Filming Day but no main characters?

Because of you

It was finally filming day and Taejoon, Jaehee and Kangjoon all went to the studio which was the company of the Father's from the drama. Once they got there, they walked inside amazed buy everything, the camera crew and everything else. As they walked to the director and producer and of the drama, he was shouting into his phone. 

"What?! What do you mean Min Young and Seung Gi can't work together?! Hah! They got into a fight just for who's better at acting? Oh my gosh! What are we going to do, we don't have understudies for them. Why? Because they said that they will be here for sure." He lets out a big sigh, "Forget it I'll look for someone else who will do the job." He hangs up the phone and turns and sees Taejoon and them. His attitude then changes calmly. "Ah...Taejoon. Looks like your the only one who came." Taejoon shakes his hand.

"Director, if you need the main characters....you can use them." Taejoon says turning around pointing at Jaehee and Kangjoon.

"Them? What are you talking about? They're just average people. But, they are good looking and beautiful to be the main characters. Wait do they even know the script?" He says crossing his arms then tilts his head.

"Yes they do. I told them to help me practice and their acting is very good. They even match the characters." Taejoon says walking to them and stands between them then puts his arms around their shoulder and smiles at the director.

"Okay, I trust you on this." He then turns around and waves his had in the air, "Dressing crew?! Come get them dressed for filming." He shouts and the dressing crew comes and takes Taejoon and Kangjoon.

The director looked at Jaehee and asked her, "Do you know why you were not taken to the dressing room?" She nods her head, "Because it's not my part until we film at the school." she says with hesitation and smiles. "Yes, good, good, then your other friend should be good too. If you guys do a good job you guys might be able to debut." he says whispering to Jaehee with his hand by his mouth. She gave him a thumbs up.

A little later Taejoon and Kangjoon came out. Kangjoon was dressed in a suit with a nice hair style and Taejoon came out wearing a black T-shirt with a black jacket and jeans. Jaehee comes up to them and touches their clothes gently. "Whoa....you guys look good." She pats them on the shoulders, "Do a good job okay?" They nod their heads and smiles at her as she runs back to the director.

"Ready...Action!" The director shouts and the cameras start rolling.

While the camera where rolling, Jaehee whispered to the director, "You already filmed the childhood scenes right?" He nods his head and continues watching them act. "Ah...your friend sure knows how to act." He says.

The director continues to observe Kangjoon and Taejoon. Their acting were just like professionals and he was amazed by thei acting skills. By then it was already to the next scene at the school. They got to the school and set everything up. The students at the school were wondering who Kangjoon and Jaehee were. And everyone gathered in the hallways where they were screaming and shouting 'Taejoon Oppa!' at him and he smiles to his fans.

"Noona!" A similar voice shouted. Jaehee turned around and sees Jisung. "Jisung?" she says then smiles, "Jisung! This is your school?" He nods his head with a smile. Then runs straight to Taejoon as soon as he sees him. "Hyung!" Taejoon sees him and hugs him with some brotherly love.

"I'm sorry for leaving on Christmas. Are you doing good in school?" Taejoon says messing around with Jisung's hair. "Yeah. What are you guys doing here though?" he asks. Just then a teacher comes, "Gu Jisung, what are you doing there bothering them?! You are not allow to approach them!" The teacher shouted at hiim. Taejoon then slides in front of Jisung, "It's okay. I know him. He's my little brother." Taejoon says and the teacher becomes confused, "Your little brother?" Jisung nods his head. Jisung then points to Jaehee and Kangjoon, "That's also my Noona and Hyung. All three of them are my siblings." He says with confident. Jaehee and Kangjoon then come to them, "Yep this is is are little brother." They both said. The teacher looks at them with a wierd look and just walks away. 

"What are you guys doing here again? Noona, Hyung, why are you guys wearing our school aren't you guys a little to old to be wearing them?"

Taejoon put's his arm around Jisung's neck playfully, "What do you mean old? I'm only in my early twenty's. And we're filming here for a drama."

"Eh? Noona, you're going to be acting?" Jisung says looking at her with a surprised look. She nods her head. "Oh okay, well I gotta go help my friends with something bye." Jisung says running and waving his hand. He reaches his friends, "Hey are those really you're siblings?" he friends asks him.

"No, only the girl is my real Noona, my Hyungs are her friends. Taejoon Hyung and Noona are childhood friends and Kangjoon Hyung met her in middle school." He tells his friends while walking into a classroom.

"Ready...Action!" the director says. Taejoona and Jaehee then goes into place for acting. The director also observes Jaehee's acting and was amazingly surprised by what he was seeing as if it actually happened before.

That night he director and his crew took Taejoon and them to go eat out for doing a good job on the filming.

"Yah....Jaehee and Kanjoon, your guys acting is really natural so his your's Taejoon come drink, drink." the director says. Jaehee and Kangjoon drink except for Taejoon. "What's wrong Taejoon drink?" The director tells him handing over a cup of soju. Taejoon waves both of his hands in front of him not wanting to drink. 

"Taejoon, come on a drink." Kangjoon and Jaehee says to him. He then grabes a cup and drinks it in one shot and the crew cheers for him.

Later on in the night, everyone went home. Once Taejoon got home Daehyun and the rest of 4NoteS was still up watching TV. Taejoon looked dozed off as he took off his shoes. "Taejoon you're home!" Daehyun says to him happily. Taejoon's vision suddenly becomes blury and he was off balanced. He then started to break in cold sweat and dropped to the floor. The members then ran to him and held onto him.

"Hey! Taejoon!? What's wrong?" Kyungsoo says worried. Taejoon starts to breath heavily and faints. "It's happening again call SooYoung, Seungho call him! Hurry up." Daehyun says putting Taejoon on his back. Seungho calls President SooYoung as they ran out the door to the car.

Daehyun put Taejoon at the back with Kyungsoo while him and Seungho sat at the front. SooYoung finally picked up the call, "What are you guys doing calling at this time?" he says.

"President, Taejoon...Taejoon fainted again." Seungho says panicking. Sooyoung sits straight up from his bed shocked, "What?! Again? Where are you guys at?" he asks getting out of his bed and getting dressed. "We're on our way to the same hospital as last time."

"Okay, I'll be there right now." He hangs up the phone, "Honey I'll be out for a bit. One of the members are in the hospital right now." he says running out the door to his car and drives straight to the hospital.

4NoteS gets to the hospital and takes Taejoon in and the doctors put Taejoon in a room immediately.