gives out a sigh,"Okay since I have nothing good to do over the summer I think it'll be fun." Taejoon puts his arm around his shoulders, "Thank you and I'll let you meet the main actress too." Kangjoon looks at Taejoon with a smile. "Really? Who is the main actress?" Taejoon takes his arm away from Kangjoon and holds his chin. "Hm...who could be the main actress? The one and only Park Min Young!" Taejoon says with a big smile clingling onto Kangjoon. "Ah!! Really? Is it really her?" Kangjoon says also smiling and clinging along with Taejoon. Taejoon nods his head.

"Okay, the main actress is Park Min Young so what?" Jaehee says flipping through the pages. Taejoon puts his index finger in the air, "Ah, and my brother for the drama is....Lee Seung Gi." He smile at Jaehee. She stops flipping the pages and jumps onto him screaming, "Ah!! Really Lee Seung Gi is going to be there!? Oh my gosh!"

Jaehee gets off of him and sits back down, "I'll try my best!" Kangjoon says the same. Taejoon nods his head, "Okay, I'll play my character, Jaehee you play Park Min Young's charater, and Kangjoon you will play Lee Seung Gi's part." he says and they give him a thumbs up.

"Well start at page 50, I already memorized the lines in the other pages." Taejoon says flipping to page 50. "Really then page 30, line 7." Jaehee says looking at him thinking that he's lying. Taejoon gets into acting mode and shouts and stands in front of Kangjoon who is playing as his brother and says the line as the script says with emotion " 'What are you talking about? You think I'm the one who's causing trouble? What about you? Why is it always about you Hyung? Father and Mother are giving you the the seat as the next CEO of Father's company. Why?! Please stop trying to kill me. Everyday I ran for my life from your assassins!' " He takes a deep breath, "How was my acting?" he asks with a smile.

"Like...like a whole different person?" Kangjoon says feeling amazed by his acting. Jaehee just sat there and flips to page 50, "Lets start on page 50 now shall we. By the way what's the drama about?"

"Oh the drama, it's about how an older brother thinks that his younger brother is going to take the next seat at a famous company from their family because the younger brother is not blood related but, he has the skills of being one. So, the father is very sick and is going to announce the next heir to take his seat and the oder brother thinks that it won't be him with his skills so, he hires assassins to try and kill his younger step brother. The younger brother also meets a girl from his childhood life again in highschool and she becomes a hostage once the older brother find out about her. And uh..there too much from this so yeah." Taejoon says memorizing everything.

"S-Sounds very intresting and romantic? Kangjoon says tilting his head. Jaehee glares at Taejoon, "So the girl you're going to be in love with is Park Min Young?" She says feeling a bit disappointed. Taejoon nods his head and goes back to reading the lines. "Okay, Kangjoon you're up first. And try to say it with emotion. My teacher told to just empty your mind and remember the lines with emotions." Kangjoon nods his head and clears his throat then starts his line.

"So, little brother are you coming or not? Your girl is waiting for you. I'll give you 4 hours to get here. A second late and she's done for good. Remember, you'll die by my hands once you get here and I'll will take the seat as Heir." Kangjoon says holding his phone as if it's on speker like what the script says and speaks harshly as if he were the character. Taejoon then goes along putting his phone by his ear speaking a tense tone.

"Don't worry, I'll find you're location and you can kill me how ever you want. Be it with a gun, knife, choking, or beating me to death." 

This time it was Jaehee's turn. She tried her best to put emotion into it since she had to scream and yell so she did. "No! Ji Young don't come here! Just let me die here!"

"In Na, Just stay put and don't do anything. I'll be there to protect you and we'll go back home a live. I'm promise." Taejoon says with ease as his character.

"Okay cut!" Taejoon shouts, "Whoa...you guys are good. The rest are just based on me now so I'll practice these at home. I'll take you guys to the set tomorrow yeah." Taejoon says feeling satisfied.

"Really?!" Jaehee and Kangjoon both said. Taejoon gives them a big smile and nods is head. "You guys want to practice the very first part with me though. Page 1 to 50 again?" Taejoon says feeling nervous about tomorrow's first filming.

So, the three of them decided to practice the lines the whole entire day and fell asleep that night. Jaehee and Kangjoon have some good acting skills. It looks like the lines are memorized into their heads.