Reason # 3

Reasons Why Lee Sungyeol Hates Kim Myungsoo

Reason # 3: You're stubborn.

"I want to eat it" Myungsoo said for the nth time and this time Sungyeol didn't bother to hide his groan.

"No Myungsoo, you can't. You already had 5 servings of Ramyun and you're still not contented?" He resisted the urge to massage his temples as his boyfriend's determined expression didn't falter. He really hated times like this when the raven would stubbornly insist his wants and disregards everything.

"But I still want to eat it!" As expected, his boyfriend insisted and oh my God Sungyeol was this close to chocking the handsome male and he swore the knife in front of him shined invitingly.

"Come on Myung, give it a break. We'll return here tomorrow okay?" He instead said, trying to ignore the sweet, sweet temptation calling out to him.

Myungsoo only furrowed his eyebrows more and glared at him."BUT I WANT TO EAT IT NOW!" God, what did he do to deserve such a boyfriend? True he's really handsome, smart, rich (although not richer than Sungyeol), and was usually sweet but really he doesn't think that's enough reasons to put up with the s the other throws at him.

"Will you stop being so selfish?" Sungyeol once again groaned. He was answered with a raised eyebrow.

"And pray tell how can me wanting another serving of Ramyun be called as being selfish?" Damn, why indeed?

"Because you were not thinking about how I may feel, haven't you ever wondered if I wanted to return home now?" Myungsoo scoffed and smirked, raising a finger to point at him.

"And the truth reveals itself. Here you are, sitting there and doing nothing yet complaining of wanting to go home - which in turn would deprive me, who is hungry as , my much needed food because I'll be pulling an all-nighter later for a long quiz tomorrow. Now tell me, who's being selfish?" Sungyeol wanted to retaliate - he really did - but knows he already lost the argument. Such is the price of having a lawyer-to-be as a boyfriend.

"AHJUSSHI GET ME ANOTHER SERVING!" He instead shouted, trying to ignore the smug look his boyfriend is wearing - no doubt trying to rub his loss in.

"I hate you." He grumbled, and Myungsoo only snorted at him.

"Tell that to the countless of I love you's you sent me since the time we started dating."

"Well now I hate you." Sungyeol didn't relent, not willing to sunk lower than he already has.

"If you do, then how come you still haven't broken up with me yet?" Sungyeol glared at him hard.

"You're despicable." He snarled.

Instead of getting offended, Myungsoo only laughed and flashed his enraged boyfriend a grin. "I know."

It was at that moment Sungyeol was reminded what made him fall for the frustrating man beside him.

Because Myungsoo was the only one who could make his heart beat faster than the speed of light with a single smile (grin in this case).


A/N: Just a little disclaimer, I apologize profusely for any typos or wrong spelling here. I typed this on my phone and I'll be completely honest that I like hell at spelling. I'll edit this chapter after I can get hold of a desktop *^^* Edited! only the spellings though.

For now I hope you enjoyed this~