chapter 1

juSt You

“Hello, my name is Jessica, Jessica Jung, I hope we can be friends. Thank you.”, she said with stunned smile. Jessica is a new student in Running High, she is from San Francisco. She moves back to South Korea because her family moves their center bussiness here to their homeland.

This becomes a burden to her. Because she hates it. She had to leave her best friend there. Beside that, she had a bad memory here. She had a crush to a boy when she lived here when she was a child, but she have to leave him to move to San Francisco. Jessica doesn’t tell him that she will leave, when he knew that she had leave, she know that he really  hates her, because they have promised not to leave each other. Since that, Jessica lost contact with him. And even now she doesn’t want to meet him because it’s just hurt her and also it must be hurt him more. But her family insists her to move even though she can live in San Francisco by herself. Well she’s an adult right now for god shake; she can take care of herself. But her mom doesn’t want to leave her alone since Krystal, Jessica’s sister doesn’t want her to leave her alone with her parents.

After she introduced herself, that make the entire class froze because of her icy introduction, the teacher, Ms Song, let her choose the seat. There are three empty seats; the one in back beside a boy who slumped his head in his hand, looks like doesn’t care what happen in the class. But she doesn’t want to sit in the back. There is seat in the second row near class entrance beside a girl who is talking to her friends behind her and she looks friendly. But no, she doesn’t want her concentration being destructed because of her chatting and noise from the outside. Well yeah, even though she hate to move in Korea, she want to end it soon and give her parents a great score for subject so she can back to San Francisco to study abroad. So she really wants to get serious in her study now.

Finally she decided to choose a seat near the window in the third row beside a girl who looks frightened when Jessica approached to her seat.

“Is this an empty seat?” ask Jessica.

“Y-yes”, answer the girl stuttered with an awkward smile.

Jessica took a sit and then quiet, doesn’t bother to know the girl’s name beside her. The girl finds it really awkward then she decides to poke Jessica. Jessica looks at her from the corner of her eyes. “H-hi, m-my name is I-im Yoona.” said the girl with awkwardly and scared smile. Jessica noticed it, so she decide to smile to her, “Hi Im Yoona, nice to meet you, I’m sorry it seems that I’m frightened you.”, said Jessica with smile.

The Yoona girl feel flustered because that warm smile from Jessica, she blank for a second and blinked her eyes, “W-well its okay. You can call me Yoona. Hehe, I know that you are nervous because you are transfer student right”, said Yoona.

“Ah, yes, maybe because of that. But actually I don’t really nervous I just hate it that I have to move back to Korea. So I don’t give people smile often before.” said Jessica, “But don’t be scared of me, I’m not that scary thought.” Yoona get surprised again with her explanation, she find that Jessica is friendly, but when she want to talk to her, Ms Song interrupted and then she decided to talk more at lunch break.

 

 

- Lunch break -

 

 

“Jessica this is my friend, Park Luna, she is the girl who sit in front of us. And this is Choi Sulli, he is our dongsaeng, he is close to us because we are in the same club in Dance Club.”, said Yoona introduced her friend to Jessica at the canteen.

“Hi, I’m Jessica Jung, you can call me Jessica”, said Jessica.

“Well, I and Luna will get the lunch, so both of you can talk each other for a while”, said Yoona.

Sulli, with his friendly face and sweet smile talk to Jessica about something randomly. “Hi nuna, I’m Sulli, I heard nuna from America right? So nuna got that American name, do you have a Korean name?” ask Sulli confidently. Sulli is boy who friendly to people and he is the first who will take a conversation to reduce awkwardness if he meet a new person.

“Yes, I’m from San Francisco exactly. I have a Korean name, but do you have to know it? How about you? Sulli seem doesn’t suit Korean names too.” said Jessica.

“Hahaaha, yes you found it. Yeah, my name actually was Choi Jinri but my hyungs teased my name because when I was a child I was drinking ssul (Korean, ssul = alcohol 'is it right? :p ') because I confused it with water, but I don’t get drunk, so they teased my name with Sulli and till know I used to be called by Sulli, hehe. Its freak right?” said Sulli while scratch his head shyly.

Jessica found it interesting and laugh, “ Hahaha, well yeah that’s really freak”, said Jessica, “ How can you confuse it with water actually? It doesn’t feel like water right.”

“I know. But you know that was when I’m child, and my father used to drink it like drink a water though”, said Sulli innocently with pouting. Jessica laughs again with his innocent explanation and then she found that this is not boring at all while she will end her study here.

Actually she get nervous first when she know Sulli because she got the same surname with the boy she had crush with, Choi.

“Choi Sooyoung”

That name came to her mind first and her heart satr beating fast. Even though it’s been years she can’t really forget his name and also his face. Well maybe his face will change because they grow up. But when Sulli tell the story behind her name, she get surprised again because he have hyung, well maybe it can be another else but still Jessica get anticipated that is Sooyoung. Because when they were child their siblings still a baby so they don’t know each other siblings.

I want to meet you, but not now.

 

 


I think I will update my story with two chapter everytime I have a time to update.

please be kind to this new author :3