Special: Jackson's POV

Close

Jackson felt tired, they've been filming for the whole day now. His body is sore plus they have radio show guesting by morning. Sitting down on one of the stairs, he momentarily closed his eyes. Almost drifting himself to sleep when he felt someone moved his head to lean on a shoulder. Opening his eyes, his breath hitched upon seeing their third to the youngest looking down at him.

"Sleep hyung, you look tired", he said smiling before pushing Jackson's head back on his shoulders.

Jackson could feel his heart beat fast. He tried to calm his heart before allowing himself to sleep.

He woke up feeling someone nudging him. Opening his eyes he saw his roommate looking down at him.

"Hyung?"

​"Wake up we are about to film."

"Okey", he replied yawning.

"Wake Youngjae up and go to the entrance", the older said before leaving them.

Looking at his side, he saw the younger asleep, snoring slightly. Again he felt his heart beat fast, touching his chest he rubbed it.

Why am I feeling this way? Why is it only happening with Youngjae?

Looking back at Youngjae's sleeping face, he marveled on how good looking the other is. He wonders why other people say he's not that good looking.

He notice a small mole on his right eye, the cute nose and those pink lips which is currently a little parted. He didn't notice that he was already close to the other until he he felt the youngers' breath against his.

He quickly backed away and looked around if anyone saw what happened. When he noticed it was only them he breath a sigh of relief, but that didn't stop his heart from beating faster than before.

Shaking his head, calmed himself down before waking the other.

"Jae? Youngjae-ah! Jae wake up", he shook the other, but the younger one only mumbled and clung to Jackson pouting, which is now frozen in place and what once a calm heart is now beating fast again. He silently curse his heart, why is it reacting that way whenever Youngjae is near.

Looking at the other, he can't help but chuckle at how cute Youngjae is pouting. Wait wha-? Why is he thinking like that? But he does look cute though..Ughh Jackson get a hold of yourself and wake Youngjae up!

While mentally debating with himself he didn't notice someone is with them until..

"Jackson is Youngjae awake yet?!"

Jackson jumped in surprise and pushed Youngjae away from him and looked at the source of the question and came face-to-face with their leader.

"Ow ughh!", was heard. Jackson looked and saw Youngjae on the ground groaning in pain.

"Oh my god! Are you ok Jae?", Jaebum asked as he hurriedly went to check the younger.

"Ah sorry, I was trying to get out of his hold when you called out. I got surprised and pushed him", he said, no he's not going to say he's been ogling at the other while he is asleep.

"Ah sorry hyung, I didn't mean to do that", Youngjae replied as he stood up with Jaebum's help.

"Ah it's ok", he replied but he can't help but feel something stir in his gut, seeing the leader fuss over the younger.

He wants to push the other away from Youngjae, as Jaebum brush the youngers' face from dirt and adjust his clothes.

He doesn't know why is feeling like this, it confuses him a lot. He felt his anger rose when he saw how Youngjae blush from the leaders actions, he almost snapped when the leader kissed Youngjae's forehead. Luckily Yugyeom arrived calling them to hurry up as the filming is about to start.

He was not in a good mood through out the filming, though he kept smiling.

 

Mark seems to have noticed his mood, dragged him away for a private talk while they are on break.

"What's wrong Jackson? And don't give me that look I know something is bothering you", Mark said looking at Jackson in the eye.

"I don't know hyung, really I don't know! I can't even understand what's wrong with me!", Jackson replied almost wailing in frustration.

Mark was surprise with his roommate. This is the first time he saw Jackson like this, it must really serious for him to act this way.

"Care to tell me? Maybe I can help"

"I don't know hyung, just don't laugh at me ok", Jackson said eyeing his hyung.

"I won't I promise", Mark replied giving him his scouts honor.

Jackson eyed Mark longer before taking a deep breath.

"Well..you see..ughhh why is it so hard?!", Jackson pulled his hair in frustration.

"It's ok Jackson, take it slow", Mark coax the other.

"Ok you see, for this past few days now it seems my heart keeps beating fast towards one person. I tried going with others but it's only this person who makes me feels this weird things", he explained while waving his hands and clutching his chest.

Mark watch his friend in amusement and in shock, he almost chuckled but he promised so he opted to only smile.

"My friend has grown up", he teased.

"What! Hyung! I'm serious here and you said you won't laugh, I can see it in your eyes your laughing!"

"Alright,alright. So I may know who is this person? or should I guess", Mark asked but Jackson kept silent and looked at to where the others are. Following his gaze Mark was surprise it landed on their youngest main vocal.

"I see, so it's Youngjae"

​"What? hyung?"

​"Don't lie to me Jackson, I just saw how you look at him just now"

"What look?", the younger said not looking at Mark in the eye.

"Like you want to be near him, and you want to take him away from Jaebum. In short you like him Jackson", Mark replied calmly. 

Jackson tried to defend himself but he can't seem to find any words to say.

Only then Marks words sink in he let out a gasp. I like Youngjae? Looking at the other again, who is currently laughing, he felt his heart beat fast.

I like Youngjae.

Only when he realize his feelings, he felt as if a huge weight was taken off his shoulders. He smiled at the thought of liking the younger.

Mark only shook his head as he watch his friend smile while looking at Youngjae. He contemplated to tell him something else but shook of it off, it's better if he realize it himself.

 

Jackson felt happy and a little giddy now that he knows what he feels, so he tries in every possible ways to be near the other. So when he won on their game, he already set out to choose Youngjae as his partner and opted for a back hug in choosing. 

He almost won't let go of the other once he hugged him, it feels so right. And as they hold hands, his heart almost burst out his chest from happiness. He likes how Youngjae's hand fit with his.

 

During the game, Jackson is losing but it was ok with him. Only when he sees how Jaebum look at Youngjae, he felt his blood boil and unconsciously let his anger out with the other. His anger only escalated when Jaebum defended Youngjae, so when they were done filming he immediately left the room seething in anger. Little did he know the leader decided to confront him.

"Jackson! Jackson I need to talk to you", Jaebum called out using his leader voice to which the other had no choice but to follow.

"So mind telling me why are you like that to Youngjae earlier?", Jaebum asked immediately.

"And why do you care? It was for entertainment only", Jackson defended, but deep down he felt awful now that he realize what he just did.

"I do care. I care deeply enough that I'm telling you not to do that again", Jaebum warned in a serious voice.

"You act as if you like him hyung​", Jackson bluffed but secretly hoping Jaebum is going to deny it.

"Yes I like him and I don't want to see him hurt. I know you like him too, I can see it. But I'm not going to sit here and watch you hurt the person I love", Jaebum spat.

Jackson was shocked by Jaebum's statement. 

"I'm warning you Jackson. Hurt him and you're going to face me", with that said Jaebum left him.

Jackson was seething in anger when he went to sit with the others. Mark who seems to notice went near him as well as Jinyoung.

"What's wrong Jackson?", he asked but when the other only looked at him and Jinyoung.

"Don't worry about me, I know what's going on even if Mark didn't tell me", Jinyoung said in defence. 

Jackson sighed and relayed to them what just happened.

"I was not mad I was furious. Who wouldn't~", he said but was cut off when he saw Mark looked up.

"Oh Youngjae!"

​Youngjae?! Looking at his back he saw Youngjae looking pale. How much did he hear?

"Oh sorry hyung", he heard the other before turning away. He felt his heart constrict when he caught a glimpse of tears in Youngjae's eyes

"Youngjae! Youngjae wait!", they called out but the younger already left.

"What are you waiting for?! Go after him!", both Mark and Jinyoung exclaimed pushing him.

He ran to catch up with the others but the sight he saw broke his heart. Youngjae is crying but he's in the arms of someone else, clinging to the other hard.

He was about to turn back but he saw their van arriving so he pushed himself to face them again and called out.

As he watch Jaebum help the other stand up, he eyed the leader in anger. But when Jaebum wrapped his arms around the other he almost snatch the younger away. 

He was suppose to sit beside Youngjae on the van but Jaebum decided to sit beside the other, leaving Jackson to sit by their manager. Seething in anger he kept sneaking a glance to Youngjae through the mirror, he clench his hand in anger as Jaebum made Youngjae lean on his shoulder to sleep and wrap his arms around him.

He was suppose to do those things. He won't let Jaebum take Youngjae away.

The PD decided to finish the filming, so they were brought to another location.

Jackson immediately left the van to avoid punching Jaebum and taking Youngjae away. He doesn't want to make a scene, it's better if he calm down first. Both Mark and Jinyoung accompanied him while the maknaes played around. As if he has a sensor he knew Youngjae was near, looking up he saw Jaebum kissed Youngjae on the forehead. Immediately he felt his blood boil and looked at Jaebum in daggers before looking at Youngjae. 

No one kiss Youngjae only him! No one kisses the person he loves!

Jackson felt himself stiffen upon realizing what he was thinking. I love Youngjae? This time he felt his heart will burst from happiness He loves Youngjae!

​He was about to talk to Youngjae but he realize he was gone. 

The staffs called saying they need to be ready, so they asked Bambam to look for the other two. He was still contemplating about his feelings when the maknae spoke about Youngjae and about how he will be alright with Jaebum. He almost snapped at the maknae when Bambam arrived looking dazed.

He became worried if something happened to Youngjae. He felt his world crash when he understood what Bambam was trying to say. He clench his hands trying to suppress his anger towards himself.

He felt himself snap when he saw Jaebum and Youngjae are holding hands laughing together as they finally showed up.

He strode and snatched Youngjae away from Jaebum, ignoring the shouts of the other as he grip the arms of the younger.

"Jackson what do you think you are doing?"

The nerve of this guy to ask.

"It's none of your business hyung​", he made sure to emphasize the hyung.

When Mark tried to lighten up the mood as the tension rises he quickly dispel it.

When Jaebum tried to take Youngjae away he saw red and pushed the other away. He held on Youngjae's wrist and pushing him on his back.

"YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHY I AM MAD AT YOU! YOU KNOW JAEBUM! YOU KNOW WHY!", he yelled in frustration and anger.

"YEAH I KNOW! BUT I AM NOT THE ONE WHO KEEPS HURTING HIM!"

"I AM NOT THE ONE WHO MAKES HIM CRY!", upon hearing that Jackson felt as if someone punch him in the gut. He does keep hurting Youngjae.

He felt Youngjae shake,as he turns he saw the other is crying trying to make them stop. Which they did.

Taking this opportunity, he quickly took Youngjae away from the other.

 

Once alone, he felt more awful when Youngjae refused to look at him and kept his head down.

"Youngjae-ah", he called, but the younger still had his head down. 

"Youngjae-ah please look at me", he desperately called again as tears fell from his eyes.

When Youngjae finally looked at him, he broke down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Youngjae-ah",he kept apologizing and explaining himself with the other. But when Youngjae hugged him he froze. Does he?

"Hyung I forgive you", he heard the other say. How could he easily forgive him?

When Youngjae asked why he did those things he felt himself blush explaining. Jackson it's now or never, you have to tell him how you feel.

When he finally said his true feelings he felt light and looked at Youngjae full of love.

"I love you Youngjae-ah, I'm willing to wait for you to love me back", he said Even if it takes years, I'm willing to wait as longs as you will love me.

"I love you too hyung", he heard Youngjae say. He loves me? He really loves me! He looked at the other trying to see if he's tricking him, but when he saw the love from his eyes and when Youngjae re-confirmed his feelings towards him, he can't help but hugged the other and twirl him around in happiness.

He just then realize that Jaebum helped them to be together. Guess he will have to apologize to the leader later.

As he stared to the person he loves, he can't help but feel like he can carry the world with his shoulders. Leaning close he asked permission to kiss the other, which the other accepted much to his happiness.

Once his lips touched Youngjae's, he noticed how soft it is, nipping it asking for entrance which the other willingly allowed, he explored Youngjae's mouth as they battle for dominance. He took his time exploring the other's mouth and felt the other clung to him, drawing him closer as the kiss deepens.; They broke the kiss when they both needed air.

Youngjae blush as he hides his face on his neck.

"Cute", he said laughing.

"I love you Choi Youngjae"

​"I love you Wang Jackson"

As they hugged in happiness Jackson promised something to himself.

 

"I'm never letting you go Choi Youngjae, even if the world will be against us, I won't and will never let you go. I love you. You're my heart and my everything."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:waaa that was long.....I just put all 5 chapters in one OTL but in Jackson's POV and a squint of Mark.

Now everyone knows what Jackson was thinking

 

well I hope this is ok...last one will be an EPILOGUE (PS: their might be a ) hehe

 

 

​comments please<3

 

~kimminah89~