Chapter 5

juSt You

Let's continue this.. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jessica POV

I wipe my tears and stand up. After this long time I hear his name again. Sooyoung, you really charming and cute just like the last time I saw you.

 

 

Your smile..

 

Oh, I hope you just give your smile to me.

 

But how will I face you.

 

How will I apologize to you.

 

How....

 

 

“Hi, Jessica-ssi!!”

 

 

 

Oh

 

My

 

God

 

I can’t breathe.. help me..

 

My eyes widen and my body froze when suddenly the president of the council

 

a.k.a Choi Sooyoung

 

a.k.a my chlidhood friend

 

a.k.a my ultimate crush

 

a..ka the one who interupt my mind for a moment

 

okay stop,

 

he is standing in front of me and smiling wide to me.

 

 

Then I see something sway in front of my eyes, yes, it is him, swaying his hand in front of my eyes because of my silent. I blinked my eyes for several time and take a deep breath to compose myself.

“H-h-hi Sooyoung-ssi”, I said stutter while trying to smile and breath, it’s hard you know -__- (A : we know Jessica).

“Are you okay? You look pale?”

“W-well..hmm”, I try to breath again and looking for some reason,”..mm, w-well, y-you s-surprising me, s-so.. so I get a little scared, there’s nobody here.”

Yeass Jessica, good point, there’s no way you will say that you are nervous to hell because suddenly he appear in front of you.

“I..oh, I’m sorry”,said him with a worry face, I get a little uncomfortable.

“No, it’s okay, I’m okay”, I don’t want him to feeling guilty.

“Hmm, well, actualy it’s my intention to surprise you, so I’m succes! Hahahaha!!”

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung POV

I’m smiling widely when she just dropped her jaw and frowned after hear my tease.

Oh my Gooodd, she’s just too cutee~~~

 

“Ehem, okay, I’m sorry, hehe”

 

She blinked and take a deep breath ‘again’ and said, “Hmm, yeah, it’s okay and.. yeah you’re success”

“Hahaha,alright I’ll make it up for you, how about if we grab some ice cream?”, I didn’t wait for her answer and grab her wrist then drag her out from school to my favourite ice cream stall nearby.

 

 

After peeking her crying a moment a go, I decided to myself that I have to move fast, if not, I will lost her again. No, I wont let that happen. So I surprise her and looking for a reason to talk to her and now here in front of the ice cream stall near school that I really like so much.

 

“Can I have mint chocochips ice cream two hyung?”

“Waoow, you got a beautiful girl here Sooyoung. I don’t remember that you ever brought any girl here though?”, said Jaesuk.

 

I am a regular customer here so we, Jesuk hyung and me get to know each other and eventually I call him hyung in terms of closeness. Because I already tell my story to him about Sooyeon someday when Jaesuk hyung curious why I still doesn’t have a girlfriend.. or ex-girlfriend.

 

I don’t answer his question but instead just give him a wink and turn my attention to Sooyeon, “Let’s get a table”. On the corner of my eyes I can see Jaesuk hyung get a little surprised then slowly nodded, maybe he remember my story and realized it.

 

I pull a chair so Sooyeon can sit on it. “Thank you”, said Jessica. Oh myy Goooood~ I can she her blush!! :3

 

I just give her my charming smile - I know that I’m charming and I’m full of myself, haha - (A: please Sooyoung -_-   S : what?!) then I sit in front of her. Before we start a conversation Jaesuk hyung come with two bowl of ice cream that I order.

“Two bowl of mint chocochips ice cream for both of you.” He bow down a little to set the bowls on the table, and looking at me giving me a smirk then straight up while loking at Sooyeon and give her a smile.

“Okay, because this little rascal is never brought any girl here and this is the first time, so this ice cream is on me.” Sooyeon drop and about to protest,but I’m first.

“Heey, hyung, you don’t need to do that..~”

“Well you can pay me with an explanation later Sooyoung~”, said Jaesuk hyung.

Then going backward behind Jessica and do a gesture with his hand poking his eyes then move his hand to me while mouthing ‘I’m wathcing you’. I’m just chuckled seeing his behaviour, well so I owe him an explanation later. Now I have to face Sooyeon first.

 


 

 

well..

pyoooong~

 

 

*bipolar author..