Part XI

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie can't we just leave the car here' we should really hurry up now'' Seohyun said.

"Do you think I want to be stuck here too'? we can't just leave the car here or else PD nim will surely kill us'' Jessica replied.

The car that Jessica's driving just suddenly stop after the sudden break that she did awhile ago, and so now they were stuck halfway through their house. 

"I'll just call PD nim and tell her what happen so she could send someone to take after the car and were just going to walk to get home" Jessica said.

"Why don't you two go first and I'll take after the car while making the call to manager oppa' so we could save some time" Hyoyeon suggested.

"I think that will work" Jessica replied. 

"Are you sure you'll be fine here Hyoyeon unnie'?" Seohyun ask.

"Don't worry I'll be fine' you need to go now to make sure Taeyeon will not open any of her media account" Hyoyeon said.

"Ok Hyo' give me a call if something bad happen' and I'll comeback for you if everything is fine at home" Jessie said.

"Ok' now go now'' she said.

"Unnie' I know you how hate running' and you said no matter what hapen you'll never run, but we have too this time'..Seohyun said as she grab Jessie's hand and drag the older girl into run.

As much as Jessica wanted to protest she knew that the younger girl is right, so she just let Seohyun to drag her around.

Surprisingly, they reach the house after 15mins. Jessica stop at the front door while catching her breath while she gesture Seohyun to go first and look for Taeyeon. Seohyun follow Jessica and she immediately went inside and look for her. She first glance at the living room and found no one, then she went to the kitchen with no sign of the girl. She then decided to look on Jessica's room hoping that the girl was there. She open the door and look around and found no one' though the clothes  was already in a proper place and she saw Taeyeon's phone still charging it's battery.

 "Did you find her?" the older girl ask? Behind Seohyun's back.

"No' I can't find her' Do you think she went out again?" Seohyun ask worriedly.

"I doubt that' she's not yet familiar in this area so I think she'll not just go outside'.. Did you try to look to the other room?" Jessie ask.

"No not yet Unnie' I'll try to check the other room" Seohyun said and dash to the nearest room.

As she open the door she immediately felt relief as soon as she saw the girl sleeping soundly in the bed. Jessica notice Seohyun stopping on her track in Tiffany's door so she walk to see what the younger girl was starring at.

"Seohyun felt Jessica's presence.." Thank God Unnie' she's here'.. She felt asleep in Fany Unnie's room"

Jessica smile at the scene that she saw "Maybe she's so tired that she felt asleep" she said, let's just leave her for now".

"Do you think she knew already?" the younger girl ask.

"Maybe not' her phone is still charging meaning it's still low bat so there's no way she was able to open her account.

"I hope your right Unnie' Seohyun said.

"Come on' let's just leave her for now" Jessica said as she went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Seoyhyun followed her around "Unnie' do you think we should tell to the others what we found out about Taeyeon Unnie's account?" Seohyun ask.

"Honestly I don't know yet the answer to that' Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny would probably find out about it cause they have the same SNS, while Fany can also find out if she check it using Taeyeonie's account..but the question here is would it be best for Tiffany to know about it?'.. We know how sometimes she recklessly react or try to solve the situation so I don't know how will she react when she finds out about it...I wish Sunny or Soo was here to help us decide what to do" Jessica said with a deep sigh.

"Why don't we call them first..since they're with Fany Unnie they can decide what they will do just in case Fany Unnie know what's happening." Seohyun suggested.

Jessica deeply thought about the idea before she answered "Ok' let's call Sunny first".

 

Jessica dialed Sunny's number and after the tried tone Sunny answered.

 

Phone Conversation

 

J: Hello Sunkyu'?

S: Yes Hello' Sica' what's up'? Is Taeyeon already at home?

J: Yes' I pick her up awhile ago' and now she's sleeping in Fany's room.

S: She's sleeping in where?..Fany's room? Why is that?

J: I don't know' we just find her there..

S: Oh I see, anyway what made you call' is there any problem?

J: Well, Ahmm..I just wanted to know if you already aware on Taeyeon's Instagram?

S: Taeyeon's instagram'? You mean one of her SNS?

J: yes' the one that you also have'..

S: ahmm..I'm confuse' what about it'?

J: Well, try to open your account then see for yourself,.ahmm..I can't exactly explained about it.

S: ok wait' give me a minute..

(after a minute Sunny got back to Jessica)

S: I see now what your trying to explained,. I think we have to do something about it..did Taeyeon saw it already?

J: No, I don't think so' and that's the reason why we try to observe her and stop her just in case she try to open it..so what do you think we should do?

S: Who else know this?

J: Seohyun and Hyo discovered it first and now we decided to tell you'..ahmm..you think we should tell this to everyone?

S: Well about that, I think everyone should know so were aware of what to do just in case it spread through media..

J: What about Fany'? Do you think we should tell her too'?..I mean if she knew it she might do something reckless about it' what do you think?

S: I think that's the main reason she should know about this so we could discuss to everyone what should be done'.

J: Ok'

S: Don't worry' leave Fany to me.. but please Jess' make sure Taeyeon will not see this' until we fix it'..

J: Ok'

S: I'm sorry Jess, but right now I have to go to work now' update me if something came up' ok'.

J: Ok' bye' see you guys tomorrow.

( end of conversation)

 

Jessica went to the living room where Seohyun is waiting for her. "How was it unnie'?" she ask.

"She said everyone should know it so everyone can think of the proper solution, for the mean time we have to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter