1 - The First Encounter

Caffe Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongdae has always been Ahn Hee Young's favorite place for escapism. The calming smell from some cafe streets in there simply made her day. As usual, before she start her day, she always ordered her favorite coffee, latte macchiato. And today is her first day to work in SM Entertainment.

Heeyoung is only 21 years old girl who just graduated from one of the best fashion school in the world, Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. As soon as she applied to SMent, she immediately got accepted in there. So yeah she's kind of lucky too. She always be that smart bright student that fasten her school life by entered accelerated class. Not only in high school, but also junior high school. People always thought that Heeyoung has no shortfall at all since she used to be so smart in school, she can play lots of instruments, such as piano;guitar;violin;and saxophone, she also composed lots of musics in her high school days, her voice is pretty good too, and she's good in some sports too, such as basketball;tennis;and swimming. But no, she has something that she can't handle with. And it's called love.

Whenever Heeyoung in love, she will lack of the things she used to be so good at. She can't think clearly when she's in love. Her grade will immediately go down as soon as she's in love. She will also forget how to play the instruments. Not only that, when other people compose music when they're in love, Heeyoung don't. She can't even think a word when she's in love. That's why she had promised that she wouldn't be in love anymore.

Anymore? Does it mean that Heeyoung ever fell in love? Yes, she does. It was once with her seatmate, Jongin. She fell in love with the way he moves his body -- indeed, Jongin was professional dancer after all. Besides, he's a very nice person. Even though he didn't speak a lot to other people, he did speak a lot to Heeyoung. And it makes Heeyoung somehow -- feels good. In fact, Jongin being like that just because she's the closest in his class. Knowing that, Heeyoung's grades suddenly running down like tears. Even her concert didn't turn good since she forgot some notes. Everything's gone bad. At the end, Heeyoung decided not to be in love that had messed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter