Reason # 2

Reasons Why Lee Sungyeol Hates Kim Myungsoo

Reason # 2: You’re easily jealous

Unlike his other half, Sungyeol was a huge social butterfly. It was his fact that made him popular in school even before he and the handsome raven head got together.

It was also because of this fact that – even if Myungsoo is not with him – he was never alone.

And that is how we found the Nursing Department’s Choding walking along the school hallways in a muddle of a heated discussion with the Computer Science Department’s Happy Virus.

“I’m telling you Baekhyun’s smile is much more cuter than Myungsoo’s.” Chanyeol argued at the stubborn Sungyeol who had his arms crossed on his chest and a pout on his lips.

“Your argument is invalid! There is a reason why Myungsoo was dubbed as the school’s wet dream!”

“What has that got to do with his smile!?”

The both of them had been arguing about who’s boyfriend had a better smile since the beginning of their shared class and two hours later both still haven’t come to a conclusion, none backing down because their boyfriend had the better smile dammit!

Before Sungyeol could retort back, someone grabbed him by his collar and dragged him away from his fellow tall friend. His suspicions on the unknown grabber had been confirmed when Chanyeol released a sigh before shouting “We’ll continue this later!” and walked towards the other side, to look for his own boyfriend perhaps but before he could brood over it he was already slammed on a wall.

“Why were you alone with that giant?” a husky voice whispered on his ears and his nostrils were immediately filled with Myungsoo’s signature scent.

“We were talking obviously.” He replied and Myungsoo’s darl orbs clashed with his.

“What did i say about talking to other guys alone?” Myungsoo asked and he couldn’t help the snort that slipped passed his lips.

“No need to get jealous, idiot. We were really just talking – you could ask Chanyeol himself.” He replied with a glare before Myungsoo brought him to a harsh kiss that the air out of his lungs. But before he could get into the kiss, Myungsoo already cut it short with a bite on his bottom lip and pulled back.

“I was not jealous. Now we better get going, the others are already waiting for us.” And with that, the other left.

Sungyeol stood on his spot and at the place Myungsoo bit, a smirk already forming on his lips when he tasted the familiar pang of blood on his tongue.

Not jealous my

The possessive bruise on his lips says otherwise.


A/N: Hope you enjoyed it *^^*