Chapter 6: Final

Close

Since Jackson and Youngjae became official, the roommate arrangement was also change. The new couple now occupies the room that was used to be the main vocal line's room, while Mark moved out of his and Jackson room's to occupy Jinyoung's room together with the maknaes since he's getting more closer to them; and JJ project now occupies was used to be Jackson and Mark's room.

Though at the first few days since the couple became official, the tension between Jackson and Jaebum were still there even if they already talked about it. This makes Youngjae anxious and guilty for making this happen.

The other members seeing the situation decided to do something about it, for the sake of the group and for the sake of Youngjae's sanity (since he's the most emotionally fragile among them).

"Jackson! Jaebum! Come on the living room for a moment.", Mark called out in the dorm.

"You called hyung?", Jaebum asked upon entering the room, thought he keeps his head down trying to cover his red and puffy eyes.

"Anything wrong?", Jackson also asked and noticed Jaebum was also in the room.

Both became noticeably tensed and the room soon became awkward. Both maknaes squirm as they feel uncomfortable and Mark tries to reassure them since Jinyoung is currently out with Youngjae, trying to keep the younger away from the dorm until the tension is solved.

"Ok, you two seriously need to talk and clear this out. Like seriously the tension between you two is suffocating that everyone in the dorm could feel it, even Youngjae", Mark suddenly exclaimed making the two flinch and suddenly perked up upon the mention of their hearts interest.

"Youngjae?", Jaebum asked looking guilty. Since he did promise to let Youngjae go with the one he loves but he can't seem to do it. His heart is always taken by the younger no matter how hard he tries to push and forget his feelings.

"Youngjae hyung feels guilty for hurting Jaebum hyung", Bambam said as Jackson flinch.

"And he feels anxious for making the group like this for loving Jackson hyung", Yugyeom pinch in making his two hyungs bow down guiltily.

Jackson feels bad, as a boyfriend he should have noticed what Youngjae was feeling and not only think of the fact they are together. 

"I'm sorry", Jackson talked first shocking Jaebum.

"No, no Jackson. I should apologize. I did promise to let him go and I'm trying I didn't mean to make things go this way.", Jaebum stated looking remorse.

"I know your trying hyung. I believe in you", Jackson stated standing in front of their leader smiling.

Jaebum looked relieved and happy at the same time. And for the first time since the incident the two friends hugged each other feeling all the tension lift off their shoulders. Just then Jaebum finally accepted that Youngjae is no longer going to be his and he will now just going to be a great hyung for him.

Jackson promised to be a better boyfriend and always try to make Youngjae happy and will protect him at all cost.

"We're home!", Jinyoung shouted in their front door and two shuffling feet are heard.

"Hyun~!", Youngjae stated but stopped upon seeing his two beloved hyungs are hugging and shaking hands. He can't stop his tears from falling, as relief course through his body.

"Oh Jinyoung! Youngjae~! Jae are you ok?", Mark suddenly stood up and went towards their crying vocalist.

"Hyung don't cry", the maknae line hurriedly hugged their hyung.

While the two lover boys are trying to pry the hands of their hyung and the maknaes away from their beloved Youngjae.

Jinyoung just stood and watch the scene laughing.  Well this ended up better than he thought it would be. Though it is also better not to let Youngjae and his two lover boys know that the other members also like Youngjae like they do, he is after all the most easy to love among the members.

 

 

 

===Bonus scene===

That night as they all went to bed. Jackson took Youngjae's hand and lead him towards the roof top. The younger was puzzled but followed anyway.

"Hyung?"

"Youngjae-ah, mianhe. For not noticing how you feel this past few days.", Jackson started saying upon reaching the roof top.

"Hyung~"

​"Shhh let me make it up to you", he shushed the other and lead him on a seat. Gesturing to stay he left the other and came back with a bouquet of white and red flowers.

"Hyung, I'm not a girl", Youngjae whined but his face shows he is clearly pleased making Jackson chuckle.

"I know your not. Your my Youngjae, these flowers represent how pure and how deep my love for you is", Jackson stated making Youngjae's eyes water. He kissed those eyes one by one before moving away as the lights dimmed out.

"Hyung~", Youngjae sounded scared.

"Shh jagiya, I'm here.", Jackson's voice was heard. Then the lights went on. On a small platform, which Youngjae didn't notice earlier, stood his boyfriend holding a mic.

"Listen jagi, this song is for you", he said and a familiar music is heard.

~Forever young shawty forever young
Forever young shawty forever young
Forever young shawty forever young
Forever young shawty forever young

Ne nuneul cheoeum bwatdeon nal
Geu soge sumanheun byeoldeureul boasseo
Jogeumeun useupge ibeotdeon geu nal
Hapirimyeon wae geureon nare neol~

Youngjae felt touched and tried to suppress himself from crying out of happiness.

As the song is about to end. Jackson went in front his beloved, taking his and making him stand up.

~Forever you're my shawty~

"I love you Youngjae. So I'm officially asking you. Will you be mine?", Jackson said kneeling down and showing Youngjae a pair of rings.

"I love you too hyung. And YES! I'm yours", Youngjae replied crying as Jackson slips the ring on his ring finger and he also did the same to him.

"And I am yours.", Jackson said before claiming the younger's lips.

 

~JUST STAND BY MY SIDE JUST LIKE THAT~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: last chapter! I'm going to miss this pairing.

Yeah, I kinda changed my mind about the part.

To my subscribers, upvoters and silent readersI would like to thank you all for reading my fic and being with me till the end of it ^__^

Please support also my other fics FIRST (2JAE) and my new Youngjae fic WHEN JUNG DAEHYUN MEETS CHOI YOUNGJAE?

 

 

 

until the next fic!

 

~kimminah89~