Another Luck, I Guess

Lucky, maybe ?

“Stay right here and enjoy it, handsome” Krystal whisper ily in my ear while giving a soft touch on my right cheek. I can feel her hot breath in my neck. And when the song Oh My Gosh by Usher playing she start dancing on my lap. Other fans  cheering over us. I feel my heart beat rising and i can’t look clearly now. All i see is a blur vision of Krystal hot and then everything go black and i can’t feel anything.....

“Hey..hey.. Are you okay? Hey..” I feel someone poking on my cheek, i slowly open my eyes. I still have blurry vision. I rubbing my eyes and i look again on someone who’s poking me. Oh, it’s just Krystal. Sweet mother of god jesus it’s Krystal Jung. I suddenly sit and look down shyly. I think I’m fainting when Krystal give me a . It’s super ultra embarassing thing ever happen in my entire life.

I can hear her sweet giigling while she looking at me. “It’s fine you know” Krystal look at me and give a soft touch on my hand. “W-what ?” I’m sttutering over her touch. “Fainting when i give you a , it’s fine” she is laughing hard after she say that. And i’m just nooded shyly. I feel my face is hot right now. “It’s so embarassing you know”  i say to her. “Nah, its fine” Krystal once again tell me and now she’s just smiling while say that. And by the way “I’m Soojung” she handed me her hand i gladly accept it. It’s cute how she call her self with her korean name. “I’m Amber” i say to her. “Amber?” She tilting her hand while lookin at me curiously. “Isn’t that a girl name ?” she ask me frankly. “Yeah it’s a girl name, cause i am a.. girl” i say that groggily because i can feel  she’s eyeing on my “ehm” part. “But why is that so fla...” Hei Soojung what are you.. Uh well i don’t know you’re in the middle of your” bussines “ with this pretty boy well i just leave you two. “Aisshh Vic-umma, I’m sorry Amber Vic-umma is always like that”  she shrugged at her own thought.” Well Amber now you wake up i think my job for looking after you is no more required so see you around for another “bussines” maybe,  pretty boy” She whisper huskily on that last part. “Oh yeah Amber..” her head popping over the curtains. “Your phone is dont stop ringing since god know when and i just answer it that annoying girl Suzy or whatever it is that you are all mine now” she laughing herself at part all mine now.  And with that Soojung is gone out again. I think I’m gonna faint once more if she keep teasing me like that.

“Bzzz.. bzzz..”  my phone is ringing again.

 

From : Suzy

“Amber, who is that crazy girl who pick up your phone ? She says you are all hers.Who’s that crazy ?!? REPLY ME I NEED TO DO NAIL JOB SEND ME MONEY OR WE OVER”

 

Hmmhh.. As always. Suzy is always use me for all this kind of thing. She know that i can’t be mad at her because whatever she doing i always give her forgiveness because i love her. Yeah i don’t even know what love means anymore. Well i guess its time to go home and go back to reality because what just happening today is just a one day dream. Krystal is not existed on my real life she’s just exist on my dream like today. A dream who is accidentally come true for one day. She is only a dream. Isn’t she ?