Part XXIV

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“She’s taking a nap right now. She wasn’t able to sleep properly last night because of her nightmares.”

 

“Yes. I’ll call you back if she’s ready.”

 

“Thank you Unnie’ for helping us book a flight for Tiffany.”

 

*Ding Dong*Ding Dong*

 

Jessica rose from her seat. I wonder who could that be? Is it the room service?

“Unnie’ I’ll call you later Okay. I’ll just check who is it.”

 

“Don’t worry’ I’ll check it out first before opening the door.”

 

“Okay’ see you later then.”

 

 

Jessica went to the door and check the peephole first before she opens the door and her heart started to beat erratically when she saw a familiar snapback right in front of the peephole. "Only for x x x x" is what is written at the front of the gray snapback. She is very sure that this kind of snapback is one of a kind since she makes sure to the manufacturer of this brand that this is a customized design. She's trying to see the person behind the cap but she failed to do so as the person is not showing her/his face in front of the peephole.

 

"This can't be happening. No' she's not this person in front of my door."

Her phone started ringing on her hand an unfamiliar number was flash at her screen. She slowly walks back away from her door but her step halts when she hears the person in front of her door speak out.

 

"Sica. I know you're there...Please...I just...we..we need to talk."

.................

 

Jessica's phone ring again. Though hesitant, she still presses the answer button but she didn't say anything and wait for the other person in the other line to speak out.

 

"Jessi....."

 

"..........."

 

"Please...let me in."

 

"................"

 

"I know you're in there.I just want a proper closure. I will not leave your door unless we talk."

 

Jessica hesitated. There is no way she's ready to see Yuri again, she's also having a hard time to forget her. The person she thought she could spend the rest of her life with. And she's scared that seeing her now will ruin the wall she tried to build to stop herself to come back again to the person she just leaves behind. 

 

"Jessi, please."

 

Sigh.."Yuri,.I can't let you in. This is not the right time to talk about us."

 

"Please.I will not leave unless we talk."

 

“Yuri, you shouldn’t be here. You’re putting yourself and the others in danger.”

 

“Jessie, please. I can’t think properly unless I’ll tell you everything that I want to say. After that, if you still stick to your decisions then I’ll respect that. But please, hear me out first.”

 

Jessica hesitated but she knew that the more she let Yuri outside the more the latter can get expose. So she gently opens the door and let the girl in.

 

“Thank you.” Yuri mumble.

 

Jessica closes the door and lets her guest sit on the couch.

 

“You shouldn’t be here.” She hissed. As much as she wanted to shout it out to the latter she control herself because she might get too loud and it might cause Tiffany to wake up.

 

 “I just want to talk.”

 

“You’re being selfish right now! What if someone saw you coming here?! Do you think my fans didn’t know where I’m staying right now? What if they saw you!?”

 

………………..

 

“I’m sorry.” That’s what only Yuri replied. She knew that she’s being selfish, she knew that this might put all of them in danger including Jessica. But her emotion got the best of her.

 

Jessica felt guilty that she might hurt Yuri again but she try to be more reasonable this time as there are lots of things that are at risk by Yuri’s decision of coming at her place. So she thoughts she needs to forget about her feelings and protect everyone whose dear to her.

 

“Let’s make it short, I already told you what I need to tell you and that’s final. There’s nothing..even,, you could make me change my mind..I’m sorry.”

 

“Why?.Why does it's so easy for you to cut me out? Why does it's so easy for you to just get rid of me? Why can’t you just hear me out first?”

 

Those questions that Yuri throw at her hurt her. Because it wasn’t easy for her. It wasn’t easy for her to say those harsh words towards the person that she loves. It wasn’t easy for her to push away the person that she needs in her life. It wasn’t easy for her at all. Jessica decided to be true this time as this will be the last time she’ll be with her. “You’re wrong. It wasn’t easy. But I have to break the reality to you. We cannot be together anymore Yul. There is no easy way to tell you this without hurting you. It’s not easy for me, but one of us needs to be tough or else both of us will lose our dreams..and worst some people that is dear to us.”

 

“So we are sacrificing our relationship then?”

 

“Yes. Because everyone is also sacrificing something that is important to them. Heroic isn’t it? But it’s stupid I know. But like I told you everyone is also battling and gambling something that is important to them to protect others and their dreams. Not just us.”

 

Yuri understands that. It was just she thought that maybe, she could have both her dreams and the person that she loves dearly. “Will you still be with me after all this end?”

 

…………”Only time will tell.”

 

“Then I want you to know that I will wait for you.”

 

“Yuri-ah…Don’t do this to yourself.”

 

“There is no other person who I want to spend the rest of my life with rather than you.”

 

“You deserve someone better than a coward like me.” Jessica palm Yuri’s face.

 

“We are both cowards,” Yuri replied as she savors the warmth of Jessica’s hand.

 ---

“Aaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Both were surprised by a scream coming from Jessica’s room.

 

“Tiffany!” Tiffany’s name slips on Jessica’s mouth as she panicked that the girl is having some nightmares again. She immediately runs to her room and didn’t care that Yuri is following her behind. And Jessica almost let her in. She halted her step and face Yuri. "Please stay here. Don't go inside."

 

"But that's Tiffany' right?! Why is she here?"

 

"It's a long story' I'll explaine later. But no matter what you hear don't come inside. Just stay here."

 

Yuri might not understand what's happening but she saw Jessica's concerned eyes. "Okay."

 

Jessica run inside when another scream was thrown inside the room.

 

"Fany~ "

 

"Nooooo!!!"

 

"Fany~ah.."

 

"Pleaseeeeeee Noooooooo!!!!"

 

"Tiff..Tiffany!"

 

"Don't touch me!!!"......................scream....

 

"Tiff!! It's me Jessie!!"

 

"Jessie..."

 

"Honey I'm here..shhhss..You're safe.It's me..."

 

"Jess......"

 

"Ssshhhss..I'm here..You're safe Hon.."

 

"Jess..."Tiffany sobs.

 

"Ssshhh..Hush my love..You're safe..It's just a dream."

..............

 

"Jessie....."

 

"hmmm..."  Jessie's heart was broken into tiny pieces she wonders why this is happening to them..Tiffany doesn't deserve this misery...Yuri, the girls..and her..Why do they have to experience this chaos.

 

"I'm scared...Everytime I try to close my eyes. I see him.."

 

Jessica pulls Tiffany closer.."I know it's gonna take time Tiff,.I know it's scary and hard..but..We'll get through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter