Reason # 7

Reasons Why Lee Sungyeol Hates Kim Myungsoo

Reason # 7: You can be extremely childish.

 

"I want to ride that next."Myungsoo declared, pointing at something in the distance. Sungyeol's eye twitches when his sight landed on where his boyfriend was pointing at.

"Oh hell no Myung, we are not getting on that!"

The both of them were currently at an amusement park, having a date. To be honest, all was going well earlier that day until now, when his idiotic and delusional boyfriend wanted them to ride a carousel.

A mothering carousel. Complete with all those rotating mechanical horses and the little kids surrounding, wanting to ride it. The only adults there were pairs of parents obviously just there to accompany their little abominations and take dozens of pictures to brag about in facebook and the bored as hell operator.

What is his life?

"Come on, it'll be fun!" the raven beamed, already dragging his reluctant body towards where the ridiculous ride is. "You'll be Yeolderella and I'm Prince Myungsoo!"

He could only gape at the other's logic.

 "Myungsoo," he hissed, roughly shaking his hand off the other's hold.  His boyfriend only blinked at him when he successfully took his arm back. "My family owns horses, I've already ridden real horses - hell, your family owns a ranch.  Why do we still have to ride those fake ones?"

"Because I want to." was the only answer he got.

Releasing a frustrated hiss, he turned around and started walking away. Myungsoo caught after him a few moments later.

"Come on Yeol, please?" the other begged, clutching tightly at his sleeved arm. And all be damned if Sungyeol wasn't affected by that pitiful expression.

A few minutes of careful contemplation, a heavy and loud sigh passed his lips. Myungsoo turned towards him really, really hopeful.

"Fine you , but you owe me.” The reply he got was a sound kiss.


A/N: It was only after I finished this that I realized how illogical it is. I believe Sungyeol would be ecstatic at the idea of riding and playing on the carousel - while Myungsoo would be on the sidelines, capturing everything the choding did on his camera.

Oh well, I hope you liked this nonetheless. I can't really rewrite it since I can't think of anything more and I like this. *^^*