01

Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han transfer school from Beijing Haidian Foreign Languange Shi Yan School to Hyundai Chungun High School. He wants to find his dream there, to be an actor which suprises his parents.

 

"So you want to an actor? Oh why wasting our money to study but just want to be an actor?" said his father. They are a rich family, that's why his father kind of suprised when his son want to be an actor insetad of sitting at office and working. It's not hard tho. His mother looking at his precious only son. "So an actor? Okay then, goodluck on your life. I support you from the back, call me if you need anything." His mother looking at his son while holding tears.

 

"An actor should have education too, father. It's not bad to be an actor." Lu Han calmyly replies to his father who looks at him, disbelief. He walks to his mother, "Mother, thank you so much. I will and I love you so much. Don't cry okay." He wipes his mother's tears that are falling down heavily.

 

"I better go now. I don't want to miss the flight. I don't want to waste your money again, father." He press the word 'waste'. He don't want to pick a fight with his father before he go so he just walk off. "Mother, there's nothing to be worried about. You can visit me when you want to." and he enter the car that their driver prepared. "I don't want a korean to be my future daughter in law except she is my type, okay." Father said and he smiles at his parents and waved at them. He don't want them to send him, he can't bear they crying.

 

"Sir, have a safe plane. Call me if you need anything. Also I will miss playing with you." They both laugh and Lu Han suddenly hug his driver and whisper 'Thank you, Tan. I will mis you too.' to his right ear. He gonna miss everybody that he loves here. The driver send him straight to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter