chapter 2

juSt You

Luna and Yoona came with a buch of sandwiches, kimbap and other foods.

“Woah, is this really our lunch? You guys don’t steal it from the other right?”, said Jessica.

“Well it’s actually Yoona and Sulli daily luch Jessica, get used to it. They really much”, said Luna with a calm face. Yoona and Sulli just grind their teeth and start to pick food and munch it. Jessica just see them amazingly and grab a sandwich.

And then suddenly the canteen become crowded. “Ah, they are coming”, said Luna.

Jessica got confused, “Who is coming?”, ask Jessica.

“You know like in the drama, there’s always school idols that captured every girls heart with their charming persona. Ssul, why don’t you join them?”, said Yoona.

Sulli just shook his head because he is munching a lot of food right now. Jessica furrowed her brow,” Why Sulli have to join them?”, ask Jessica.

“Actually they all are Sulli’s brother and cousins, hahaha”, answer Luna.

‘Wait, Sulli’s brother? So ther is Choi between them? Who is it?’ said Jessica in her mind while looking at four boys who had been crowded by girls.

“So that’s why both of you didn’t fangirling them?”, ask Jessica because she finds out that Yoona and Luna still calm with their food.

“Yeah, beside that, two of them is the leader of our Dance Club.”, said Yoona.

“And one of them is the leader of my Singing Club”, said Luna, “So, actually if we are the same club with them we will know the truth act of them, but just the audition to get in their club is difficult too.”

“Truth act? What do you mean?”, Jessica get more confuse.

“Actually they are not cool at all, they are dorks. They really likes to prank and play jokes, so the fangirls just have a delusional cool oppa, haha”, answer Yoona, “ But beside Sulli’s hyung, he is realy cool and charming. Everyone loves him”, said Yoona and get high five with Luna and then put their tounges out to Sulli who’s pouting teasing him because jealous of his hyung.

Jessica listen to their explanation and find that both Luna and Yoona are fans of Sulli’s hyung. She wonder who is his name. ‘Please don’t be Sooyoung’. Even though it will hurt but Jessica still want to meet Sooyoung, but not this fast, maybe after she get ready to meet him, she will search him.

“Hmm, I get more interseted to them, can you explain one by one of them?”, ask Jessica.

“Well, we don’t need to, they will sit with us”, answer Sulli.

“What? Why?”

“Just to tease me along with nunas. “, answer Sulli with pouting, Luna and Yoona just laugh and pinch his cheek.

“Ah, so all of you is realy close to them beside the other girl right? Are one of you is their girlfriend?”, said Jessica smirked.

“Heyy, we just get lucky because we can get into their club and get close to Sulli, but we don’t really though that they will be our boyfriend.”, said Luna, “Besides, I already had a boyfriend though, just ask Yoona how’s she thinking about Yuri, hahaha.”

Yoona just glare to Luna because she’s munching a lot of food. “Yoona nuna is having a crush to Yuri hyung but she doesn’t want to show it.”, said Sulli who saw confuse face on Jessica. Jessica smile and then laugh because Yoona just pouting and steal Sulli’s food.

“Yoona-ya, don’t steal my little brother food, it is his life, hahahaha”, suddenly there is voice said behind Jessica, “And why are you eat a lot of food? You can get fat.”

“At least I’m healthy Yuri-ah, and girls with a fat body and healthy is better than a skninny girl with sick body”, said Yoona. Jessica then knew the voice is from Yuri that Yoona had a crush with. The boys have a sit beside them, because Luna and Jessica seat beside each other and Sulli and Yoona in front of them. Yuri then take a seat beside Jessica because he is the first to come to their table then someone come and take a sit beside Yoona.

The one who take a seat beside Yoon realized and saw Jessica then ask,”Woah, who are you? Yoona who is she?”

“She is the new student in my  class, all of you have to introduce yourself to her.”, said Yoona.

“Wah, I don’t realize that there is a new student here, because she has blonde hair like Luna. I though she is Luna, haha”, said Yuri, “ Well, I’m Kwon Yuri, one of the leader of Dance Club in Running High, you can call me Yuri. I’m Sulli’s beloved cousin”. Yuri said that with a wide smile to Sulli but Sulli just rolled his eyes.

“Yah, how can I introduce myself if you introduce yourself as a leader of the Dance Club?”, said the boy beside Yoona.

“Oppa, just introduce your name”, said Luna calmly and he is just pouting.

“Allright, my name is Kim Hyoyeon, just call me Hyoyeon. I’m one of the leader of Dance Club too”, said Hyoyeon with smile.

And then there is someone who suddenly took a seat beside Luna. “This is all of your lunch”, he said while pass food to Hyoyeon and Yuri.

“Tae hyung, why are you come alone? Where is my hyung?”, ask Sulli.

“He takes his food and get out from the canteen. He said the crowd always make him get a headchace.”, answer Tae, then he realize there is Jessica between them and he looked confuse.

“Taeng, she is the new student of our class, introduce yourself”, said Luna who saw Tae confusing face.

“Oh, hello my name is Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Taeyeon or just Tae, I am Hyoyeon twins”, said Taeyeon with smile to Jessica.

“Well we have introduce ourself, what is your name beautiful girl?”, said Yuri beside Jessica with a naughty smiley smirk.

Jessica get surprised by that but still smile and introduce herself, “Hello, my name is Jessica, I’m sorry not to introduce myself first”. Jessica get comfort even though she get all of the attention that she hates. She hates attention so she often gave a glare than a smile.

“Nice to meet Jessicaaa!”, said the three of them while smile and wave their hands. Jessica laugh by their act because they are just dorks like Yoona said.

“Haha, Yuri-ah, are you the third twins of Kim? You act just like them?”, tease Yoona to Yuri.

“Hell, yeah, my act become like them because I get hang out a lor with them, but I will not become midget like them, hahaha”, said Yuri that receives glare from Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“Who are you call midget?!”, said both of them together.

“Both of you!! Hahaha”, said Yuri. And then they continue with food war until the lunch break is over.

 

 


I'm sorry for such a lame update, I don't think that I can write a nice story :(

soooo I want to see your comments guys, please please.. give me your idea

I'm planning to show Sooyoung in the next chapter. keke, of course, because it's already two chapter long :p