07

Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Bomi stop. "Yah! You made me run for 15 minutes, you know? I'm tired, now." Lu Han got angry.

"Who asks you to run after me?!" Bomi was angrier.

"My heart."

Lu Han hugs Bomi tightly. "It was my heart that asked me to run after you, Bomi-ah."

 

Bomi broke the hug. "But thanks to you, that aunty found me. THANKS A LOT, LU HAN."

"She used my name and I was blank at that time. What can I see at that time is you, what I can hear at that time is your talk." As usual, cheesy Lu Han.

 

"Now, stop your lovely drama. I'm tired now. Just- Let's go home, baby Bbom." Chorong pouted and screams (bc she hates aegyo guys)

"And I'm really sorry, to both of you." Chorong apologized.

 

The three of them go to Bomi's house.

"Okay bye, Lu Han sunbae." Bomi looks at him with a cold look.

"Bye, Bomi. Text me or call me! See you tommorrow! Bye noona." Lu Han waved to both of them and only CHorong who wave back.

 

"So now, what's up with that boy?" Chorong asks Bomi at dining table, dinner time. 

Bomi still eating her food. Don't want to talk about that boy, again. She eat quietly even her chopstick didn't make any sound.

"A sunbaenim of mine, Chorong unnie."

A text popped out.

kyaaa~ Bbom! ^^ Good night, take care, sleep tight. Love you, dear. 

Bomi ignores the text and continue to eat, even ignores Chorong, completely ignore everything. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter