02

Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Oh. Okay. Bye.' Why did the sentence keep playing in Bomi's mind? Why she didn't answer back then? 

 

 

"Do you know her? Why did you said she was nice?" Xiu Min pokes his buddy's face. "Ah, s-seems like it.. Y-Yes.." Lu ing Han, why did you stuttered? He will definitely know then. "Come on, bro. I'm your best friend since childhood. Stop lying, can you?" Yeah, Xiu Min is right. He should stop lying. 

 

"She is one of my old friend. When you transfer school, she helps me a lot. She is a korean btw. She studied at China because his father works there but then dissapear, I mean transfer here without any notes or goodbye words." Lu Han keep his head down, holding his tears. Don't want to cry but then a tear slipped down. He runs to the restroom, for fifteen minutes, crying in restroom.

 

"By any chance, is she your ex-love?" Lu Han was taken aback with Xiu Min's question. His mind completely gone blank. "Why did you ask?" He gathers his confidence, not wanting to tell, yet. "Because you talk while holding your tears, then you cried in the restroom for ing fifteen minutes. So I decided to ask." "What if she's yes? What if she's not?" Lu Han calmly replied, not wanting to talk about that anymore but Xiu Min just keep talking. "If yes, then I don't want to be her lover. If not, I want to grab my chance." 

 

Lu Han res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter