chapter 4

juSt You

“His name is Sooyoung.”

 

 

Jessica felt her blood run to the point to her head after hearing ‘that’ name. She stop walking. She feels her head swirling around..

Sulli didn’t notice Jessica pale face because he is bend down to tying his shoes. “Okay, I will go to continue dance practice. Want to come with me?”, ask Sulli after tying his shoes.

“Mm, n-no. I think I will just go home. My sister will whine to me if I don’t accompany her at home”, said Jessica.

“Okay then, bye nuna.”, said Sulli.

“Bye Ssul”

After they separeate each other and Sulli has gone by her sight, Jessica fell to the floor. Tears coming from her eyes. She is crying in silent. Fortunately there is nobody in this alley.

 

 

 

‘It’s him. Oh my God, it’s really him. Of course we didn’t notice each other,  it’s been a we didn’t see each other. 

 

Why I’m not aware for the first time that I saw him and get that strange vibe? Also why I forgot that Sulli is a ‘Choi’ so that I will anticipate that he is Sooyoung?

 

God, why now? I’m not ready yet.  What should I do?

 

Now, I will try to pretend that I never met him yet before. I will confess everything after I’m ready. 

 

Sooyoung, I’m sorry, I just don’t want to hurt you like this.’

 

 

 

Her heart is in pain. Pain of sad and happy. She is sad because the hurtful wound in the past that reminisce and she is happy because even though she is not ready to face him, she has found him, not bother to search for him.

 

 

 

In the council room

 

Sooyoung put the document in a loud sound after Sulli and Jessica come out from the room. Then he sit on the chair in loud sigh.

“Wah.. She is really beautiful Soo. But really different from the photo that you showed me the last time.”, said Eunji.

“That’s from a years ago for God shake., we are still baby. Aaah~ My plan is ruined because Sulli brought her here. And the fact that the others have know each other make it more worse. What should I do?”, said Sooyoung.

“Hmm, I saw that Jessica also didn’t notice you in the first place. Maybe Sulli and the others didn’t tell your name yet. She kind of dazed out seeing you and she is looking at you like your fans out there. Looking at you with amazed look of your charming smile.”, said Eunji.

“Like what’ve you done a year ago?”, said Sooyoung smirking.

“Yah! If I know that you will become my partner like this and always tease me every time, I will not confess my feelings to in the first place you know!”, shout Eunji.

Eunji and Sooyoung become best friend after she confess her feelings to Sooyoung. But Sooyoung rejected her because he never forget Jessica and will always waiting for her comeback. Even if she is not comeback, he will search for her until he found her and confess his feeling towards her.

“Haha, Eunji-ah I’m sorry. It’s cute to see you angry with my tease.” Sooyoung said while smile wide and very sweet  :p

“Don’t make me fall for you again Choi Sooyoung.”

“Nope, I will not. Or else I will got beaten by Hoya.” he said then put his tongue out.

“Aiish. So what will you do about her?” ask Eunji.

Sooyoung already knows that Jessica come back and get in the same school with him. This morning, as always in a fresh year of the semester, there’s a meeting between the teacher and the student council. Eunji and Sooyoung as the representative of the council come and the principal gave him information about the new student. He really shocked and happy, also almost screaming, after read Jessica’s document. She change her name to Jessica but in the information that the principal gave in there is her real name. Then he explain everything to Eunji that she is his childhood friend, the reason why he reject her confession.

 

 

‘Jung Sooyeon, what should I do to make you realize that I never forget about you?’

 

 

He is in deep though after hear Eunji’s question. “Should I accompany her to home. She is not in every club activities yet right? So she will go straight to after school now. But I still will pretend that i didn’t notice her is my childhood friend” said Sooyoung.

“Not yet. And maybe you can pretend to explain about club activities as a president of council. Hahaha”, said Eunji.

Sooyoung snap his finger and smile to Eunji that he is agree. “Why are you not just confess to her right away? Why you have to pretend?” ask Eunji.

Sooyoung gulped his water while shake his index finger to Eunji,”No. Not that easy. She got me suffer because she is not telling me that she will leave abroad. Now I will show her how I craving about her so much by make her craving about me.”, said Sooyoung.

“You are mean. How if she is forget about you?”

“I will just tell her right away that I love her.”, said Sooyoung then smiling to Eunji.

“Oh yeah, whatever Soo, just don’t playing her feeling so much, that’s really not you. Ah! Maybe you can invite her in tonight meeting.”, said Eunji.

“Woah! That’s a great idea! Hmm, but how if Yoona or Luna or Sulli or the others had invited him?”

“Well you don’t know right?”

“Hmm, oukay. Thanks Eunji, goodbye, be careful when you go home”

“Hoya will pick me up”

“Oh, so give my greet to him”

Eunji smiling and wave him goodbye. Sooyoung rush to find Jessica and he find him still with Sulli. He found them while Sulli bend down to tying his shoes and Jessica freeze in her stand. There is something wrong in her face. Her face suddenly pale. 

 

 

Is Sulli has told her my name?

 

 

Sulli has done tying his shoes and get up then say something to Jessica then they continue to walk. Sooyoung following them queitly.

After reach first floor they separate each other. Jessica still stand in the alley to see Sulli until gone from her sight. Sooyoung just watch her in front of the stairs behind the wall. 

Then when he about to approach her, Jessica fall down to the floor. Sooyoung hurriedly get hiding behind the wall again. He peek out and found Jessica crying. His heart got flustered. He feels pain when he saw her tears.

 

 

‘Is she crying because of me? Because finally we see each other but I pretend to didn’t know her?

 

Sooyeon, I always waiting for you. I never forget you. It is only you that have a place in my heart. 

I love you.

 

Please don’t cry. You make my heart hurt more.’

 

 

 

Sooyoung doesn’t realize that his tears already fall.

 

 

 


hmm, should I make it longer or shorter then end it guys?

because for this story I still confuse how I will end it, in a longer way or shorter way, but still trying not get it awkward.. :s

by the way taengkyuu for your comments and subscribe! :D

it'S You who give me stenght to continue my story ;D