Reason # 5

Reasons Why Lee Sungyeol Hates Kim Myungsoo

Reason #5: You’re Lazy

Sungyeol couldn’t remember a time where he harbored such strong feelings of hate for his younger boyfriend until now, when he finds himself exchanging half-hearted pleasantries with a waitress from a local coffee shop he and his handsome abomination of a boyfriend frequent and ordering for a tall steaming cup of coffee at 2 am in the god damned morning.

Earlier that night (or morning – whatever, he doesn’t really give a damn how long does it even take to prepare a god damn single coffee?), he was peacefully sleeping in his bed when his blasted phone started blaring Metallica and Myungsoo’s handsome smiling face appeared as the caller ID.

Worried at how late (or early) it was for his boyfriend to be calling, he immediately answered expecting the person on the other side to be in the middle of a life threatening situation (He has his paranoid tendencies okay? Don’t judge him…). But before he could even shot his boyfriend worried questions, Myungsoo already beat him and told him he is in a comfortable position on his couch watching various Disney movies therefore Sungyeol should instead but him coffee. He didn’t managed to react to anything until the younger’s second call ended where he added a box of doughnuts and two more packs of popcorn.

The poor piece of communication device found its untimely demise when its owner threw it across the wall.

After a few agonizing minutes of wait, the damned coffee finally arrived and he bolted out of the shop, hailing a cab and without further ado went his way to his boyfriend’s apartment.

“Took you long enough,” Myungsoo grunted over a mouthful of popcorn and eyes not leaving the screen. Ignoring Elsa’s glorious performance of “Let it Go”, Sungyeol unceremiously flopped his next to his boyfriend on the couch, already used to the younger’s random bouts of enthusiastic greeting.

“Here you go your highness.” He snapped and shoved all the food he brought to the raven’s lap. The bastard only hummed in appreciation before rummaging over the various paper bags. Sungyeol noticed there was not even a word of thanks.

God, why did he fall for this bastard again?

“Here,” Myungsoo spoke and Sungyeol’s vision was blocked by the steaming cup of coffee he earlier bought along with a piece of doughnut. The younger only pushed the food closer to his face when he made no move to take it.

With a sigh, he finally took the food away from his boyfriend’s hold and faced the screen. “This has been your plan from the start no? For us to watch together.”

Myungsoo only shrugged. “To be honest I originally planned on making you go back home after you brought the food but after seeing your haggard and tired face now, I just decided otherwise.” The raven then looked at him the first time since he arrived and sent him a roguish grin. “I even made a big sacrifice and decided to give you my coffee. Aren’t I just the perfect boyfriend?”

Sungyeol could only stare at him incredulously and, after making sure his doughnut and coffee was safely placed on the small table in front of them, proceeded on smothering his infuriating boyfriend with a pillow.


A/N: OMG I’m so sorry for the delay. Tbh I’m running out of reasons for this, thus the delay, and I would really appreciate if you’ll drop reasons here. I don’t really want to end this fic prematurely with only 7 to 8 reasons TT.TT