Heart Transplant

Because of you

Time: 6:30 am

Date: 7/29/14

Place: LSY Entertainment


SooYoung was sitting in the dark in his office on phone and tapping his index finger on the table.

"Hello? Doctor, we'll doing the surgery today right?"

"Yes. It starts at 7:30 this morning."

"Once we get there, can we trick Taejoon into doing this?"

"Uh...How are you planning to trick him?" The doctor asks with an unsure tone.

"Yes, once we get there we'll just say that he's there for a check up. You come in and just say that you're giving him a shot but, can you put a strong sleeping medicine on him so we can proceed the surgery?"

"Uh, okay. I'll see what I can do once we start the surgery then."

"Yes, thank you."

SooYoung hangs up first and takes a deep breath and gets up. He walks to 4NoteS dorm and opens it with the master key. He then walks to their room and wakes them up.

"Hey, get up Taejoon's going to the hospital today. Hurry up and get ready." He says shaking their bodies. They stretch their arms and body and got up to get ready. A few minutes later they were all ready.


Time: 7:25 am

Place: Hosptial room

The doctor walks in casually and walks to Taejoon's side.

"Morning Taejoon. How do you feel, okay?" He asks him wearing a hospital mask holding a needle. "I'm just giving you a shot today okay. This should help you a little bit." The doctor says flicking the needle. Taejoon nods his head and the doctor puts the needle in his arm. Kangjoon had already got there earlier that morning around 7:00. After 10 minutes Taejoon started to feel tired and suddenly feel asleep, into a very deep sleep. The doctor and other surgeons came to take him into surgery room. At that sametime nurses were pushing a bed also into the surgery room, and that person on the bed was Kangjoon who was also asleep. The door shut and 4NoteS and SooYoung was praying for both Taejoon and Kangjoon.

While the surgery was in process, Jaehee came running and sees 4NoteS waiting and ran to them.

"Kangjoon...where's Kangjoon and Taejoon?" She asks with her eyes wide open. They all pointed to the surgery room door. She slowly drops to the floor and tears came to her eyes running down her cheeks. She calmed down after a while and waited with 4NoteS.


Time: 8:16 pm

The surgeon then come out with a plain look. They all ran to him and waited for the news.

"The surgery went successful but, Song Kang Joon died at time 2:13 pm this afternoon. I'm very sorry but this is just how it is when it comes to a heart transplant." He looks downwards and walks back to the surgery room. Everyone stood there shocked from hearing about Kangjoon. Jaehee drops to the floor and cries covering . 4NoteS and Sooyoung came down with her and console her also with tears in their eyes crying for the sake of Taejoon and the lost of Kangjoon. A few minutes later.

The door opened and Taejoon was being pushed from the bed to a room. They all followed him but the nurses blocked them saying that they can't meet yet until a little later. 10:00 pm and they were finally able to meet Taejoon. Jaehee walked over to him and starred at him sleeping. 4NoteS came and stayed with him for about 3 hours but then left with Sooyoung. Jaehee stayed behind and stayed with him throughout the night. 

Morning came and Jaehee was sleeping by his side.