Chapter 3

Close

The other members gathered together as they wait for the staffs to finish setting up the equipment for filming. Seeing that both Jaebum and Youngjae are missing they asked (more like forced) Bambam to look for the two.

They sat by the stairs waiting.

"Hyung do you know what's wrong with Youngjae hyung?", Yugyeom asked worriedly.

"What do you mean?', Jr asked looking at their maknae.

"Well earlier when Bambam and I were hugging him, he was smiling but suddenly I saw tears forming in his eyes", he said biting his lips clearly worried about his hyung.

Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other before looking at Jackson who seems to be clenching his hands but his face remained stoic.

"I am not sure Yeom, maybe we can ask him later", Mark said reassuringly the other.

"I think he will be ok later hyung"

​"What do you mean?", Jackson asked calmly but Mark and Jr knows he is currently disturbed by what Yugyeom is saying.

"Coz Jaebum hyung is there", he answered innocently oblivious to the effect of his words to the other.

Just when Jackson was about to say something Bambam appeared next to them. He seems to be in daze, more likely in shock.

"Bambam? What's wrong? Did something happen?", Jr asked as he sat beside them.

"Is Youngjae ok?"

"Is Jaebum with him?"

When he only looked at them and not saying anything Jackson snapped.

"Bambam say something!", he said shaking the other.

"Youngjae hyung....crying....Jaebum hyung....confessed...kissed.....", Bambam said still in shock.

They all frowned at him in confusion, but then Jr gasped finally understanding what the younger is saying. He looked at Jackson worriedly. The Hong Kong fencer looked dangerously angry .

"Jackson calm down", Mark whispered upon noticing his tensed friend who is now shaking in anger.

Yugyeom kept shaking Bambam who seems like his soul hasn't returned yet.

 

They looked at at their right when Jaebum and Youngjae finally appeared. The younger looked calm and collected already while smiling and laughing with Jaebum.

But their is only one thing the Hong Kong fencer can see...

 

Jaebum and Youngjae's hands are intertwined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: mmmm seems someone is jealous and angry XD

so what do you think Jackson will do?

 

comments please <3

 

~kimminah89~