Chapter 4

Close

Youngjae smiled and laugh at what Jaebum said when they got back with the others. But his laughter died upon seeing the members. Yugyeom is shaking Bambam who seems to be in daze while Jinyoung is looking at them with his mouth open and Mark is trying to talk to Jackson. Jackson!

Upon looking at the other Youngjae felt scared, Jackson was looking mad really mad like he wants to kill someone. He kept looking at him and Jaebum.

Youngjae felt Jaebum squeeze his hand, he looked at the other who looked at him undestandingly and he unconsciously smiled. 

Suddenly he felt someone snatching him away from Jaebum.

"Hyung!"

"Jackson what do you think you are doing?!", he heard Jaebum shout. Jackson?

Upon looking at the person who his holding his arm on a tight grip, which he will surely have a bruise later, he gasp at it is Jackson. Why? Why did he~

"It's none of your business Jaebum hyung", Jackson said turning his head slightly towards the others, he especially looked at Jaebum.

Bambam who seems to have snapped out of his daze looked at them worriedly as he clutch his hands on Yugyeom's arm.

"Jackson where are you going? We have to film in a few minutes", Mark said trying to lighten up the situation.

"This can't wait", Jackson said as he drag Youngjae away.

"If you are mad at me, then let it out on me. Don't drag Youngjae into this", Jaebum said as he tries to take Youngjae away from Jackson.

"YES! I AM MAD AT YOU!", he said pushing Jaebum away making the other stumble.

"Jaebum hyung!", Youngjae shouted in concern for his hyung. Why? Why is Jackson doing this? Youngjae tried to help his hyung but Jackson kept an iron grip on his arm.

"YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHY I AM MAD AT YOU! YOU KNOW JAEBUM! YOU KNOW WHY!", Jackson yelled pushing Youngjae to his back this time he is holding Youngjae's wrist.

Jinyoung helped Jaebum stand up as the other members gathered around back.

"YEAH I KNOW! BUT I AM NOT THE ONE WHO KEEPS HURTING HIM!", Jaebum yelled back. Everyone was shocked, Jaebum rarely shouts since their group debuted, he only does when he is really really mad. 

Mark tries to calm the maknaes who are currently shaking in fear with the situation and Jinyoung holds Jaebum back from jumping towards Jackson.

"I AM NOT THE ONE WHO MAKES HIM CRY!"

Youngjae is shaking in fear like the maknaes, he doesn't know how the situation escalated to this. Was it because of him? Is he the cause of their groups fight?

He felt really bad as he looks at the other members, tears are starting to form in his eyes.

"Please stop", Youngjae said as tears fall down his eyes. Everyone stopped from what they are doing and looked him.

"Youngjae hyung", Yugyeom spoke.

"Please stop. Please don't fight because of me. Please", he spoke between his tears.

"Youngjae-ah we~", Jaebum was approaching him but stopped when he sees Youngjae's hurt and pleading eyes.

Jackson took this opportunity to take Youngjae away from the others. Taking him on a secluded place.

 

 

Youngjae was to tired to fight off Jackson so he let himself be dragged, though he kept crying as he is also afraid of what will come.

When Jackson stopped, he kept his head down.

"Youngjae-ah~", Jackson finally spoke after a few minutes.

When Youngjae kept his head down, he heard Jackson sigh.

"Youngjae-ah please look at me", Jackson spoke again, something from his voice made Youngjae look up.

Youngjae gasp from what he sees.

 

 

 

Jackson is crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: well that was intense...

Next chapter will be the last one..I'm going to miss you guys *sobs*

Well i'll just see you on my other stories then..I might do another Jackjae fic or maybe a Markjae it will depend on my mood but I have to finish my 2Jae also XD

comments please

 

till next time!

 

~kimminah89~