Part XIV

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that this is just a short update..please bare with me..I'm currently  adjusting in another country with a new job so updating will take some time for now..so sorry about that..but I'll try to write during my free time.. ^^

salutdee: I did have a very nice day today' thanks. ^^

porkymama: thanks' I know I still have a lot of things to improve since English is not my first language and sometimes I have no time on editing or checking my grammar and spelling so please bare with me. ^^

fullmoon & karenthevilla: heres the update..sorry to keep you waiting.^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note

 

Tiffany went inside her room as she slowly sit on the floor at the bedside of her bed watching Taeyeon sleep soundly. She continue to watch and study Taeyeon's facial feature as if it's been so long since she saw her. She slowly fix Taeyeon's hair on the side and gently run the back of her hand on one of Taeyeon's cheek while she trace the girl jaw down to her chin then Tiffany suddenly remember something when her gaze went to Taeyeon's lips.

She immediately retracted her hand as she face palm herself and curse her inner self.

 

Tiffany's POV

Shiit. Shiiit. .. Why did I do that!!! I kissed her!!! What am I thinking back there! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. You're so stupid Tiffany!!. How am I supposed to face her now? How am I going to explain what I've done. Argh..You better think of a valid explanation on that. Think. Think. Think. Hwang Miyoung you better came up with an explanation on that.

Author's POV

Tiffany continue to walk back and forth on her room while running her hand into her hair. Then  halt when she saw Taeyeon move a little but still sleeping soundly. She slowly sit on the floor near her bedside and stare at the sleeping girl.

"Seriously..why did I do that'?..I don't know what exactly came to me to do that,.. but you know what..the truth is..I don't regret doing it".. she whisper.

I feel like..my body was keep on drawing into you..just..like..now..Tiffany thought as she slowly getting near into Taeyeon's face.

Tiffany was about to kiss Taeyeon as she slowly close her eyes when she heard a gentle voice.

 

Tae: Fany..~ah

Tiffany immediately open her eyes to be surprise to see Taeyeon looking at her. Their gaze we're lock into each other as Tiffany froze in her track.

Tiff:Ta-Tae?

Taeyeon didn't answer as she just keep her eyes onto Tiffany. Tiffany finally felt the embarrassment of her position as she feel her cheeks burning.

Tiff: OMG! I ahm..I'm. I'm..sor- I'm sorry..I was just..going to remove something from your face. There's some in here. (Wipe Taeyeon's lower lip with her shaking hand)

Tiff: I'm sorry did I wake up'? Ahmm..I could just go--(Tiffany was about stand up but Taeyeon immediately grab her hand)

Tae:NO!..Don't go..Please..Stay with me.

Tiffany was surprise on Taeyeon's sudden move, Is it me or her that hand is shaking'? Tiffany thought. She slowly put her other hand above Taeyeon's hand and gave the latter a smile. 

Tiff: I'm not gonna leave you Tae..not anymore..I thought I might disturb your sleep so I just going to move at the foot part of the bed.

Tae: Please stay here..stay here were I could see you..

Taeyeon's eyes never left Tiffany eyes and it makes Tiffany feel uncomfortable.

Tiffany: ahm..ok,,if that's ok with you..the-then I.ahmm..I'll just sit here.

Taeyeon goes back on laying on bed and just keep starring at the ceiling. 

Tiffany: Is there something wrong Tae'? Are you hungry or thirsty'?

Tae: Fany~ah..I dream of something..

Tiffany: You....dreamt of something?..what kind of dream did you have?..is it a bad dream?..

Instead of answering Tiffany Taeyeon turn her head and look at Tiffany. She gave her a smile.

Tae: It's a secret..but it's not a bad dream..It's a beautiful one..

Tiffany tilted her head as she was confuse on what Taeyeon's dream is.

Tiffany: How rude..You told me that you have a beautiful dream but then you don't want to tell me what it is..(she pout)

Taeyeon just give her a sweet smile and then close her eyes again to sleep, but that smile never leave her face.

Little that Tiffany knows Taeyeon heard what she just told awhile ago. At first Taeyeon thought that everything that happen was just a dream.She thought that maybe Tiffany didn't really kiss her or Tiffany regret what she has done..but after hearing Tiffany's words she was glad to know what Tiffany really felt about it..but she didn't want to make it awkward between them so she decided to just stay quiet and if tiffany decided to ask her about it..she'll just pretend to not remember cause she didn't want Tiffany to feel awkward about it.

 

-ooo-

 

Author's POV

The girls just finish their third Japan Tour and everyone was surprised to see Taeyeon in her good mood the whole time. After what Jessica and the the three girls told the others what happen they thought that Taeyeon will be on her depress mood the whole time. But to their surprised everyone was puzzle why Taeyeon is in a good mood after going out in Tiffany's room. Some thought that Taeyeon is just acting to be happy but Sunny assured them that Taeyeon is really in a good mood. After their concert Taeyeon and Tiffany went to Disneyland together as what they plan way back before all the news came out.

"I know it's hard to explain and I don't think I know the reason is..but I could feel and see that Taeng is really in a good mood..I think some of you could feel that too" Sunny said during their breakfast with the others.

"Yeah, I could see that too." Sooyoung replied. "Are you sure that you told us everything Sica'?..Did you miss something'?..Cause I don't think that just because Tiffany talk to Taeng she already convince her that everything will be fine..we all knew her..she thinks a lot of things..and it's hard to convince her" Sooyoung added.

"Well not when with Tiffany'..we all knew that Tiffany has some ways to convince her'..and I've already told you what I know'..maybe we should ask Tiffany on how did she convince Taeyeon"Jessica replied.

"But I don't think it's right thing to do Unnies..I mean..what they talk should just be between them..if Tiffany unnie felt that she need to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter