Baby Girl

my baby boy

3 months passed by rather quickly .  

Waking up from my beauty slumber I grab my cell phone and open it . looking at the date and sighing “26 days left till Minseok returns” turning myself to lay on my side the feeling of nervousness fill me up . it was really hard hiding my pregnancy from Minseok cause the younger ones in the group such as Sehun and Tao almost revealed it several times  . and its stressful to watch out that it wouldn’t slip by mistake . but I’m glad that I’m revealing it soon because all this unneeded stress will disappear .

having the urge to pee . I get out of my warm bed and make my way to the bathroom . lots of bathroom trips have been made every day  . at first Baekhyun would tease me that I should move in the bathroom but after a while –and few lectures from Suho that its rude to talk to a pregnant lady like that - he stopped all the teasing . to be honest all of the members were comfortable with the idea of me living with them . I’m so thankful to them cause they had to put with my random cravings in ungodly hours of the day . and my moodiness every now and then –they deserve awards for that-  . stepping out of the bathroom i feel refreshed but know that ill maybe have to pee again in 20 min which I got used to . dragging my half asleep body across the hall way to go back to my room I pass by the mirror . stopping in my tracks looking sideways I could see the little bump that’s growing daily . looking at it I slowly put my hand over my little bump and smile unconsciously . “there is a little baby forming in here “ I say happiness evident in my voice  .

“Your and Minseok’s baby” says Luhan walking to my side looking at our reflection in the mirror

“yeah mine and Minseok’s baby” I say nodding happily

Both of stand there looking at my small bump smiling until I feel a sudden craving for banana milk . I turn around to look at Luhan . “ Luhan do we have banana milk by any chance ?” I said giving him my best smile .

“no we don’t Hwan , why do u ask ?” he says looking at my smile questionably

“I’m craving some” I said trying to look cute . cause I know I have worn them out with my cravings . but it’s not like I can control it . its little peanut’s whishing’s –peanut is what I call the baby now since we don’t know if the baby is a girl or a boy yet- .

“don’t look at me I went last night to bring u bubble tea ask someone else . sorry Hwan “ he says backing away from me and moon walking back to his room “Thanks a lot Luhan “I say glaring at him . he gives me one of his apologetic smiles and disappears into his room .

I walk away from the mirror back to my room . entering it I change from my pajama’s to one of Minseok’s old shirts . since most of my clothes are a bit tight right now . I take a mental note to go shopping with Tao in a week or so . brushing my hair and tying it in a high pony tail I grab my phone put it in pocket I walk to the kitchen .

Entering the kitchen I find Chen and D.O. drinking coffee . I tap Chen’s back as I pass by him to sit on one of the chairs

“Morning” D.O greets me . dark circles evident under his big eyes

“Morning” I reply back to him laying my head on the cold surface of the table pouting a bit .

“is there anything wrong Hwan?” ask Chen as he sips his coffee worry covering his voice .

“I’m craving for Banana milk but Luhan refused to bring me some” I say turning my head away so my other cheek can feel the nice cold feeling on it .

“that is why you are sad?” D.O says chuckling a bit

“shut up “ I say throwing a spoon at him

“I’ll go bring you some” he says avoiding my fail attempt of a throw .

“really ?” I say as my face lit up .

“yes you little child” he said as he got up and put his cup in the sink

“just let me change and I’ll bring you your precious banana milk “ he says passing by me

“thank you . Peanut thanks you too” I half shout after he passed by me .

Turning around I spot a smiling Chen

“ what are you smiling at ? freak” I say

“I’m just happy for you and Minseok hyung . you know that ? “ he says

“you are?” I say sounding like a total Idiot cause my voice cracked mid-sentence

Chen starts laughing at my cracked voice and I pout at his laughter

“you’re mean” I say turning away to look at D.O who just left his room .

“I’ll be back soon “ he says as he leaves the dorm

Chen’s laughter quiets down and he reaches out to hold my hand

“I truly am , I think that your little baby is the best thing that will happen to the EXO family . he is going to be a little blessing to us . it feels like it was just yesterday when u and Minseok hyung got married and now u are having a baby . time does fly-by“ he says a smile spread along his face

“you really think so ? I just hope Minseok will be happy for us –as referring to Peanut and I- and accept this”

“I’m sure he will especially knowing who is the daddy “ he says eyeing my little bump

“just hurry up so mommy and your uncles can meet you” I say eyeing my bump also .

“ so who is going with you to the doctor appointment tomorrow?” he says still eyeing my small bump

“of course you who else ?” I say winking at Chen “I need someone with a brain” I laugh at the small offensive joke towards the EXO members .

“ yeah its best if you took me” he says standing up shuffling to the sink putting the empty mug of coffee in it .

I follow his steps and hug him . emotions getting the best of me .”thank you . thank you all for supporting and taking care of me and little Peanut I couldn’t ask for better treatment than this “

“you’re welcome” he says hugging me back.

We stood there hugging for about two minutes until I stepped away from Chen letting my hands fall to my small bump .

Both of just stand there looking at my small bump till we hear a sound . I turn around to look at Minseok teary eyed and looking betrayed . “Minseok” I gasp as I try to comprehend what’s going on . before any of us can reach Minseok he storms out of the dorm . I felt as if the whole world just crashed . I never saw that look in his eyes . he must of heard the conversation and thought I was having a baby from Chen . “oh god how can I fix this?” I whisper to myself .

My legs give up on me . but before I hit the ground Chen holds me and walks me towards the couch .

Several minutes later I could hear the door open my heart flattered and my eyes flickered towards the door . only to be disappointed that the guy by the door is D.O .

Putting the banana milk in front of me he asks Chen what’s going on . I leave my seat not wanting to hear his explanation . carrying the bag of banana milk I shuffle to my room soullessly closing the door I walk to the bed sinking in it tearing a bit .

I fish the phone from my pocket . to call Minseok

Pressing his number I dial to him . I never knew  hearing the phone ring would be so nerve wracking

First ring

Second ring

And …