Part VIII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon reach the hotel early in the morning. She spend her whole day driving around the city. She even sleep on the car when she felt her body is tired already. She didn't want to go back to the hotel yet and she don't want to catch anybody's attention that's why instead of checking in to other hotel she just decided to sleep in the car. When she reach the reception lobby and return the key, she was greeted by a fine lady and ask her to stay for a while cause the manager will talk to her. Taeyeon with confussion on her mind just decided to follow.

After a minute the hotel manager told her that her group member where already check out the hotel yesterday. At first she was ask if she was informed about anything but since her phone has run out of battery she just told that maybe they did inform her but she didn't have the chance to read it cause her phone was off already.

The manager gave Taeyeon the number which her member left for her just incase she came back to the hotel. She dialled the number and wait for someone to answer the line.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

After the third ring someone answer "Hello'?..hello oppa' this is Taeyeon'..I'm here at the hotel already'..I'm--- hello? Sica?? Why you answer the phone?..why do you have his phone?..what'? This is your number?..(Taeyeon check the number on the paper and though she didn't fully memorize Jessica's number she knew that it isn't her manager's number)..Oh..I see..I..I didn't know that this is your number'..did I disturb you on your sleep'?..Yeah, I ahmm..here at the hotel..No, you don't have too' just tell to manager oppa and let him pick me up here'..oh..is that so..ok,..I'll wait for you..Yeah, I'll have breakfast then while I wait for you..ok'..I'm sorry for this..Ok,.Thank's..yeah..see you.

(Call ended)

I was surprise that it was Jessica's number' she told me that she's going to pick me up cause our manager has some important bussiness to settle. It's a surprise also that she's already awake this time'. I still got 1hour to waste while waiting, I should eat first, for sure this will be a long day.

 

( After an hour and a half)

Author's POV

 

"Taeyeon-ah'" the blonde girl call out,' while lowering the window car at Taeyeon whose standing at the front of the hotel.

"Hey'' Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

"Hop in" Jessie said excitedly.

Taeyeon enters the car and take the front seat. 

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting' I almost got lost' yesterday I didn't get to remember which way we use so I got a little confuse' good thing this car has a built in map" Jessie explained.

"It's fine'..It's me who should appologize for disturbing you and picking me up'..I'm sorry" Taeyeon said appologeticaly.

Jessie took a quick glance at Taeyeon and replied "It's fine' I'm free anyway, and I insist to Hyoyeon to give my number to the staff so I could personally pick you up".

"Ahmm..thank's..but where did you say manager oppa went?" 

"Ahmm..she sent the other's to the airport awhile ago' too bad you didn't able to see them off before they leave' they've been waiting for you". Jessi replied with her focus on the road.

"They?..airport?..I thought it's just Sunny who has to go back to korea?" Taeyeon said confusingly.

"Ahh..something came up yesterday, I mean a lot of things came up'..like we have to move to our new house yesterday, and fhany was force to go back to korea to watch her fake boyfriend's concert" Jessi said.

"I see..so she really has to go anyway.." Taeyeon mumble.

Jessie heard Taeyeon so she retorted "You don't want too?"

"Huh'?..No..it's not that I don't want too..I..just thought she didn't want" Taeyeon said.

"She didn't' she really don't want to go' like she was still battling about it since this morning' that's because you haven't come home yet' she was worried to leave"..Jessie said half heartedly.

Taeyeon felt a pang on her heart "I..I'm sorry..'' she cooed.

Jessica felt how sorry Taeyeon is "Ahmm..but now that your here and seems fine, I should give them a call so they won't get worried anymore' by the way Sooyoung, Yoona, and Yuri was with her to ensure that Tiffany will not get harass by those reporter who will be expecting for her appearance there".

Taeyeon remain quiet and look at the scene on her side. "Jessie..are you mad at me'?..I mean are you and all our members mad at me?"she cooed.

Jessie felt the sadness in Taeyeon's voice "Mad is not the right term for the feelings we felt when you announce that your dating..We can't be mad at you, just because your dating..I mean it's your life' you have all the rights to do whatever makes you happy..they're just upset, not because your dating..but the point that you hide it from us..'but' you don't have to worry about me'..I don't feel that way'..I mean, I don't feel any hatred nor upset on you".

Taeyeon look at Jessi "Why not?" she ask confusingly.

"Because I don't believe what you said back there' I don't believe that your dating that kid' so, I don't give a damn on your issue on dating' but',..hmm on the contrary..maybe what I'm feeling is is..ahmm..sorry..I feel sorry for you for doing all of this..I don't know what your reason why you've done those things but..I don't believe that you have feelings for that guy". Jessie said without even glancing at Taeyeon.

"Why you don't believe me'? you've seen the photos' and were dating for four moths now so'..so..it's possible for me to fall for him" Taeyeon said.

"Oh come on Taeyeon-ah'..those photos were just a piece of paper for me' I'd rather believe on what I saw and witness for almost 9 years now rather than heard a news that just came out of the blue'' Jessie said.

Taeyeon was surprised on Jessie's statement.

"And'..incase you forgot' I know how you treasure and care for Tiffany ever since were young" Jessie said while giving a quick glance to Taeyeon who seems surprised on what she said.

"Wh-what do you mean'?" Taeyeon ask.

''Did you forgot already what you said to me back then'?.about Tiffany'..how you defend her on me' how you fought for the both of you to be together when all our fans were accusing you that your not fair enough to us' your other member' because they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter