Will you forget our wishes?

█ « You Will Forget » [Eraser Feather Book 1]

The week went on and the month as well after the day I met Ayden.
The day after was all delighting. I even happened to be sad on my last class, that Friday. My weekend was going to be really boring without my new routine. Everything was getting boring in my life actually. But I never happened to miss class. However, this weekend announced to be a way too boring one. If I was thinking about it, it was because of him, Ayden, again… Why? He made me think of something. Look at what happened…

█ Flashback ON █

- « What are your dreams ___? » this boy asked me out of the blue.
- « My dreams? Why do you ask? Especially all of the sudden… » I answered a bit surprised.
- « Don’t know! It is just an important question, I think, and I have to know this in order to get closer to my new bestfriend. So? » he smiled to me innocently.
- « Hum… I’m not sure. » I finally said, sighing a bit.

That’s all I was able to answer, dumbfounded. I really tried but I just discovered my dreams have been stomped and broke by other people. I didn’t wish to dream anymore, what if it was just to find them being impossible to realize, to end up thinking it was impossible? I guess life has been a bit rude with my beliefs…

Then I asked,
- « But… What about you? Your dreams? »

He looked so surprised as he stared at me. A long time I felt his eyes looking at me and it was kind of awkward and creepy. But I didn’t dare to ask anything, I just pretend to wait for his answer. This scene was starting to make my nerves melt when I finally asked.

- « So… Your dreams Ayden? »
- « Hum… having the right to dream forever and having these dreams realized. I know it’s not really a dream. It’s more like a wish… » he looked in front of him, stopping to stare at me.

I sighed, quite in relief - as he wasn't staring at me anymore - and because of what he said. We were opposite at this. He wished to be able to dream and I was wishing to not.

█ Flashback OFF █

But it was nothing particular. So why, some days after, I was still thinking about it? This boy was sure GREAT at making me go crazy. I sighed again, laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling. If I had no more dreams, I still had small wishes. It was it when I looked at my phone as it was vibrating.

◘◘ New Message
Hey ____! Are you fine?
I asked your friends your
number. So, how about
going out with friends
today? Could be fun… I
would enjoy this day like
this. *Puppy eyes*
Ayden.

◘◘ Answer
I’m not your mother you
know. You can go out
with friends without me
and begging for my
permission! Haha~
You’re strange, Ayden.
____.

◘◘ New Message
Please come!! You’re my
first friend here. One of my
best, so don’t leave me~
*Whining* *Killer puppy
eyes* And what if I want
you as a mother =P?
Ayden.

◘◘ Answer
Aaah! If you promise me to
forget about me being your
mother, I accept! Really…
Hum… You’re a dear friend
to me as well…
____.

He never answered and as I was waiting, I heard my doorbell rang. Lazy me didn’t move, but my mother did instead of. I was hearing her voice going all “Oh” “Yes” “Come in”. Obviously, she didn’t know who it was, I could bet it! She always acts formal yet really nice when she doesn’t know someone. Especially when this person know me. So, it was one of my friends. I was right of course…

- « ____, one of your friends is here. » my mom screamed as I let go of the keyboard of my computer.
- « OKAY, I'M COMING, I'M COMING… »

I lazily answered, screaming as well. I was in my pajama which is only a grey short and grey tank top. I curled the top of my body into a blanket and went to the living room, thinking it was one my friends, I mean a GIRL. So do you guess how I felt when I saw Ayden sitting in the couch, trying not to burst out of laughing when he saw me. I slapped my face and went back to my room, taking a bathrobe. I heard him chuckling... AISH! EMBARRASSING!

- « What are you doing here? » I asked, finally coming back in the living room to see a grinning Ayden.
- « To take you to the meeting place, you know… » he answered joyfully.
- « How did you know about… » he cut me off.
- « I just guessed it was this door, okay? I happened to be right when I rang your doorbell, that’s it! » he gave a small smile but a look which was trying to tell me 'Don't ask anything more'.

Of course, he was lying. He did know where I was living in the building, at which floor and knew at which door he should ring. But I didn’t argue back. I didn't have any proof of what I was saying...

- « How embarrassing… » I breathed as he shook his head, his cheeks a little pink though.
- « Nah! At all, you have nice legs… » he blushed, realizing what he said, biting his lips, « I mean… There is nothing to be ashamed of. It's okay, I didn't look I mean, well it was... aish... » He scratched the back of his head.
- « Um, okay okay… Let's forget it » it was so, SO, SO awkward. « WELL! Little liar, I’ll leave… Hum, I have to go have my shower, will be back in some minutes. You can use the computer meanwhile. »
- « Okay! I’ll listen to your songs. » he smiled as I headed to the bathroom, sighing, feeling stupid.

While foaming my body, I couldn’t help but think of this awkward scene. Aish… How could that be like this? Fate is so mean when it’s about me *groan*. How come he didn't even call me to tell me he was coming? *double groan*
I finally stopped, dried myself and dressed to come out of the bathroom and going to the living room. There, I found an excited Ayden looking at the screen.

- « Oh, ____! I found cute pictures of you by chance. You look good when your hair aren’t in a pony tail, it can turn out to be really stylish. »
- « PICTURES???? YAH AYDEN, STOP THIS NOW! » you shouted with panic.
- « Okay, okay! Calm down ____, I already stopped to look at your pictures, it was a mistake, now I'm listening to music! » he said, pretending to drop the other subject, still innocent.
- « How could you mistake the pictures, then again my pictures files with the music files…? » I mumbled, glaring at him.
- « I didn’t know you like Korean music! » he exclaimed, totally changing the topic and ignoring my mumbling.
- « Aaah… » you sighed but smiled anyway « That’s right, you’re Korean! Yes, I love Korean music haha »
- « That’s cool! Do you know about Korean things? Like language and all? »
- « Yes I do, a bit… »
- « So, from now on, you should call me Oppa! DongHae Oppa. » I laughed as he was looking at me seriously. « Yah! I’m serious. »
- « Okay! Okay! I will... » I grinned.


I remembered... I had this dream... A dream about having a friend like him…
Was this dream just realizing?