Am..Am..Am..

Lucky, maybe ?

There she goes. I’ve been waiting for her about 3 hours now and finally after a looooongggg and almost feels like never ending waiting time she’s come out of her apartment. I know i’m kinda look like a creep, but stalking her just feels so right. See her smile, see her laugh can really make my day. Living a life in this entertainment world which is full of fake people i never see someone who can make me feel this way. Make me... happy.  Where she’s going now we’ll see. Hmm coffee shop. So she’s a coffee person i noted that in mind. After a while, i decide to surprise her. I park my car as near as possible to the coffeeshop, then put a hat and my sunglasses on as a disguise. I hope it’s enough i don’t want cause any crowd if any fans recognise it will be umm complicated and ruin my plan to uhhmm get closer to Amber hehehe. So i get off my car and in ninja mode i run as fast as i can to this cute coffee shop.

I sigh a relieve when i see there’s no person in here accept the waiter and Amber herself. I see Amber sit in the corner, she look like she’s out of trance, drown on her own mind. I wonder what she’s thinking about. I wonder is she thought about me. I’m blushing from my own thought, what a stupid brain. I walked tip a toe try to not make any sound and hopp i sit beside her. After a few minute on silence she still not know i’m here. I think it’s time to again hahahaha deviljung mode on.

“Hello y” I whisper to her as y as i could but instead of y i think i sound like a kindgarten girl ckck. “W-what the.. Krys !?!? why are you here? Since w-when you..” I laughing loudly to cover up  my nervousness toward her reaction after what i did to her. “You’re so cute when you are daydreaming you know” I’m giggling at my own word what  a chessy pick up line you have there Krys and i swear to god i see her blushing upon my word. “What are you doing here Krys? I think idol don’t hang around hehehe” she ask me.  I softly slap her arm, “Idol is human too you know”  She laugh at my word, god Amber is so beautiful when she laughing i can feel my heart beat faster. “What kind of idol Krys ?” now she’s teasing me back i guess. “This kind of idol Am”. I point at my self.  Am? What a stupit shhhit.  Giving her a nickname huh Krys ? What a perfect brain i have here. What if she dont like it. . But i see her smiling, is she happy with a nickname i just give her ? do you like it Am? I can call you Am everyday if you want, Am. Damn stop thinking about it brain it’s not the time to thing something stupid like that. “Why are you smiling stupid?”  nice now i call her stupid, well done Krys you just ruin your chance to know her more she will hate you forever.

“Hey Krys, are you stalking me?” she ask me. “Huh?” i look at her, damn it .  Is she know that i’m stalking her? What if she call a police and report me as a crazy stalker. Bye-bye my carrier. “Hahahaha, you always pop up around me you know, especially when i’m thinking about you.” My eyes widen when i  hear that and i feel my face is so hot, really hot. OH MY GOD Amber is thinking about me i mentally yelling and squealing, but i have to keep it cool. “U-uh,n- no i just accidentally stroll around here, saw this cute coffee shop and i see you sittin here all alone so yeah”. but i can’t play it cool. This happiness distract me, i’m so happy and now i’m stuttering. I hope she doesn’t notice it. Gather up all my courage once again i whisper illy to her  “Well i have to go now, hottie”. Amber, you’ll be mine no matter what.

 

 

 

 

n.b :

Sorry for my ugly bad ty english hahaha

and sorry for the short boring update

i hope you enjoy it while i'm squezzing my brain here to work on more conflict in next chapter

thanks for all comments and my subscribers. i love you guyss

please keep subscribing and keep give a comment to cheer up your lazy author here

yeaaayy see you guyss !