2 year later

Because of you

 Its been two years already and JaeHee was selected to a very famous University. Seoul National University selected Jaehee to come and study over there. Jaehee still lives alone and does part time jobs one after another. She's been doing 5 jobs everyday since 4NoteS debuted. Meanwhile at LSY Entertainment, everyone from 4NoteS gathers in SooYoungs office. "Boys, next week you guys are going to Seoul National University to get a degree and finally finish with school. Any problem going to school again?" SooYoung says as he crosses his arms walking towards them. "But why do we need to go to a University?" Daehyun says with a bit of confusion. SooYoung stops and looks at them, "Because, you guys are so smarrt I want you gys to become successful when you guys retire." Everyone didn't know what was going on with SooYoung because he was usually strict, "Why are you being so nice to us, President?" Taejoon asks with a cold plain voice. "I don't know, I just feel that you guys should becom successsful and make your own agency like me for the other generation of kpop idols." he says with a smirk. "Well, how about we just try going? It shouldn't be that bad." Kyungsoo says looking at the other members.

 Daehyun nods his head and shakes hands with SooYoung. "Okay, next week remember that boys." SooYoung said cheerfully. That very next week, there was news about 4NoteS coming to Seoul National University. Fans from the university ran to the gate waiting for them while, "Um excuse me, can I get through?" Jaehee says having struggles getting through the crowd of crazy fans. Just then Kangjoon reaches out for her hand and grabes onto it then drags her out from the crowd. "You okay?" he says with a laugh. She nods her head and they headed out walking around campus. "Why are they all there blocking the gate?" Jaehee says fixing her hair while walking. "4NoteS." Kangjoon says with a sad kinda tone.  "Oh...so that's why huh?" she said quietly. The awkward air between them always comes up whenever they talk about 4NoteS because of TaeJoon. Kangjoon doesn't really like Taejoon and Jaehee doesn't kow how to explain if she even feels anything for him anymore. 

  That morning once 4NoteS arrived the fans came running towards the black car. The members got out and smiled at their fans and luckily made it in alive. They also walked around campus,while walking Taejoon sees Jaehee and Kangjoon but sadly doesn't care and walks on. Jaehee glares at him from afar without him knowing. "Hey Jaehee do you want to go meet him?" Kangjoon said quietly staring at the ground then silenty looking at Jaehee's face. She shakes her head forcing a smile.

   Classes started and everyone went to homeroom. Jaehee and Kangjoon had the same class but Jaehee sat at the back and he sat at th front. "Goodmorning students of Seoul National University I will be your homeroom teacher Professer Kang, as you all know 4NoteS is coming here until they graduate. We have one member coming in today please keep youself at ease ladies." Professer Kang says leaning on the stand facing the classroom and does role call. He then stands up straight calls out to the door, "Come in, Park Taejoon." he says, the door opens and Taejoon walks in, the girls all try to not scream and cover their mouths shut with their phones in the other hands. "Uh...you can go sit in that empty seat over there at that empty seat at the back." Professer Kang says pointing at the seat next to Jaehee. Kangjoon stared at him walking over to Jaehee and turns back looking at the teacher. As Taejoon sits down he smiles at her, and she thinks to herself, "Such a fake smile."

  She sits awkwardly next to him, Feeling awkward, she avoided making eye contact but she was hurt inside because he doesn't recgonizes her. The whole class would stare at them and she felt even more awkward. That whole entire day she felt awkward sitting next him and once class was over Kangjoon walked over to her and grabes her hand and takes her away. Taejoon looked at them confused and the other girls came rushing to him then security came. Out at campus Kangjoon gets a phone call from his mom about going grocery shopping and had to leave Jaehee. He apologizes to her knowing that his mother is strict. He left running off and she headed towards the library. Taejoon who finally escaped the crowd also headed towards the library.

 While walking Jaehee sees Taejoon walking in front of her towards the library. Far apart from each other she calls out his name while speed walking. "Taejoon!" He looks back and stops, she reaches him and smiles awkwardly at him. "What is it? A picture, autograph or hug?" he says with a smile. Jaehee's smile suddenly became a frown, she felt really hurt inside. "What's wrong?" he asks her. "Stop putting on that fake smile Taejoon." she says looking straight up at him. He tilts his head coufused. "How sad, you don't even remember me." she says holding back her tears. "What are you talking about? Do I know you?" he says getting even more confused. "I thought that you'd still remember me." she says with a depressed tone. "Look, I'm sorry but do want something from me?" he says bringing out his true personality. Jaehee silenty chuckles, "You and I really changed, are personalities...." He slowy turns around and walks away and Jaehee continues her sentence, "Right Lee Joon...."

  She turns around and starts to walk away and someone from far away takes a photo of them. Taejoon stood frozen for a moment after hearing that name. From shock he turns around and she was already gone. He thinks to himself, "It can't be...right? It's not her right? She's the only one who knows me by that name.....Jaehee?" He slowly walks away trying to find his other members. After finding them he looked dozed off. "What's wrong Taejoon? You look depressed." Daehyun said putting his arm around his shoulder. "Lets go home, I need to rest." Taejoon said tiredly. The members agree and headed off back to dorms.

 

   12:00 am and Jaehee gets back home from work. Once she got home she takes a shower and gets ready for bed and set her alarm clock to 5:30 am. While earlier that day the person that took a picture of them was looking at the photos he took and installs them into his laptop. "I should give these pictures to reporter Song." he says typing a letter and sending the pictures to reporter Song.

 The very next day 4NoteS had many concerts in Japan and China,in the end Taejoon couldn't find out if the girl was Jaehee.