Chapter 1

Close

"Cut! That's a wrap! Good job everyone!"

Everyone bowed down and thanked each other. The filming was a success. Youngjae sighned in relief the day was finally over and he can finally talk to his Jackson hyung about what happened earlier. He really feels bad when his hyung lost in the game, he felt responsible since he was supposed to have helped him learn all of those things.

After thanking the staffs he tried to approach Jackson but the other immediately left the room. He felt his hope slip away. Is he really mad at me?

They were sitting outside the temple waiting for the van. He spotted Jackson sitting with Mark and Jinyoung, as he was about to approach the them he heard Jackson say something.

"I was not mad I was furious. Who wouldn't~", Jackson said. He did not notice Youngjae for he had his back on him but Mark did.

"Oh Youngjae!", Mark said making Jackson turn around and notice the other but Youngjae didn't aknowledge his hyung for all he could hear was how mad Jackson sounded.

"Oh sorry hyung", was all he could say before turning around and going at the back. He could not hear them calling his name for he is trying to keep his tears from falling.

Running now he did not notice anything around him until he bumped into someone.

"Ughhff", was all he heard when they both fell into the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry", was all Youngjae could say and his tears are now falling down his face.

"Youngjae? Are you ok?", he heard the person spoke. Looking up he saw a worried face of their leader.

"Jaebum hyung? I'm sorry. I~", he spoke but he could barely finish what he was saying when he felt his hyung hug him.

"Shhh it's ok Youngjae-ah shhh don't cry", Jaebum said soothingly making Youngjae clung to him more and cry his heart out.

Youngjae was glad Jaebum didn't ask him as to why he is crying he just held him tight making him feel calm and secured.

They didn't know for how long they were in that position until they heard their names being called.

"Jaebum hyung, Youngjae we have to go now, the van is here"

They both looked up and saw Jackson standing not so far from them with a serious face. Youngjae couldn't undertsand the way Jackson looked at them, he looks mad but their is something else he could not decipher.

"We will be there. Come Jae, you can sleep in the car", Jaebum said helping Youngjae up and held his hand leading him towards the van.

Youngjae kep his head down when he saw Jackson narrow his eyes towards him. He's mad at me.

While passing Jackson, Jaebum suddenly wrapped his arm around Youngjae's waist as they got near the van

 

In the van, Youngjae kept sneaking glances towards Jackson who is sitting in-front with their manager. He wanted to talk to him in the van since they usually sit together but he was surprised when Jaebum went in and sat beside him.

Youngjae felt disappointed but he was a little relieved that Jaebum is there for him, he doesn't know how to talk towards Jackson upon hearing what he said about him earlier.

He felt Jaebum tilt his head so it can rest on his shoulder.

"Sleep Jae, we are still a long way from home", he heard Jaebum speak. Youngjae looked at their leader and nodded. He felt his arms around him as he fell asleep still thinking about Jackson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:1st chapter is up! I know it's short but bear with me please coz if it's long I might finish this fast XD 

still counting the votes for JackJae vs 2Jae

 

with love <3

~kimminah89~