Am I Dreaming ?

Lucky, maybe ?

Bannggg.. Got to face the reality. Suzy is the one for me , like it or not. Krystal Jung is just out of my league. And here i go again now rollin in the mall with Suzy while she’s busy to pick this and that and ofcourse tellin me to buy it all for her. My poor credit card. “Hey baby Amber, i love you so much can you please buy me this prada bag its look so cute on me you know” Suzy is doing her aegyo to me. “But you already have much bag which just look exactly like that bag Suz..”  Well it’s true. I think she already have at least 8 bags which exactly look like that oh-wow-its-so-expensive-prada bag. “I think you love me Am, i guess i was wrong” Suzy do that again, her weapon againts me. The L word.  I’m just sighing at her word. “Yeah,yeah Suzy i’ll buy that for you”. I’m so sick of this . But i just can’t let Suzy go. She’s the only one who love me i guess. Doesn’t she ?

While Suzy is busy pickin this and that i excuse my self go to the mall restroom. “Ughh, i’m sorry Miss” Oppss i just bump into someone because i was busy with my mind about me and Suzy and it’s kinda make me not giving an attention about my surrounding. “Yahh !!! Where is your eyess !!” I look up to the source of that annoying yet cold yell. My body stiffen. Holy shhh.. It’s her. Krystal Jung. Why is  she here ? She look at me with her icy glare but in a second that glare change into seductive wink “Oh hey my pretty boy, it’s you” she’s look a little bit shocked at first when she know it’s me who bump her. “What a coincidence or you are just my... y stalker” once again she tease me with that oh-my-god-i-will-make-you--as-hell tone while her small hand grabbing my . Oh my holy sweet god is this girl sick or something? Why is an idol like her mind to tease me and squezzing my . , , . Before i can give a response, “See you around my hot stalker” she whisper in my ear. I just facepalmed my self and don’t know what to do. And when i get back to my trance... she’s goneee.. Am i dreaming while not sleeping or something ? I shrugged at myself thought. Well, now i have go to restroom as fast as i can or Suzy will mad again at me. Hmmmh life.

 

 

i'm sorry for my short update and my so-ugly-bad-broken english. i don't even re-read it.

meeh, i'm just to lazy hahaha. but i try my best to update at least two chapter a day.

so my sweet readers please give a comment. it's mean a lot to me :D

see yaaaa...