Chapter 5

Close

Youngjae doesn't know how to react. This is the first time he saw the other cry. He felt his heart clench as Jackson kept crying and holding on his hand.

"Hyung~"

​"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Youngjae-ah", Jackson said crying.

"Hyung~", Youngjae slowly approached the other, he touch his cheeks to wipe his tears.

When Jackson looked at him. Youngjae felt his heart clench for he looks so distraught and remorseful.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I--I don't..I never wanted to hurt you"

"I--I~", Youngjae wanted to say something but Jackson shook his head.

"Please let me finish", Jackson pleaded as he holds Youngjae's hands.

Youngjae felt his heart beat faster, he was afraid of what Jackson would say but also he's a little hopeful.

"I never had any intention to hurt or even thought of making you cry. Heck! I only want to protect you from anything. I only want to see you smile and hear you laugh", Jackson rambled on.

Youngjae was stunned from what he is hearing. Is he trying to say what I think he wants to say?

"Youngjae are you ok? Sorry I'm rambling. I-I", Jackson saw about to ramble again but this time he was about to pace when Youngjae hugged him.

Jackson stood frozen this is the first time Youngjae initiated a contact with him.

"Hyung I forgive you", Youngjae said a little bit muffled but the other heard him clearly.

"You do? Even if I hurt you?", Jackson asked sounding unsure.

"Yes hyung, I forgive you. But I want to know why you did that though?", Youngjae said this time breaking the hug and look at his hyung.

"Well, this might sound cheesy and crazy but it was the only way I could think of to get close to you and for you to notice me", Jackson said blushing.

Youngjae was now the one who looked stunned.

"You see, I always see you with Jaebum hyung and I thought you only see him than any of us."

"Hyung I~"

"You see I like you Youngjae, no I love you. I realized that not long ago and only confirmed my feelings towards you today when I saw you with Jaebum"

​Youngjae was again in shock. Jackson likes me?! No he loves me too?!

"I got mad when I saw you with him. He knows that I have feelings towards you but he just..", Jackson can't seem to finish what he was saying and looked at Youngjae.

"Jaebum hyung knows?", Youngjae asked.

"Yes he knows and I know he likes you too. But I don't want to see you with anyone else than me", Jackson replied looking intently to Youngjae's eyes trying to convey his thoughts and feeling towards the other.

"I love you Youngjae-ah, I'm willing to wait for you to love me back", Jackson caress Youngjae's cheeks his eyes full of love.

Youngjae felt his heart burst with happiness.

"I love you too hyung", he said and this time it was Jackson's turn to be in shock, looking at him as if it was a dream.

"Yes hyung, I love you too. Jaebum hyung made me realize that", Youngjae confessed, his cheeks burning.

Jackson smiled and hugged him tight, twirling him around in happiness.

When he finally put down Youngjae they both looked in each others eyes.

"I've been so stupid. I think I should apologize to Jaebum hyung. He helped us realize our feelings for each other", Jackson said making Youngjae laugh.

"I think you should"

They both stare at each other and Jackson's face gets closer his hand reaching behind Youngjae's neck.

"Can I?", he asked and Youngjae could only nod, his ability to speak was gone.

When Jackson's lips touch his everything seems to be invincible. The only thing Youngjae can think of is how Jackson's lips fit on his.

Jackson nips Youngjae's lips seeking for entrance which the other obliged willingly. Both explored each others mouth, tongues battled in dominance to which Jackson won. Youngjae felt his legs go weak and clung to the other for support and Jackson pull him closer. Only when they both felt the need for air, they broke their kiss.

Youngjae blushed hiding his face on Jackson's neck.

"Cute", Jackson said laughing.

"I love you Choi Youngjae"

​"I love you too Wang Jackson"

Both hugged and savored each others presence with happiness.

 

 

The other members watched from a distance all glad from what they are seeing except one.

"I let you go Youngjae and be happy. Take care of him Jackson, hurt him and I'm not giving you any chance to get him back"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: last chapter *sobs* I hope it's ok with you guys

I'm gonna miss you all

 

Well I might be adding Jackson's POV on this. Only if you guys want to and maybe an Epilogue.

What do you think?

 

Comments please <3

 

 

 

~kimminah89~