Again ??

Lucky, maybe ?

I’m so bored with my love life with Suzy. But i’m stuck with her. Because she is the only one among the girl who ever say yes to me when i ask them to be my girlfriend. For the first 6 months its all beautiful. Its all about her. But these last 6 months just like went through hell. She ‘s such a monster. I start comparing her to Krystal. Stupid thing to do, but if you were me you will understand what it feels like. Krystal is always be my ideal type of girl since only god know when. Yeah sure she’s out of my reach. But lately god loves me so much. I already met Krystal twice. Damn it i already met girl of my dream twice. And she gave me a even i’m fainting during that moment hehehe, but still THE MOST Y GIRL ALIVE KRYSTAL JUNG give me hot . Maaann that was sick.

“Hello y” I’m startled from sudden whisper in my ear. I was busy with my mind till i don’t know there’s someone sit beside me. “W-what the.. Krys !?!? why are you here? Since w-when you..” Krystal laughing of her heart when she see my reaction toward her action to me. “You’re so cute when you are daydreaming you know” she’s giggling. She make me blush with her word. “What are you doing here Krys? I think idol don’t hang around hehehe”. She softly slap my arm, “Idol is human too you know” I laugh at her word. “What kind of idol Krys ?” she point at her self “This kind of idol Am”. Am? She already give me nick name? Cute.I’m smiling on my own thought. “Why are you smiling stupid?” great now she calling me stupid hahahaha.

Krys you always teasing me now it’s my payback time. “Hey Krys, are you stalking me?” i ask her. “Huh?” she look at me, confuse on my question. “Hahahaha, you always pop up around me you know, especially when i’m thinking about you.” Her eyes widen when she hear that and i can see her blushing or it’s just my imagination. Yeah sure it’s only my imagination, there is no way the hell happen Krystal will blush upon my words. “U-uh,n- no i just accidentally stroll around here, saw this cute coffee shop and i see you sittin here all alone so yeah”. Is she stuttering ? I guess it’s only my ear play trick on me. “Well i have to go now, hottie”. Once again Krystal illy whisper in my ear andddd she’s gone left me dumbfounded. Krystal you got me, you really got me.